Li²on

dry

Good morning FC I live in Brazil and here there is a restriction on vapes, the only one I import to my country is Arizer, I have a fantastic Solo II however I look for new hardware preferably ondemand, honest and reliable, I always made my vaporizers from butane, but lately I’ve been engaged and found an open hardware called Lion I’ve never seen comments here at FC, I don’t know much about electronics but I know soldering, and I’m committed to learning to program Arduino that will be a future hobby heheheh I would like someone more knowledgeable look at this hardware ... sorry the english sucks for not being fluent using a translator !!!

!https://www.lionvap.org/

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Very nice you found that website, looks like a very well-done diy vaporizer with the right concerns in mind. If it happens I'll find some time this is a project I will try for sure!

scy123

Trusted Member Don't Worry
If I understand correctly, you want to build a vaporizer and plan on using an arduino to control it.

The arduino part would be a nice learning experience, but if you want to dive into the most advance stuff. I would suggest you look into ecig mods as a power source.

I don't know if ecigs are restricted in Brazil. Would be weird if it was..... Ecig mods use 18650 liions and have built in buck/boost converters that can output anywhere from 0.1v - 14v. ecig mods also has advanced temp control using the resistance of the heating element to detect temperature.

Certain mods you can also flash own custom firmware. I suggest looking into the ArcticFox project https://nfeteam.org/

dry

Thanks, I don't know how clean the project is. My goal is something as simple as a lunch box, all that building curve never led to great satisfaction. I liked the electricity and I see a future of these vapes in my country ... Yes Mod, E-cig are restrictive in my country, but they are sold openly in the underground market, it happens that the health surveillance with the tobacco industry has commercial interest, they claim juicy be harmful by barring imports of herb vaporizers.

dry,

Piecho

How is going? ; )

Found the project myself as well, would like to give a try building something similar, so looking forward learning on your experience as well.

Top Bottom