king vap

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbud

I did a search but didnt find the straight answer to the question did the cloud beat the volcano as the best vap. Everyone knows that for a while the volcano was considered the most high end I believe but how about now what do you think is top?

newbud,

SD_haze

The volcano is an ultra-durable party vape excellent for large groups, whereas the cloud's design is for the flavor connoisseur trying to replicate the perfect bong rip with a vaporizer.

The volcano is one of the best vapes for a big group and if you need something that can take a beating.
The cloud is one of the best vapes for flavor, vapor purity, and vapor cloud size.

Two very different ballgames.

SD_haze,
Reactions: lwien

lwien

I did a search but didnt find the straight answer to the question did the cloud beat the volcano as the best vap.

The reason that you didn't find a straight answer to your question is because the Volcano is not the best vape, but then, neither is the Cloud...........or any vape for that matter, but.................they're both really good at what they do.

It's kinda like asking, which car is better, a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport or a Rolls Royce Phantom. The Bugatti costs seven and half times as much as the Rolls, but for some, even if they could afford the Bugatti, they would prefer the Rolls. Kind of an extreme example, but it kinda works here, eh?

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom