• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Lando

Tills

Vapor Enthusiast
For those who were following our pot for pets hijack in the Sam Jackson canna-butter thread.

While in the hospital recovering from renal failure my dog Lando had a seizure most likely caused by a blood clot going to his brain and causing a stroke. I decided to stop treatment and have him euthanized. I miss my little man. :(

Tills,

finchrock24

Proud MMJ Patient
Poor little guy...I know it was a hard decision, but you made the correct one. I'm sure he appreciates your courage and is much happier now.

finchrock24,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh Till, I am so sorry. I know the sorrow of losing a best friend. I've lost two. A long time ago, I read something that gave me a little comfort when I had to put my dogs down. It basically said that your dog gives you many gifts of happiness and love in his life with you. The ultimate gift of love you can give in return in to let them go when it is time and help stop their suffering. My thoughts are with you.

momofthegoons,

lwien

I feel for ya Tills. I still get a pang when I think of some of the pets that I've had to put down.

lwien,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I'm so sorry!! It is one of the hardest things ever!! Very sorry for your loss :peace:

Lo,

Hashterix

winged
I'm feeling your pain..had to put down my cat Alfons in April last year and I'm still constantly thinking of him. :(
No doubt Lando had a great life and putting him down was the right decision.

Hashterix,

Pappy

shmaporist
A pet will often cling to life because it doesn't want to leave its human.
In that case its up to the guardian to give their pet permission to die.

Without a doubt one of the toughest decision I ever had to make! I'm sad for you.

Pappy,

Tills

Vapor Enthusiast
Thank You all for your heartfelt thoughts and comments. This is an amazing community. This week is going to be a hard week.

Tills,
Top Bottom