• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Labor Day Sales

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Haha I hope you mean sick cunt.

What did you get? Is it here yet?

Yeah. You a siick cunt mayte :tup:. Thanks for the tip off, I picked up one of their heady honeysuckers. They seemed pretty stoked to be sending their first piece to Oz & it should be here within a week. Hopefully it is as nice as it looks but nothing will be as disappointing as my Sheldon Black piece & I don't mind taking a punt on glass :lol:.

MoltenTiger

Yeah. You a siick cunt mayte :tup:. Thanks for the tip off, I picked up one of their heady honeysuckers. They seemed pretty stoked to be sending their first piece to Oz & it should be here within a week. Hopefully it is as nice as it looks but nothing will be as disappointing as my Sheldon Black piece & I don't mind taking a punt on glass :lol:.
Haha fuck yeah. That's quality, I reckon you'll be happy with the rig, the function should be similar to your SoL I guess. Which Sheldon Black piece did you pick up? Pity it didn't live up to expectations, they look pretty decent.

I was looking at this piece from Maddabler a while back, but the day after I discovered it, they sold the whole range (Headbanger) to a brick and mortar bong shop. Price was very good, 180usd
file.jpg

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Got a handheld bubbler but did not realise the base was so fucking small! I would have been better served getting the slightly bigger 18mm one as that has a bigger base. One of these cost me $60 & the other $350.......

V6dlfGIl.jpg

MoltenTiger

Got a handheld bubbler but did not realise the base was so fucking small! I would have been better served getting the slightly bigger 18mm one as that has a bigger base. One of these cost me $60 & the other $350.......

V6dlfGIl.jpg
Yeah damn, that is a tiny base. Almost hole saw size, you could recess it in a wooden block, I guess.
That colourful bubbler looks like a good deal!
But the Sheldon mouthpiece is more civilised

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
It is reasonably well made but not at the level of my SOL, not even close. Couple of nice touches are the engraved logos & the fact that the downstem joint has a slight angle so when you hold it the water angle is perfect & all percs fire evenly.

Just that fucking base lets it down as it is rather top heavy & to use a log vape you need a drop down. Vapcaps work well through it though. It would be nice for smoking out of but then again if I was a bong smoking savage I would use a 20" tube.

The other piece is a solid showerhead & the only flaws I could find were one slit is cut small & does not fire as well as the others & there are some small bubbles in the worked piece on the neck. Worth every penny but I now want that Maddabber coral perc that is very similar to that Headbanger piece you posted.

biohacker

The other piece is a solid showerhead

Hey dude where did you get that piece? I have a very similar looking piece that is just a touch bigger and it's my favourite water tool and i've been looking for a backup. I'm finding it nearly impossible to find something similar...about 13" tall, single perk, flanged mouthpiece...dewaar. The Weed Star insane bell perk was the closest thing...broke two of them, and now they aren't made anymore, anything close is not cost effective.

biohacker

DUDE!!!! I OWE YOU HUGE!!!! Thank you!!! Just found my next two GAS pieces!!!

This is the piece I was wanting to replace....looks identical! The can is maybe a touch shorter but overall height is the same. I'm stoked!

http://www.planetvape.ca/blaze-glass-blubber-with-shower-head-diffuser.html

My favourite style of piece.... if the can was just a touch bigger it would be perfection.

Last edited:

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
No worries @biohacker. He also has one almost exactly the same as my dear departed Blaze "trippy hippy" but it has a standard 18mm joint not a dewar style but the can is a bit bigger. Blaze is like a premium China glass option as I have gotten a few of their pieces over the years.

Top Bottom