• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Kind MD Vapes

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
thx @AnthoFranco

I'm working hard currently trying to get the ceramic heating element 2 be just perfect and tasty
(we have the larger set-up ready --- - but the slim SS small ceramic element needs something "special"

of course zero wick ia one great hit but then rest is burnt

been having up and down results with airstone / healthstone and other top wicking ideas --

I'm working with trying natural sponges and so many types of safe materials

then boom -- something so simple -- yet may be perfect hit me --- !!!!
(its amazing sometimes things r right in front of our faces :) )

im gunna go do some testing :)

be back with results !

wishing myself luck :) :rofl:

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
@AnthoFranco

was wondering as well ---- (lol :lol:- ego TC -- maybe any day ! lol )

how you digging the temp control ??

do you also see that as being the absolute next direction especially now with ability to read titanium and the leads going to the ceramic element also can now be read as long as correct wiring is used ... ?

i see it being the absolute next -- but maybe the VV -- for newbies to stay safe within regions ?? I'm not sure just yet ....

Airstone works good for me. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Just make sure whatever it is works with wax, crumble, shatter, and everything in between of course.

Still Vaping With Kind®

Is it normal to see the resistance fluctuate from 1.5 to around 2.6? I think my friend and his 5.5V+ vaping has taken a toll on the coils. Maybe not though. Still fires and tastes right. No cleaning whatsoever, or any kind of proper treatment. Great product.

One thing you should look into is some kind of cap for your pocket. It would be nice to have a silicon cap or something just to slip over it, so nothing gets in it. That's just a personal suggestion that I've wanted since I started using oil vapes 4 years ago.

Just got done hooking up my Kind cartridge to my friends Toro... that was fun. Kind of weird to see a little vape put out so much milk.

What was I going to say?

I don't know but good shit @invisiblefriend keep innovating and changing the industry, and thanks for taking the time to post in this thread. I hope to see some terrible FastTech copies of KindMD products sometime in the future :)

vaporchaser420

Airstone works good for me. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. Just make sure whatever it is works with wax, crumble, shatter, and everything in between of course.

Still Vaping With Kind®

Is it normal to see the resistance fluctuate from 1.5 to around 2.6? I think my friend and his 5.5V+ vaping has taken a toll on the coils. Maybe not though. Still fires and tastes right. No cleaning whatsoever, or any kind of proper treatment. Great product.

One thing you should look into is some kind of cap for your pocket. It would be nice to have a silicon cap or something just to slip over it, so nothing gets in it. That's just a personal suggestion that I've wanted since I started using oil vapes 4 years ago.

Just got done hooking up my Kind cartridge to my friends Toro... that was fun. Kind of weird to see a little vape put out so much milk.

What was I going to say?

I don't know but good shit @invisiblefriend keep innovating and changing the industry, and thanks for taking the time to post in this thread. I hope to see some terrible FastTech copies of KindMD products sometime in the future :)
milk? in a toro? from a little vape? pics please, btw I think your ohm reading jumping around means your coil is close to dying, that usually happened to me when I get carbon build up on the coil and I forget to clean that junk off.
p.s. I love this thread.....it's all quiet and then boom pages of comments, usually with exciting new information (new type of wicking? @invisiblefriend ), excited to hear about new innovations

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
thank you everyone !!!! ---- I must agree with @vaporchaser420 about the fluctuating OHM meaning --- dirty / maybe close to end -- a cleaning just may bring u back to life though !!!! :rofl:
@710
but i have 3 around the lab that started doing just that after i put them through some crazy serious testing with wattage and temp control !!! ( i took all above 5v just as you did :) :bang: ) --- I clean and sometimes it stays steady --- which is why i recommend a lot of cleaning and soaking --
but even though you will notice that fluctuation -- I have noticed on a few in our studio started doing that especially the hotter it gets ! -- as it cools down it gets back to original ohm in my cases -- and they are actually still pumping along ! I'm waiting for them to croak and if I push it just may but so far so good !

