• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Lefty check in

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Right handed but can use my left for a lot of stuff, write really poorly but manual labour type stuff.

Had the misfortune of visiting a hospital in Newfoundland where they have a lot of left handers, and diabetics.
4 out of the 5 doctors attending the same patient were lefties.
Odd, demon cult, alien abduction odd.

As for the writing try Arabic.

Left handers shop in Zaragoza, Spain when I was there.

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Right handed but can use my left for a lot of stuff, write really poorly but manual labour type stuff.

Had the misfortune of visiting a hospital in Newfoundland where they have a lot of left handers, and diabetics.

I just use a biro or a pencil.

It was only when we were being forced back in the school days to use fountain pens and I'd end up with ink up my arm.

Still I guess it's better than the really old days when they would force you to use your right hand and you'd go mad.

Derrrpp

For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky
Another lefty, checking in. I love being left-handed, but it sucks when it comes to guitar shopping. When you walk into the music shop and they have a hundred guitars lined up, then you realize they only have 3 or 4 leftys in the corner.... :bang: Buying guitars online is a little better, but still frustrating.

Thank god vapes aren't left- or right-handed! :spliff:

:peace:

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
Our TP is on the left and that works for me.

I throw right handed but mostly left handed like holding my fork, writing either cursive or block print, holding my phone or the remote. I was ambidextrous when younger and it came to rubbing one out. :myday: :goat:

The real trouble starts when people load the roll the wrong way round:

toiler-paper.jpg

:myday:

little maggie

I knew I was in the wrong country. I wonder what living in Newfoundland is like.

There are actually quite a few vapes that are not ideal for lefties. And bubblers.

virtualpurple

Another lefty checking in! Throw righty but shoot with either! I learned guitar right handed, s which probably worked out better for me.

My biggest peeve is writing in notebooks, always uncomfortable.

And drawing, gave up on it because I was always smudging my work. Not that if ever looked good to start with.

Top Bottom