Let's Make Some T-shirts

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
yeah those pot leaf images are repetitive. also too many bob marley pot t shirts and posters. i actually like the font from this website. it's like the official font. don't have a frozen visual in my head but i'm thinking along the lines of the 2001 a space odyssey Monolith - the rectangular pillar of knowledge. and a monkey - like evolution. maybe too complicated for a t shirt.

or maybe something not like this -

pope282x362.jpg

jeffp,

2clicker

Observer
what about this...?

EatSleepFCcloud.jpg

better than the leaf?

and if anyone knows the name of the font that FC uses then let it be known!

2clicker,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Wake and Vape with the same or similar image.
or for something completely different a wise monkey hitting on a whip vape. very simple and cool and it just says fuckcombustion as one word.

jeffp,

crawdad

floatin
2clicker said:
so on top of my 9-5 gig i have also started a screen printing company.

i have often thought of doing this, the wife and i come up with so many "one liners" while vaped and most of them ive never seen on a shirt or similar. best of luck to you with it. :peace:

i may not be speaking for many on this but i prefer shirts with a simple graphic that explains whats going on without words (at most perhaps an acronym for those who know, like F.C.), or a shirt with just words and no image...for me, when i see that, im left with a strong image of what the shirt is saying.

crawdad,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
how about an alice in wonderland image of a caterpillar hitting on a vape instead of a hookah?

jeffp,

2clicker

Observer
crawdad said:
2clicker said:
so on top of my 9-5 gig i have also started a screen printing company.

i have often thought of doing this, the wife and i come up with so many "one liners" while vaped and most of them ive never seen on a shirt or similar. best of luck to you with it. :peace:

i may not be speaking for many on this but i prefer shirts with a simple graphic that explains whats going on without words (at most perhaps an acronym for those who know, like F.C.), or a shirt with just words and no image...for me, when i see that, im left with a strong image of what the shirt is saying.

thanks for well wishes.

we didnt start a screen printing shop to do retail "funny" shirts like you see all over the web. we are printing shirts, hoodies, etc... for business, churches, family reunions, sports teams, events... yada yada yada you get the point. ive got ideas for dif clothing lines, but nothing has happened with any of that yet.

the idea behind this image was to sorta look like a text book diagram of the brain.

2clicker,

2clicker

Observer
jeffp said:
how about an alice in wonderland image of a caterpillar hitting on a vape instead of a hookah?

that would be cool, but will you be able to tell its a vape whip and not just a hookah hose?

2clicker,
Top Bottom