Lets talk e-nails

PoopMachine

So Ive become really interested in getting an e-nail. I dont want to DIY it even tho it actually looks pretty simple. What are you guys using and who do you recommend to buy from? So far Ive yet to find an e-nail company with a way to talk to a live human which has made asking questions kind of difficult so Im turning to my FC brothers and sisters for advice here.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: LazyIdol

PoopMachine

If any of you guys are interested in the Auber Insturment e-nail, I suggest you move quick. They pulled the V2 from their website because a company is negotiation for exclusive rights.

Here's a link to the V1 control box which is essentially the same thing as the DIY Reddit unit.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=429

Hopefully Ill have some feedback on the unit from The Terpz pretty soon.

PoopMachine

I actually got to use an enail for the first time a couple of nights ago. Man, if youre into dabbing, I dont know why you would use anything else. The taste is incredible and I swear it packs a considerably more potent punch than a torch and conventional nail.

Hopefully I can hook up with The Terpz guys shortly and get one of their units in so I have a unit of my own. They are making a move to TI nails so Im just waiting for them to get them in stock before ordering.

Also, Id like to say that Ive contacted MANY e-nail manufacturers with just general questions and Ive found only a couple of them to be responsive at all. The DabJoy guys were probably the most responsive but I found on another forum I think that theyre the ones that hosed VXH on the original Clouds so I scratched them off my list immediately. One other, I forget who, emailed me back but it took about a week.

The Terpz guys have been, by far, the most accessible. Cant wait to try their unit.

PoopMachine,
Top Bottom