L1 Lets Play-It-Forward for the New Year - Contest 5.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.

tumblr_ly9qf4jMee1r392o7o1_500.gif

42 what? oz's, ml? or :)

PhotoRider,
Reactions: Enchantre

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I quickly looked through as I was close...so I may be wrong but I got

@GraffiX 5.8

@deadheadbill 5.7

And @Buildozer 6

Congrats to the winners!!
And Thanks again to @PhotoRider for ANOTHER great contest!

you should look again... while i agree with those three you mention with oz's that were close but i also remember seeing one if not two that were close in their ml guesses

mmenzie,
Reactions: Richy

GraffiX

you should look again... while i agree with those three you mention with oz's that were close but i also remember seeing one if not two that were close in their ml guesses

I believe you made a critical correction.

pjwalm guessed 170ml, which is 5.7483 oz, putting him/her in 2nd place, so it looks like the winners are:

@GraffiX = 5.8oz
@pjwalm = 5.7483oz
@deadheadbill = 5.7oz

So, if I haven't made made any mistakes, and indeed I did get closest...and please forgive my ignorance, but can someone tell me what the prize is? I'm not sure if it's the awesome skeleton piece, or if it's a pick of the other 3 awesome pieces?

No matter what, I can't believe I won. I was having such an awful few weeks IRL this is just an amazing counter-dose of feeling awesome!!

Thank you to PhotoRider and all the generous donors for making an old guy's new year amazing! Like deadheadbill, I'm an old guy who never wins anything. This is just incredible!!

FC is such a great community of down-to-earth like-minded folks, I feel fortunate to be a tiny part of that.

I'm looking forward to more of these contests, and I'm sure I have a piece I could donate to the next round!

Peace one and all,
G

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I'm so sorry either @deadheadbill or @Buildozer I hate to be the one to say this but unless a certain post count is required for this competition then from what I can see the winners are:

If using US fl oz.

@GraffiX 5.8

@pjwalm 5.75(170ml)

@Buildozer 6

Or if using imperial oz.

@GraffiX 5.8

@deadheadbill 5.7

@pjwalm 5.98(170ml)

I assume we are using US fl oz considering @PhotoRider is from the US but considering he said oz he may have meant the imperial fluid oz. I think we're gonna need the glass guru himself to give us a definitive answer.

Either way I'm not happy to be making this post since I know both you guys from the PD thread.

Edit: You beat me to the post @GraffiX, however I thought I should still post this one because of the slight ambiguity involved with the conversion factor.

2nd Edit: As @sasNW has said you may have got the order slightly wrong as well.

3rd Edit: Sorry PR, I just realised that I forgot to thank you for the great competition. Thanks buddy.

Last edited:

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
I think we're gonna need the glass guru himself to give us a definitive answer
thats EXACTLY what i was thinking... i think PR has to come in here and offically name a winner. too mush specualtion and guessing going on here

mmenzie,
Reactions: Richy

way2

I said I quickly looked through and may have got it wrong...sorry for getting anyone's hopes up.

Congrats to the winners!

way2,
Top Bottom