Like New Kannastor GR8TR Solid Body Grinder with IP-branding + extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
MYIi46I.jpg

Aside from the VapCap stuff (which sold already) in the photo above we have:

A Kannastor GR8TR Solid Body Grinder with Interplanetary Development branding (their old logo on the lid). Tanner was beyond nice in sending this to me so I could try it out, their grinders are made in the same factory as Kannastor and they were sent this one as a sample. Everything else about it is identical to the one you'd buy from Kannastor and it is flawless. I only used it four times and decided it's not for me, I didn't even use the middle container section with the mesh kief sifter or the course grinding plate (or the little IP kief coin and IP guitar pick kief scoop too). It is very nice well machined thick aluminum, and IP customer service is so amazing I'm sure they help you should to need anything. I can throw in extras like a velvet pouch, IP smell proof bags, plastic containers, or other odds and ends, just let me know what you'd like so I can hook you up!

5pMqbKr.jpg

U6EexYJ.jpg

Asking $50 shipping included (depending on location). I've sold many things here and love to spread the love, may have more stuff to offer that we can discuss. Thanks for looking! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom