Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
i know you dudes are bummed over broken pieces, but consider yourself lucky, those will get repaired NO PROBLEM, some breaks are just too far gone. just makes your piece more unique, cant tell me you've never taken your car in for new parts right? :) dont worry :spliff:

haha i cant decide :nope:

buy a mona....?

pay off credit card....?

or

...pay off credit card....then buy mona? thats still doing something right, right? :rofl:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Pay CC then buy...that is if you are asking a highly neurotic never paid a bill late person.:)

Dreamerr,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
OK, my Quick 1st impressions of the Showerhead bub :D

1st off, when I got it, it was a bit smaller than I had pictured, but I absolutely love the size of it :D.

After noticing the size, the first thing that jumped out at me was how beefy the 14mm female mouthpiece joint is. It's so beefy, that at first glance, it looks like an 18mm joint, right next to the 18mm inlet :tup:

I was never a major fan of removable mouthpieces in the abstract (this is my 1st piece with one), but this has changed my mind on that. Not only does it make it easier to transport, and give it more modularity by letting my attach a Hydratube, I can use it like a sidecar mouthpiece (my preferred position after 2 sessions), or straight out like a traditional bubbler mouthpiece.

The showerhead functions really well (as you can see in the bubble test vid :tup:. Those were all slow to medium draws [pretty much the same as I'd do if I was hitting my LSV], it bugs me when I'm looking for a bubble test vid of a piece, and whoever filmed it is only taking very sharp/quick/powerful inhales for less than a second...), watching the diffusion it looks like it might be a bit chuggy, but it feels perfectly smooth when I'm actually hitting it :tup:

Oh, and this thing feels solid, very solid :nod:

Now the postman just needs to hurry up and deliver my Lattice :argh:

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I would love to see some Mona action, even if it's just bubble tests... any vids of that one heading our way soon?

Yep... soon as they're released and I pick it up. :D

EDIT: This should work out perfect, as I will be passing thru Lev's area 3 times, 1st week of February.

Hold on... information changing...

OK, might have it sooner. So... NO LATER than, 1st week of February. Someone might get lucky and beat me. ;) As I don't know if I want to make an extra trip. Well, I know I WANT to make an extra trip... I probably shouldn't (4500 ft elevation mountain range between us... gas hog).

BigDaddyVapor,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Anyone else kind of tired, tapping their foot, waiting for Frederick to post a VAPING video?
Well, Since you asked so nicely :lol:

I just recorded a vaping vid :tup:
I recorded it on my iPad, so I'll try rendering this one at 720p.
Let me know if it turns out better/worse than my other vids, I normally record them on my Sony Digital camera.

Top Bottom