Liger banger V2.0

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I also pulled the trigger on the Liger V2.0. Sky blue 20mm with SiC insert with the Master Storm Cell kit. It's going to go in an Ion II Matrix. I always seem to splurge at the beginning of the summer.

Nice! If you need any info or have any questions let me know. I like the storm cell set to either of the center 2 air adjustments depending on the rig.

KimDracula

Thanks for the help.

From earlier in this thread it looks like 625-650 was the range of temps people were using for the SiC inserts. Is that still the case, more or less?

KimDracula,

brucee10

I picked up a Liger too. 20mm Silver with a matching master kit and SiC insert. My friend has an anodizing setup to play with.

I bet 7/10 was a pretty good day for orders. I figured why wait for V3. I can enjoy this one for a long time with my two brand new 20mm coils. I'll either get the V3 if there's a special or if I get another itch for retail therapy.

mutten840

@brucee10 I think it comes down to the insert you might of ordered. Josh seems to blow through the inserts and so they were what held my order up a little. But in the end I think I waited a few days for the liger and Quartz Insert and a week or so for the SiC insert. Email them and Josh will be able to give you a better idea =)

mutten840,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

mutten840

@brucee10 I sent you a message with all the info on what I used and how I wired it and such. Spent about 150.00 for all the parts and I had coils so not bad price wise and it has been working flawlessly =)

mutten840,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

dizaster096

Don't expect it to ship right away i ordered last week and am still waiting till next week for it to be shipped. He has everything but the liger itself he's getting more next week. Said he will throw in something extra so i might get a quartz with the sic i ordered.

Baron23

I too just ordered a Liger Banger 2.0, blue, with master cap and initiated an order via Alibaba for a G9 heater and 20 mm coil. I'm psyched.

Big shout out to Josh for his wonderful responsiveness on my inquires (and his product) and to Mrbonsia420 who generously provided me access to his wealth of knowledge and steered me in the right direction.

Cheers

brucee10

Don't expect it to ship right away i ordered last week and am still waiting till next week for it to be shipped. He has everything but the liger itself he's getting more next week. Said he will throw in something extra so i might get a quartz with the sic i ordered.
I'll hold my horses then. I ordered my Liger in silver because my buddy anodizes titanium at work and I want to experiment with colors and designs. Maybe I'll have Josh do my V3 when they come out. I really like the rainbow and the gold.

brucee10,

KimDracula

The only thing that bothers me about the time it is taking to process and ship is that the site tells you the component parts are available and they ship in 1-3 days. If that information wasn't there then I'd have expected this was a definite possibility given other customer experiences. It does a merchant no good to assure customers with a time-frame if it isn't feasible.

KimDracula,

mutten840

@KimDracula Keep in mind most likely this is just one person doing all of this (Josh) and his only hold up on shipping is waiting for the parts or inserts to get made. He has been nothing but top notch when I emailed him about my previous orders and in the end he hooked me up (As he has done many) with a sweet deal on an insert for the delay. I know he has even given some people the inserts for free. Due to their long wait times. I know you are eager to get on the Liger train and in the end it will be well worth the wait. I would also highly recommend you email Josh and see if he can do anything to help with the delay

Completely feel your frustration and am just trying to ease any concerns you have as I think everyone who has finally gotten a Liger have been very happy with it once in hand. The amount of concentrate you will save alone is insane!!!!

KimDracula

I fully expect the Liger to be great and by all accounts, so is Josh. He sent me a very detailed e-mail just before I made my purchase answering questions regarding the V3 and V2 compatibility.

In any case, I ain't mad. I think it may be prudent to take that shipping-time estimate down, but it looks like a new site is being designed anyway. He's probably just busy. It's the product and the attention to customers that is important and Josh seems to know what he's doing there. No worries, just covetous impatience.

brucee10

Has anyone heard any updates? I was hoping they'd ship this week but no dice.
He was hoping to get them in today. He individually does all the finish cleaning, polishing, and anodizing. He told me it's a 5 step process so I expect he's going to be another week or so. I'm going to send him an email and ask about timing and see if he'll take a pic of all the Ligers getting prettied up.

_WaxPayne_

Just got a email from Josh. He should be getting a new batch of Ligers today!!! He said their on the way to him from fedex and to expect tracking Tuesday or Wednesday. Getting excited :nod::love:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I have been talking to Josh as well! Not as much about current orders as future products, BUT he did tell me that the V2 Ligers landed and will be shipping out next week as Waxpain said.
Now the interesting news is about the monster sapphire dish that he may release in limited quantity!
Because Josh is requiring superior smoothness and no flaws on his giant sapphire dish it is going to be costly. Even without a lot of profit he will still need to charge $300 per insert unfortunately. But I think that's on par with D-nails halo and this sapphire dish for the V3 should be much bigger and blow the halo away. It's hard to imagine any nail better than a V2 Liger with a SiC inset but I sure can't wait to try this and find out!!!

Last edited:

dizaster096

He was sold out of v2 ligers he has everything else in stock, v3 is still mouths away. Orders on hold will go out next week. Its almost better to get your shipment delayed he will throw in extras.

Edit: You really don't have to wait for v3 ether you'll be able to upgrade to it via replacement parts.

Last edited:
dizaster096,

jl420

He was sold out of v2 ligers he has everything else in stock, v3 is still mouths away. Orders on hold will go out next week. Its almost better to get your shipment delayed he will throw in extras.

I ordered a new Liger v2 a Storm Cell Cap and the new style Quartz insert. It turned out to be a month late due to QC failures in the manufacturing end. (Josh is a stickler for perfection :rockon:) He upgraded me to the Master Cell and gave me a second Quartz insert no charge for being patient. Josh is a good guy who takes pride in his buisness as well as his customers satisfaction. For me, it's always worth the wait...

jl420,

dizaster096

I ordered a new Liger v2 a Storm Cell Cap and the new style Quartz insert. It turned out to be a month late due to QC failures in the manufacturing end. (Josh is a stickler for perfection :rockon:) He upgraded me to the Master Cell and gave me a second Quartz insert no charge for being patient. Josh is a good guy who takes pride in his buisness as well as his customers satisfaction. For me, it's always worth the wait...

Yea i ordered a liger v2, master storm cap and 20mm sic dish guessing he will give me a quartz one to.

dizaster096,
Top Bottom