• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Lets vape at work

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
So who here vapes at work, has an office vaporizer or just keeps your stuff in your car? I'm curious has anyone ever been questioned, walked in on or caught. Do you have bosses that are cool with it?
I bring in my launch box here and there. I just moved my zap to my car I park across the street so Ive just been walking over to my car. do 2 stems on the way in and then do another stem with breakfast then fuck around on the internet waiting for you fuckers to post something interesting the rest of the day. My boss has walked in on me a couple of times when I was blowing out a vapor cloud but I just got an ecig so Ive made sure hes seen me with that a few times to take some suspicion away. I'm actually thinking my boss might be a stoner. Hes like early late 50's and he put up pictures of birds everywhere.

pyronym,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Its nice to be the boss.... i sometimes vape using my SSV in my car, but its usually only when I have full day meetings and need something to help me get past "Death by Powerpoint" presentations

stonemonkey55,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
being the boss also sucks in so many ways ... too much responsibility ... too much stress ... and what's up with this retail economy anyway?

Hippie Dickie,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
yeah, my family had many small family businesses and we've see our share of tough times but in the end, it almost seems the American way to be your own boss instead of a cog in the machine.

stonemonkey55,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
"instead of a cog in the machine"

agreed ... been there and done that. despite the initial excitement of a "real" job, eventually all i ever noticed was that long walk across the parking lot in the morning, going in to work.

And why is every boss such an asshole? And every company i ever worked for is belly up. At least my current effort has been shuffling along for 9 years -- surviving through TWO recessions.

unfortunately, girl friend (of 35 years) would prefer to see me plugged in and spinning around.

Hippie Dickie,

pyronym

Harry Mooseknuckle
Well I just had a 4th stem and im finishing a trench from my launch box now. Work is now very very entertaining.

pyronym,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I don't vape inside at work like some of you guys... Just seems way to risky to me.

But, I do pack a small elbow in my E usually before I leave for work. I also sometimes, depending on what I have to do throughout my day, bring my LB with me and take an extra long cig break or two. I also am "The Boss" as store manager at fairly prestigious retail store. I can't/don't leave the store at all if there isn't another manager present. This does sometimes limit my intake, even during times when it would be darn swell. When I bring the LB with me though, its darn nice to have it on the ride home.... and it's only about a 20min drive!

IAmKrazy2,
Top Bottom