• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Leviathan Pipes (inexpensive American Glass)

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
@Leviathan- if you can make a bubbler like this and keep it below $100 then i would strongly consider buying a piece. i've grown to really like the mouth piece style on this bubbler, i refer to it as a 'cobra' style mouth piece but not sure if thats the appropriate name. i wanted to buy this piece from this company but their website sketches me out and they're also in Canada. i'd much rather buy a piece of glass from a blower whose presence is on FC.

http://www.smartwholesaler.com/img/Product_Photo/YN-613.JPG

HighlyEducatedScholar,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Waitwut, what is going on in here? :o

I want what he's having ^^, but with a dewar style 14,4mm GonG joint and a big ol' flared mouthpiece.

Pretty please, with unrefined cane sugar on top?

Keep mine below a 100$ too please! :lol:

Perhaps I should have started with this question first, but do you even ship outside of the US of A?

OhTheAgony,

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Thanks for the info, I will try to make a prototype and post it on FC. Also we are open to suggestions cause the products are for you guys. We dont just shell out crap and tell u here it is like it or not. My question is tho would you guys want a removable mouthpiece for cleaning and interchangeability?

Takavor23,

SD_haze

Thanks for the info, I will try to make a prototype and post it on FC. Also we are open to suggestions cause the products are for you guys. We dont just shell out crap and tell u here it is like it or not. My question is tho would you guys want a removable mouthpiece for cleaning and interchangeability?

My problems with the removeable mouthpiece are

1. got to use a keck clip, which im not a fan of
2. ground joints aren't especially durable

I dont find the positives outweigh the negatives, but thats my :2c:

SD_haze,

Gonzo

Slightly Stoopid
I personally do not like a removable mouthpiece either for mostly the same reasons.

Keck clips ruin the look of the glass IMO.

Gonzo,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Man, you start making bubblers and I might have to give you one of my kids, for slave labor.

Still waiting on my check... I was hoping this week. Still holding out hope. You are at the very top of the list. I love my MiO... but, I'm salivating at your stuff. I think if I was lucky enough to know how to blow glass, I would be drawn to your look. Again... especially the serpent.

BTW, while I redesigned that logo, its from your existing work. I don't make any claim to it, it is yours. If it gives you ideas, or you copy it exactly (of course, cleaning up my sloppy work)... you won't hear any bitching from me. Just letting you know, some people get that way about their images. I believe in Paying It Forward.

BigDaddyVapor,

collegerower

I would love a sick little bub. Maybe try a basic budget version, as well as a more feature rich $100 version... :2c:

collegerower,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
My problems with the removeable mouthpiece are

1. got to use a keck clip, which im not a fan of
2. ground joints aren't especially durable

I dont find the positives outweigh the negatives, but thats my :2c:

I'm kind of ambivalent to it. Quality glass, ground joints usually last longer than the piece itself. Not a fan of clips, either.

However, I hear ya'. I've had issues with lower end stuff. In fact, using a nice piece of glass, with cheap glass, will usually hasten the degradation of those cheapos. To me, it looks like cheap glass, isn't even truly ground. Its like they do a quick once over, then leave it.

EDIT: The more I think about it... the more I actually agree. Screw the removable mouthpiece! :D

BigDaddyVapor,
I'm really happy to see an open minded and talented glassblower willing to take requests around here.

I'll just chime in and say that I'm a big fan of removable mouthpieces, they allow you to transport the piece more easily and allow a whip option, which I personally like having. I've never had a glass joint seize up seriously or had its connection dull to the point of not holding, and I've been at this nonsense for over ten years now.

charliedontsurf,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
I usually carry my bubbler by the mouthpiece.

My favorite thing would be if the mouthpiece was solidly attached, or part of the bubbler itself, if it enhances the strength.

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
im not much of a fan of the removable mouthpieces either, i feel like it takes away from the beauty of the glass.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Function over aesthetics! :lol:

Just kidding, guess I'm in the minority here and that's cool. I like the whole modularity thing, being able to add a new arm or use a whip.

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: Kief

NewSchoolExplorer

I am a fan of the flared and agree with consensus about the heavy reinforced one piece bubbler w/ dewaar joint. Love the aesthetically pleasing and smooth top, perhaps even have it slightly flatter top than the common curved tops so those with log vapes, clouds and other similar vapes can just flip it upside down and let it rest on top of the 18.8mm joint and take massive rips.

Currently I am use my LW 15 arm but think a smaller piece might deliver more flavor/less air to vapor ration/etc.

I really like the way your doing your business. You have your target market and communicating with them to see exactly what the community demands. This and great customer oriented approach ensuring returning customers and brand loyalty. Cannot wait to see what you have in store for us. BTW you current product offer is slightly on the bigger end as the majority of the industry is recently going small bore/size for more flavor, this trend started as just a oil piece only but now it has expanded into the flower users as well. Either way I hope our inputs does not hinder your own creativity and distinct offering.

Peace n Pot
Sincerely,

NSE

Takavor23

Lev of Leviathan
Glass Blower
Thanks everyone for the input, I will make a few proto's and post at the end of next week. Hopefully at your price ranges and if we do it the Leviathan Pipes way maybe cheaper. I will make two bubblers one with a connected mouthpiece and one removable. See which is more to your liking. Also BigDaddy thanks for the additional info. Please like us on Facebook for our flash sales and other products. For everyone who wants armed percs I most likely will stick to a shower head perc . For those of you who like arms our pipes have them double reinforced and for a bubbler it might cause issues making the arms shorter and trying to reinforcement so much. Lastly I really like the community here and I thank you all for the support. Again please like us on Facebook so we can talk on a more personal level.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Cant wait to see the prototypes :)
I personally prefer the attached, flared mouthpiece.
I like showerheads over trees myself, so I like where you are going with your bubbler :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Takavor23

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I was gonna suggest something like that too ;)
I was waiting to see how the prototypes went first...
If you're gonna go with the removable mouthpiece, IMO its makes more sense to make it a dual function piece...
Either way, I'm looking forward to see what comes through.

I prefer an attached mouthpiece however removable ones are great to travel with and making it an ashcatcher as well would be great. I'll probably end up purchasing both if they are at affordable prices which will most likely be the case.

I really apprieciate the way you guys are running your business, for the people. Can't wait to see those proto's!

SativaLover420,

collegerower

I would also vote for an attached mouthpiece. Dont like clips...

I wonder how cheep these will be.... :brow:

collegerower,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
OK... I gotta fire up GIMP and give the ideas a try. One Leviathan Bubbler coming up, maybe. If I can stay focused. lol.

BigDaddyVapor,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
Here are my favorite features, of my favorite bubbler :)

leviathan1.jpg

1. Dazzling Dewaar Style Injection Joint

2. Incredible Hulk Strength Mouthpiece Connection

3. Fantastically Amazing Thumb Notch, leans up against the hand/thumb for super support.

4. Insanely Brain Bubbling Diffusion (the more the better, Fritted Disc?)

5. Skull Crushing Base, for the upcoming Zombie Apocalypse

And I forgot to label

6. Coolio Gangsta Paradise Mouthpiece

:love:

Top Bottom