Know your Rights: Police car stops

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
WOW! I love that!

Still .... feels a little like waving the red flag in front of a bull and hoping it doesn't charge at you.

I've fought two tickets I didn't feel I deserved and beat both. Knowing what I know now I think I will always fight the ticket if the jurisdiction is close enough even if I'm guilty. BUT I'll never forget what the judge said after I won and the PA told the judge he didn't want to pursue the matter further....The judge said to me "Sir, I hope you realize that had you argued the law it would have been your word against the officer and I would have taken the officer's word, not yours. Since the officer answered your questions truthfully allowing you to prove the he wasn't in a position to know for sure whether you broke the law I will follow the PA attorney's request and drop the ticket. You should thank the officer for his honesty."

The point I'm trying to make is ... If the officer wants to be less than truthful and you decide to use the info in the video I hope you have a video of your own or the officer is a honest boy scout type like mine was.

BTW - I did thank the officer for his honesty and the other three people who got ticketed by the same officer at the same location for running the red light each asked the same 3 questions I did and beat their tickets.

BTW-2 - The first officer in the video - When did John Goodman leave Roseann to become a law officer :lol:

Last edited:

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Cool.

But how many of those cards do the think they are going to sell when the text is clearly shown in the product photo?

I like the video of the guy giving grief to the CA fruit cop at the state border (the guy who looks like he's never been laid). Hard core.

clukx

I feel like this wouldn't work very well in Metro Detroit I applaud these brave souls

clukx,
Reactions: Magic9
Top Bottom