**** really working hard on the accompaniment of the ceramic heating element - an above / top wicking

I know the standard is the airstone or healthstone on top -- I've tried the pourous white type and the grey and red type with same results -- even some sintered glass we got from our german surgical company but it also keeps heat so very well inside -- too well ---
it may be good for dabs ?? more testing needed --
(our newest device we r working currently on will have a dab option heating element !! true dabs !!!! :) :love: just 4 when you are in the mood ! ) otherwise swap it out !!!

On our upcoming mega coil -- with dual air - (aero md / oil can) the airstone works very well as the wick in the ceramic donut element cup ...
but with the SLIM SS ceramic I find the airstone ontop of the donut just gets too hot and boils medicine -- and after a few sessions it becomes less pourous ..

so i have been trying so many ideas from natural sponges to metal sponges -
after watching an old sci - fi video - lol --- today I was fooling around with stainless steel mesh / almost a netting or sponge of stainless string and it worked in an amazing way -- keeping the medicine and terpenes fresh (which is what I'm working toward -- getting the ability to not ruin the terpenes after the 2nd hit ? !!!! ) with this set up == the oil in the middle stayed tasty as it slowly made its way down to the ceramic heating element --

it was nice because after the heat was turned off you could pretty much touch the stainless steel and it was about to be cool ! protecting the next few hits of medicine !
I will be testing some other types of metals and some actual metal sponges this week -- i will keep u posted and show results as well ---
(of course we can just start selling the donuts -- they r ready n waiting -- but it will be nice to have it as close to perfect as we can always evolving !
** we r using a sub ohm donut in our Slim setup --- @ .80 OHM so so nice :) :)**
compared to our XL device with a 2.30 ohm donut ! ????? :)

- as I feel we have achieved good results with the coils -- (of course never perfect -- but we working towards the best and always working towards the next BEST at any cost !!!!!! ) profit is honestly and obviously not the motivation ! well not for us here at Kind MD

:clap:

:rofl::peace:

@710
so glad you enjoying the Kind MD cartridge my brother ! so glad you enjoying the Kind MD cartridge my brother !
I really dig your idea about the cover for the pocket ! I am on it ! I really dig your idea about the cover for the pocket ! I am on it !

I can feel you cause when i have been doing my performances I have been bringing in my bag or my pocket and it would be great to have a simple cover for multiple reasons -- I can feel you cause when i have been doing my performances I have been bringing in my bag or my pocket and it would be great to have a simple cover for multiple reasons --
it would have been perfect at that july 4th concert weekend in chicago !

ill keep us all posted !

@710@710

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
this is the small ss slim top healthstone wick ... thus is what we are looking to update and change --

ill post some videos and such on our blog soon -- but b4 that i think i have some sweet ideas :)
image.jpg
it appears very pourous but without enough air not only does it heat up too hot hot hot - I've measured equal temps with digital thermometer on the airstone and the ceramic elect !!!!!!! and surpassed when it pools up ontop istead of dripping through

great concepts on way ! no worry for our precious terpenes !!!!!!

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
ceramic_kindmd1.jpg
ceramic MD-72 with special "raised element" using the action of your personal air pull to hit the bottom and top of the element / DONUT ! -- this is the ceramic we are working on the perfect top wick 4 :) :rofl:
kind_md_tit_coil_a.jpg
small_heads_kind_a.jpg

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
the ego and the MOD base next to each other -
- this is the
"base" of the SLIM SS Kind MD - and this base will be used for all SS SLIM heating elements and all SS SLIM elements will also fit on all future KIND MD bases and even our home units !
kindslim_ego.jpg

milk? in a toro? from a little vape? pics please, btw I think your ohm reading jumping around means your coil is close to dying, that usually happened to me when I get carbon build up on the coil and I forget to clean that junk off.
p.s. I love this thread.....it's all quiet and then boom pages of comments, usually with exciting new information (new type of wicking? @invisiblefriend ), excited to hear about new innovations

Haha yes that's what I was thinking too. Usually replies trickle in but there was lots of activity. That's because things are finally happening :D

Will take the brush to my coil, and see what happens. Maybe an iso bath if it needs one.

