Lift Expo - Toronto - May 28-29, Metro Toronto Convention Centre

mikek9

Vapor Enthusiast
I read a post in one of our other medical discussion threads where a poster asked who was going to the Lift Expo this weekend?

Thought I would create a thread relating to it for those to post about the event, some pictures maybe and even videos would be great.

I couldn't make it because I had to work this weekend, in hindsight I would of taken the time off because it is something that would of interested me to get out and see. Though I feel it should of been free for medical patients and possibly cost only for recreational users. The cost was part of the reason I didn't attend, though it was only $20, but as a medical patient I feel these events that cater to us should be free for those with valid medics scripts to attend. Though I guess this wouldn't maybe be possible to do as the cost of running the event was probably quite high. Still I would like to of seen it.

Would of been great to chat with some of the dispensaries that set up booths as well as other vendors. Lots of growing equipment was on display and it would of been a great place to make he contacts for where to buy the best for when home growing is allowed in Canada in a few months. Also all the products that were showcased would of been great to see - hopefully some new and exciting stuff.

To those that went, was it worth going? Would you go again? I think I'm going to try and make it next year.

poonman

I would liked to visit myself , but because of my job .
I really can't be seen at an event like this . Maybe next
spring when it's fully legalized , I'll go . Even tho , I'm licensed
for the past 8 years . Who knows , I could meet a co-worker
down there . Or better , my boss , LOL . But yeah , just can't
bring any unwarranted attention to myself .

I too am very interested in growing my own .

poonman,
Top Bottom