Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

that herb guy

The lattice currently goes for 250.00 A 100 dollar drop from current retail. I think 210.00 would be a decent sale price. Any arguments? I will do the Colored Lattices this week for 250.00 due to the demand.

I heard 'name a price' and couldn't resist.
One of these days, Lev.:cool:

that herb guy,
Reactions: Takavor23

VAPORIZER22

The lattice currently goes for 250.00 A 100 dollar drop from current retail. I think 210.00 would be a decent sale price. Any arguments? I will do the Colored Lattices this week for 250.00 due to the demand.

Cool, was going to suggest something near $200, so $210 is a nice price for the quality glass you get for the money, not going to find anything better at that price. A great deal for all those who didn't/couldn't get the FC version, or who just need another.

VAPORIZER22,
Reactions: Takavor23

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
That actually is the shipping cost. The Colored Pieced will be 250 plus 25 to ship. The colors will never fade they are actual colored glass.

Takavor23,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
really? no lattice + VXC videos on youtube? or am i just not looking hard enough?

Xchadb,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
really? no lattice + VXC videos on youtube? or am i just not looking hard enough?

No, because as the development of the FC bubbler was born, the Cloud wasn't more than an early beta test. Then as this was launched, several Cloud people came here and said, "We don't think that will work with a Cloud. I don't want to buy an attachment."

Since then, its been branded not Cloud-friendly.

Yeah, I know. Ridiculous.

BigDaddyVapor,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower

alright, well then im sold. ill fucking buy one. :nope:
i dont know WHEN, but i will, this is gonna be the next online purchase.
i know this thing is a stack monster, why else would the mouthpiece be placed at the top?

oh, yea and the best way for the cloud to be "friendly" is with the mofuggin CLOUD BUDDY, i have one, so im sure this thing is just gonna be the perfect bubbler ripper

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction

alright, well then im sold. ill fucking buy one. :nope:
i dont know WHEN, but i will, this is gonna be the next online purchase.
i know this thing is a stack monster, why else would the mouthpiece be placed at the top?

oh, yea and the best way for the cloud to be "friendly" is with the mofuggin CLOUD BUDDY, i have one, so im sure this thing is just gonna be the perfect bubbler ripper

See, I knew if I just laid it out there, you would feel compelled to prove them wrong. :tup:

Really, when I saw that Cloud Buddy for the first time... I thought, oh damn... now I want a Cloud.

If I survive this damn battle with the Fed for my @#$%ing disability, which would by that time, net me close to $80,000 in a lump sum. I'm buying a Cloud!

BigDaddyVapor,
Lev, why not $199.99?

Chad, someone ordered one a few pages back with modifications to the down stem so the Cloud would fit without adapters.

kingofnull,
Reactions: Krimidad

tepictoton

This lattice thing, man it ain't no bong I am telling ya....

It's a tank, with added water features:) When is someone gonna ask, can I get one with a rocket launcher. And I'm sure the answer will be positive...

ps the rockets will be made of smart fruit, to shoot at hungry people (thx Bill)

so for the doubters, do yourself a favor and stopt doubting and start ordering :p

tepictoton,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
cloud buddy > forever alone. thats the difference :) not having to even touch the cloud makes for a nice sesh at the table. as long as i dont need and angled adatper ill be ok, those are so derpy but for some its the only way.

Xchadb,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Lev, why not $199.99?

Chad, someone ordered one a few pages back with modifications to the down stem so the Cloud would fit without adapters.

The extra ten covers a few minor things. Secondly the cloud mod is the outward tilted joint.

Takavor23,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Putting you on the spot, Lev.

I have a sale, if you'll do it. NO joke.

You do the pink showerhead bubbler, with Hello Kitty! sandblasted on it... its as good as gone.

I will custom make one for you and give it to you. But You have to trade me your BDV titan.

Takavor23,
Putting you on the spot, Lev.

I have a sale, if you'll do it. NO joke.

You do the pink showerhead bubbler, with Hello Kitty! sandblasted on it... its as good as gone.

Hey, a sale is a sale!

The extra ten covers a few minor things. Secondly the cloud mod is the outward tilted joint.

Fair enough.
The 'mod' is actually blown on the bubbler, or it's a glass accessory joint?

kingofnull,
Top Bottom