"Label pictures" needed for Health Dept panel please

MinnBobber

Hi, I need a couple pictures for an upcoming MN Health Dept meeting. The most important is:
1. -- picture of label from whole plant flowers that is very detailed and includes multiple elements. Would like one with THCV or THCVa if possible. The more cannabinoids/terps/flav the better!.

I want to demonstrate what a medical program that actually exists to benefit patients looks like vs our MN program. No flowers here :(
One dispensary offers a mind-boggling (in a negative way) 3 choices: THC>CBD, THC=CBD, and THC<CBD.
could it possibly be any more crude???

I want to print/handout a picture of a complex label with: THCa, THC, CBD, CBG, CBD, CBN, THCV, myrcene, limonene, pinene, etc etc. Need to show how many elements a patient can tweak since cannabis is not "one size fits all",

2. Not as critical but would like a pic of edibles label, to show info about total doses in package, recommended dose, warning about wait XX 90mins/2 hrs?? before adding to dose/ how do they caution users ? ??Do any edibles labels also give detailed breakout like #1 above??

I need to prepare to testify RE a petition to add edibles.

My petition to add/allow whole plant flowers AND require those patients to sign contract to only vape, was rejected. NOTE--huge issue in crafting law was NO SMOKING ....and also no flowers.
No flowers must change to get effective meds but I could live with no smoking if that assists in getting a change.

We have no option for a public referendum to work around our "the world is flat" legislature :(

MinnBobber

No longer need any pictures of complex labels as the rules changed -- they are not having a meeting with the panel to hear public testimony on the petition to add edibles.

This is to improve the "flow" and cut out one step. The process had been for the panel to recommend approval of most new conditions to the Commissioner, who would ignore the advice and veto most of them.
The new, sleek (or slick?) process is for the Commissioner to go directly to rejecting edibles, thus making for a much more efficient process ;)

MinnBobber,
Top Bottom