• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Levo Oil Infusion

Dubmonkey

Saw it at my local shop today. Curious also on how good the LEvo is. I got a MBM and it works good for butter and tincture.

Dubmonkey,

nickdanger

Collector of Functional Art
I got an email about this today, and wondered if anyone had purchased it. It seems to work with the same principle of heat and pressure that the Mota pot uses. I can make about 1/2 c of oil or butter in my Mota pot, which is good for my uses because it takes me a long time to accumulate much AVB. The Levo and the MBM seem to take a lot of oil and product to make the infusion.

JadeLioness

Welcome to FC!

Looking forward to your thoughts on the LeVO.

Do you have an Magic Butter Machine to compare it against?

No I don’t. This looks much more up my ally. I ordered the TCheck meter too, so I will be measuring potency. I considered the MB, and I know I can buy an unbranded version for even cheaper. I may do that in the future.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
No I don’t. This looks much more up my ally. I ordered the TCheck meter too, so I will be measuring potency. I considered the MB, and I know I can buy an unbranded version for even cheaper. I may do that in the future.

Cool, was just curious is all.

Do you have the newer T-Check that connects to a phone or are you rocking the original unit?

GreenHopper,
Reactions: lazylathe
Top Bottom