Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Sadly no the FC discount at the 160 price wont happen. But the 250.00 price is still discounted by 100 bucks. Regular retail is 350.00
oh, i didn't expect the FC discount 250 is still a nice price. i just got a cloud so i got to wait at least a month b4 making multiple hundred dollar purchases, but you are still on my list, 'specially at that price.
i still see a lattice piece in my future.

stinac

Lev FC bubbler is sold out now. You can still buy the same bubbler, but not for the same price.

He's also got two other new bubblers for sale, one is a double showerhead, and one is a Matrix-esque perc.

MM-215_zps33da097a.jpg

MM-S20044.jpg

My personal new favourite:
MM-S20042.jpg

Will MONA have eagle logo?

stinac,

Gaffa

Well, since I purposefully joined this site to get in touch with the maker, Lev, I've been thoroughly impressed. I'm getting a large 20" lattice to showerhead bong thats primarily going to be used for flower, and occasionally vaping (probably not dabs yet). $460 USD in the end, but I'm sure it'll be well worth it.

I've asked for a couple of alterations from the original piece and he's agreed to do it! Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to get a coloured lattice perc (would have loved the red/ yellow/ green rasta lattice) but apparently thats not available at this time. Still, I should be getting a Rasta coloured mouthpiece and base.

Very excited to hear back from him whenever the piece is made... I also paid extra for USPS Express International post so I'll be sure to get a good review put on here, as well as other forums.

Thanks again Lev!

Krimidad

BDV does your leviathan stack better with the solution you're using compared to using just water?

Krimidad,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
What did mr no dabs "cannabis is strong enough without concentrates" think?

:lol:

Way too strong for regular daytime use, at least for my needs. I've now woken up, feeling burnt out, twice. I don't like feeling burnt out. If I can sleep it off, its a fun ride. I hope it doesn't @$&# my tolerance all to Hell.

BDV does your leviathan stack better with the solution you're using compared to using just water?

Clean solution stacks like mad. After its collected and broken up residuals, it reacts more like water. The one piece affected most, is the Dirty Rico.

BigDaddyVapor,

Gaffa

Yet another surprise from the manufacturer, Lev (Takavor) - he now tells me Rasta colouring on the lattice perc and the ice notches (as per my original request) can be done! This made my day.

Fingers crossed, he can still do the mouthpiece in those same colours.

The original piece, from base to mouth, is a 60mm can Lattice Perc, up to 50mm can Showerhead perc, then Splash Guard, ice notches, mouth. With this custom piece, I've asked for a further reduction to 40mm straight after the splash guard.

If I don't mind saying so, I think it's going to look pretty gorgeous. Did I already say I'm excited?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I think I might hold off on another showerhead bub for a while and see what kind of color pieces will be available on the site when its up and ready... Mona will hopefully do the trick for a while, so I can give this all time to unfold. :D

jambandphan03,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
But I still have all my nice stuff.

That's why I ALWAYS have the "perfect" piece, rig, setup.

Eh? Pretty smart, huh?

How a MAN thinks. ;)

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom