Legal Smokes; Tips & Recommendations

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
1 to 2 mg of JWH-018 taken orally will certainly get you high. The effect is very similar to a potent sativa. Does not show up on a drug scan and is legal for the time being. The problem with 018 is that it produces anxiety/paranoia in many people even at low doses.

With some simple lab equipment you can infuse 018 into a leaf base, like marshmallow or mint leaf, and create your own 'spice' blend. Just be careful with the dosage, start small and work your way up. If you take too much 018 you can expect a case of the 'fears' that could last an hour or so.

i am interested in doing the reverse of what you suggest. i want to take the jwh 018 out of the k2 mix. bottom line is, jwh is illegal, thus not available in liquid form where i live, but for some reason k2 still is around.

my question is can you do a butane extraction run and get back the jwh? thus having to avoid smoking the crap and still getting the medicine. as you may know it is very harsh to smoke although, i admit i haven't tried vaping it...yet.

notmyrealUSERname,
I wanted to chime in with extremely limited experience and one or two questions.

Salvia is awful. It's boiling down all the paranoia of a 12 to 15 hour trip of some certain other substances into about 20 minutes, while removing most of the positive aspects. As someone who enjoys listening to the Beatles' Day Tripper, this is strictly in the "F that" column. The fact that any 18 year old can walk into a store and purchase 30X saliva, roll it up and smoke it while driving and blowing it in old ladies' faces as he passes shows how truly insane our drug policy is.

The damiana experiences sound really interesting, does anyone know a good retailer for just getting a small (>10$) amount?

Anyone drink yerba mate? Good shit, I'm a daily imbiber. And this talk about artificial cannabanoids is crazy. "THC like substances" WTF does that mean? These aren't marinol style attempts to isolate certain medically desirable traits of the cannabis plants, it's a witch's brew of insane chemicals form a bunch of unethical jerkoffs in a third world country. The word cannabis shouldn't appear in these articles except as a argument for legalization of it, as these ignorant people are smoking this shit as a way to avoid litigation for using a far safer substance. Reminds of us US alcohol prohibition. The government annihilates a generation of brewers, vinters and distillers and turns them over to bath tub gin.

As they said in Ren and Stimpy: Spaaaaaaaace Madness.

charliedontsurf,

Raf007

Retailer
In the proces of trying Damiana.
It tasteslike your inhaling an herbal shop :)
Effetcts are not really there, maybe a little.
I only tried one trench in the LB and was already high.

I will test it more within the next couples of days.

Raf007,

discodood

ROFL @ evilferret...i love it. When you typed it, it came out saliva. I wish. AHAHA!
Good Stuff.

Regarding business being revolutionised by hemp, you wonder why the prohibitionists of the 1920's-40's (DuPont, Oil Companies) were so into making MJ illegal? Because hemp is capable of becoming over 5,000 different textiles. Including buildings (cars,houses) and especially for fuel for engines and making paper, among other things. In fact so much more efficient at being a fuel and a textile for car bodies, that Henry J Ford continued to make his hemp car and succeded even after prohibition, for the point it burns clean, and is 100% renewable, in a much faster fashion (we could grow more hemp than we need,which in turn, makes hemp products cheaper than petroleum based (plastics) under no prohibition)

On the paper side, hemp paper is 100x stronger, and longer lasting than our paper of today. Commercial paper is made using wood pulps and sulfuric acid. This adds chemical fumes to our damaged environment, also destroying forests at a rate faster than they can re grow.

Werent there wars during the Spanish and Industrial Revolutions? Why dont we, as people, give a shit to fight back anymore?

I did try Blue Lotus thru a bong once. Smoked around 3 grams and felt highly disappointed. Bought it for help with getting and staying asleep. I ended up simmering (boiling destroys most active ingredients) it in water for around 2 hrs, then drunk it like a normal tea. I did this late at night and probably fell asleep naturally from slep dep. tho i did note i didnt wake up at all thru the night, which is something bizarre for me, even on weed :o

discodood,
Top Bottom