Large Gunmetal 2 Piece Santa Cruz Shredder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caligula

Maximus
Up for sale is a LARGE (2.75"/70mm diameter) Gunmetal SCS unit! Its in pristine shape, and honestly has barely been used. Its also quite arguably the world's BEST grinder!

But Caligula... if it's so great, why get rid of it you ask?

I bought it thinking I was going to pre-grind everything, which meant I was shopping for a larger unit in order to handle more material at once, comfortably. That plan obviously changed, and so I never really needed something so big. In any case, I'm looking to downsize to a small/medium, and thus my loss is your gain!

Oh, and you will notice that I included a shot of the insides of the grinder. I didn't clean it on purpose for that photo. As a matter of fact, I've NEVER cleaned this grinder. As you can see, its barely been used. If I had to guess I'd honestly say less then a 1/4 Oz of Cali's finest have gone through it, sans stems. As you can also see, there are no cosmetic defects, or anything else "off" about it.

...the grinder will be cleaned in 99% iso before shipping, just in case you were wondering.

Here is a link to the specific unit IM selling, on the official SCS website:

http://santacruzshredder.com/collections/two-piece/products/large-2-piece-gun-metal

As you can see, they want $37.00 + S&H for it! Very much worth every penny, believe you me... but I'll let mine go to you for $30 USD, shipped anywhere within the CONUS! Please PM me with any questions or offers.

I accept Pay-Pal and ship via USPS. No exceptions. Unit will ship from sunny San Diego, CA as soon as payment clears and the PO is open!

Lots of positive feedback for me can be found in the FC "Feedback" thread. Links and/or more pictures can be provided upon request.

a1irs8.jpg

2zdsldw.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom