• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Liger banger V2.0

PoopMachine

I've tried to be patient. I'm pissed at this point. It's been over two months of run around and my money has been gone since the order date. This is just bad business.

Hate to hear that. I was asking you because Im beyond the point of having patience as well. I didnt expect it to take near this long and Ive gotten no updates from Josh about this.

His payment processors would be very unhappy to know this is how he's doing business.

PoopMachine

Cant edit my last post.....

I got an email today saying "The SiC has finished production and is currently in the hands of FedEx and on the way to me! I will have your SiC insert sent out as soon as they arrive."

So maybe we'll have them before mid May.

alittledabwilldoya'

Sapphire Powered Dabstronaut.
@Cannabis Connoisseur & @PoopMachine

I sent him an email yesterday and got a similar response today.

I'm lucky I got in on the first batch of Sapphire Halos, as that has kept me occupied.
Quite frankly, I don't think that anything is going to be better than the Sapphire Halo.
However, Josh has made mention of the possibility of a sapphire bucket for the Liger.

:shrug:

PNW_High_Times

I know the wait sucks guys. I was waiting forever too but decided to go a different route. I got the quartz bucket for v2 and I'm getting the SiC or sapphire bucket for the v3 when it comes out. Your patience will be rewarded though. Hang in there!!

Josh is a good guy. I'd expect him to reply if you email him.

PNW_High_Times,

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
No word yet. I'm enjoying my Liger with no insert, but I can't wait to see the SiC take it to a whole new level. The delays are definitely frustrating.

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
So I got my SiC dish today. Quick question, do I need to clean my Liger before I drop my insert in?

Sorry if that is a dumb question, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to enails.

ccchase420

TheCCC420 YouTuber
Just got mine this morning. I was lucky enough to discover the Liger right as these mailed out, feel for those of you who've had to wait. Because it came quicker than anticipated, I didn't have time to order a barrel coil so now I'm sitting here staring at it as I don't want to torch the sic.
c76man said:
So I got my SiC dish today. Quick question, do I need to clean my Liger before I drop my insert in?

Sorry if that is a dumb question, I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to enails.
The sic fits in so snug I'd imagine cleaning it would only benefit you. Because mine is new and completely clean the insert actually slides all the way to the bottom with zero resistance..but just barely. I bet any amount of ash or buildup would cause you to force the insert in which feels sketchy to me.

ccchase420,
Reactions: c76man

CG420

Over the horizon u can see the edges of the Earth
As anyone who would receive their nails, please don't touch with your fingers. You will smell it burning off as you use it if you do. Try to use a microfiber cloth to handle if you don't have some latex gloves sitting around. Also, you should clean with ISO and give the nail time to heat soak as this will remove any additional excess oils from the machining. Remember to try not to dab it where it will leak on the outer rim. It will stick upon cool down. Hope everyone enjoys. I'm curious to what temperature everyone is currently using for both buckets (quartz/sic). I wonder if there's a difference since most temp readouts show the coil temp not the surface upon vaporization. I'd like to hear other owner's input on this.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
HOLY MOLY. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! I got the new SiC package from Josh too like you guys did. And I am so excited to have a new 20mm plus a 16mm SiC dish to use for my travel nail!
BUT you need to check out the monster piece of SiC he has for the next gen bucket to utilize the flat coil. IT"S HUGE! It's also the most beautifully polished piece of Silicon Carbide I have ever laid eyes upon. I am half mast right now Haha. :science:

Anyone using a torch or an enail without one should surely jump on board now!

F894C446-11FD-48D1-B52D-1E21F6C74179.jpg

EE31CB46-512B-41C3-8445-9CDE78266248.jpg

CF7792D0-B523-4B0E-BE61-EDE4D380BDDC.jpg

D7BBF0FB-7AD0-49AD-B750-49AE8416F1D9.jpg

ccchase420

TheCCC420 YouTuber
As anyone who would receive their nails, please don't touch with your fingers.
This is factual, it smells like burnt hair and takes some time to completely dissipate. I made the mistake of getting hand grease allll over it and warming it up without thinking. Unpleasant.

Function and flavor is amazing. A friend who swears by quartz was completely sold on the SiC after a session with it. Makes me so excited for the sapphire which most people seem to swear by. The thought of a sapphire version of that flat coil cup :rockon:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Oh Man!
I got a battery pack for my portable enail setup. Used the new SiC dish with my little 16mm and I LOVE IT!

Best camping dabs ever.

The Liger is amazing. I had 2 people constantly borrowing my enail at the festival because they said their concentrates just gave such a bigger hit with so much more flavor vs. the quartz torch banger they were using. I couldn't agree more!

F65474D7-9D68-44AB-80DE-54641FEA8556.jpg

Top Bottom