• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus
Made an account just to follow what comes of this from leviathan.
I would definitely be interested in their bongs/bubblers.
Its also a great opportunity to support the local guys, I also stay close-by in the valley.

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Hey fellas sorry for the delay. I hope everyone had a Happy Mother's Day if your in the states. We are back up but I will have something ready by the end of this week I hope. Grasscity's order was bigger then we thought. Also I was wondering what if everyones ideal height for the piece?

Made an account just to follow what comes of this from leviathan.
I would definitely be interested in their bongs/bubblers.
Its also a great opportunity to support the local guys, I also stay close-by in the valley.

Lol I give you major props

Takavor23,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Base to tip of mouthpiece, 10-12" Closer to 10".

I'm looking at making one more unofficial prototype, but really excited to see what you guys have done. You're the artists.

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Someone on FC had an awesome, short (but wide), SYN bubbler....does anyone know what I am talking about, or how tall those types run?

sessnet,
Someone on FC had an awesome, short (but wide), SYN bubbler....does anyone know what I am talking about, or how tall those types run?

that would be iloveb00bs' new bubbler he got a month or so ago. it's in the hi thread somewhere (just find one of his vids and go to his youtube channel i'm guessing)

--

I agree - 10 -11" would be good. If at all possible, I'd like the geometry of the piece to sort of match that of a Luke Wilson 15-arm bubbler - with the angle of the dewar joint tilting at an outward angle from your face when you're hitting it. This would prevent the HI, Cloud, VHW etc. from getting right in your face while you're hitting it.

OKcomputer,
Reactions: sessnet

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
... I'd like the geometry of the piece to sort of match that of a Luke Wilson 15-arm bubbler - with the angle of the dewar joint tilting at an outward angle from your face when you're hitting it. This would prevent the HI, Cloud, VHW etc. from getting right in your face while you're hitting it.
I've never noticed this on a LW piece, they all seemed to point straight up to me :shrug:
I like the idea though :)

Frederick McGuire,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
The newer LW15's are more vertical. This is the one I got for my buddy:
photo2vnx.jpg

And here is my (older) model...
lw22c.jpg

It's hard to tell from this pic, but it is set at a forward leaning angle (which I do like).
:peace:
edit: Here's a better pic that shows the "angle"
ng93zr.jpg

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
The newer LW15's are more vertical. This is the one I got for my buddy:

And here is my (older) model...

It's hard to tell from this pic, but it is set at a forward leaning angle (which I do like).
:peace:

FWIW.. I really like the old style better. The overall "flow"of the piece is better, imo. The newer style just doesnt have the same,pop to it or artistic quality, for lack of a better 2 words. I would not buy the new style LW15 personally just because of that.:2c:

EDIT: I like Stu's original LW15 because of the type of mouth piece. The newer style looks like a big tube, I like the flared look. The joint slanted or not doesnt bug me.

Silver420Surfer,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Yeah, but the joint is still vertical, its just the base of the piece that has a bit of a slant.

When you are hitting the piece, there would be no difference in the verticality (I'm 99% sure that isn't a word :lol:) of the joint, no?

EDIT:
S420S, I prefer the sleek look of the dewaar one.
It gives a bit more height in the can for stacking, and that joint sticking out the top looks a little silly IMO
:2c: :peace:

NewSchoolExplorer

I just recently purchased the (LW) Leisure Glass 15 arm. I like how well it preforms with my UD. I actually researched every other product and felt this one the best in its range. I love how it clears and cools down the vapor. I get really cold water into my dewaar jointed beast and vape out of it. It diffuses the vapor very well and the hollow base allows more water and thus it stay cold longer. I love taking hits of it. I am considering vaping a small mixture of dried mint leaves with some Jack Herer. Never really tried actually vaping anything accept for cannabis in all its forms :D. Any suggestions not to?

NewSchoolExplorer,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
I'm not much for the slanted ones, with tree percs. Breaks up the symmetry of the piece, imo.

Well, I'm calling it after this. I'm just not into putting a ton of effort, into this. I'd rather see what these guys come up with.

So, the Last and Final Unofficial OK Dude with GIMP Graphics Bubbler Prototype Number Four...

leviathanprotofour.jpg

NewSchoolExplorer

Is there a functional reason why the mouth piece goes all the way to the bottom? I think having a similar mouth piece like the LW15 arm bub but half the length looks more attractive. I am currently looking for something smaller than my current LW15 arm bub.

I really like this Sheldon Black 6 arm bub
(skip to 3:11 to get to the point)

I like the mouthpiece design but would prefer one wider and more flared towards the tip instead. Nice proto btw.

NewSchoolExplorer,

placetime

My vote goes for as short and small as possible. Less than 8" tall? Or maybe even 6"? I also prefer the joint to be vertical, which more easily allows for a log-style vape (or cloud, or solo, etc.) to sit there upside-down on the bubbler without being held.

Great mockup BD! :tup:

placetime,
Top Bottom