No pictures were taken unfortunately, but I'll get a video/pics soon. Water filtered oil vape hits are awesome, just get a whip that goes into any downstem, my friend's whip worked perfectly, luckily.

@invisiblefriend

Liking those ceramic doughnuts and pad coils. Thanks for taking into consideration the needs and suggestions of vapers. I wish you luck in your mission of finding the perfect design.

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
image.jpg

this is the silver i30 variable voltage / variable watt 30 watt ! 2200mah
Pass through & 60 second shutoff !!!!! of course :clap:

comes in silver and black --
(i basically get a full day and night of full on vaping with this model -- I charge when i fall asleep so when i wake up in middle of night --- its fully charged and ready 2 knock me out again ! :bang: -- and if i sleep through its waiting for the next day on my night table !

next week we release the brand new
Temperature Control with passthrough and special titanium wire feature !

TC 50 watt (4400 mah) 2 - 3 day in between charges -2 hour full charge- or just use pass through -

we will be having the new "telephone USB pass-through wire" old school comfort and durability in our new school world --
extra strength on both ends and thicker coating & much longer -- 12 foot plus for passing around at the session -- ---
the new models will have a more durable port on the battery that almost locks in place !

be back later my friends

finishing up the website .... and a few tests ...

peace

IF

AnthoFranco

how you digging the temp control ??
im digging it all the way to china!! LOL no seriously. i really enjoy it, the future of vaping. it will be nice to see it scaled down in size. i have yet to mix some PM and vape under TC....yet.

you got some nice looking atomizers in the pipe-line. air-stone and donuts. nice.

2.30 ohm donut ! ????? :)
word

- I must agree with @vaporchaser420 about the fluctuating OHM meaning --- dirty / maybe close to end -
i had notice mine had change to .9 then .99 and then kaput. makes sense.

later.

AnthoFranco,

vaporchaser420

image.jpg

this is the silver i30 variable voltage / variable watt 30 watt ! 2200mah
Pass through & 60 second shutoff !!!!! of course :clap:

comes in silver and black --
(i basically get a full day and night of full on vaping with this model -- I charge when i fall asleep so when i wake up in middle of night --- its fully charged and ready 2 knock me out again ! :bang: -- and if i sleep through its waiting for the next day on my night table !

next week we release the brand new
Temperature Control with passthrough and special titanium wire feature !

TC 50 watt (4400 mah) 2 - 3 day in between charges -2 hour full charge- or just use pass through -

we will be having the new "telephone USB pass-through wire" old school comfort and durability in our new school world --
extra strength on both ends and thicker coating & much longer -- 12 foot plus for passing around at the session -- ---
the new models will have a more durable port on the battery that almost locks in place !

be back later my friends

finishing up the website .... and a few tests ...

peace

IF
12 ft cord? w/pass thru? I didn't even know I wanted this but when I think about it makes total sense, a must have for pass around sessions!
@invisiblefriend when you mentioned steel sponge as wicking did you mention it the kind in genesis atomizers? or something completely new? wha.......?
50w tc mod? w/titanium? game changer especially with ceramic! woah!
how is this thread not blowing up I've noticed other threads that mention temp control but they make up lame excuses about how the tech is too expensive, but kind md is on top of the game, and it likes critkets in here?

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
@vaporchaser420 much much respect my friend !!! no doubt !!

and the countdown is on --

we are just working out a few last minute web glitches --- and filling up with stock for all :) - It is a good thing that local spots and dispensaries have been swapping up so much of product -- it now gives me much more positive confidence in ordering higher volume
- moving us ahead and bringing prices down from the open gates!!!!
... where I have been taking careful baby steps after of course and expected/planned losing money during the long research and development stages ! especially during early testing we still had to order larger amounts of raw materials and such (plus pay the engineers and others even for failures !! :/) (i look forward to showing you guys some of our fails !!!!!! very soon !!!! :) u gunna dig it !@ )
.. only to not be able to use or use and not work as well as prototypes .. etc .... -
-- (learning from mistakes ! a good thing ! ) --
--- so please understand as we go live only the first generation of products we have discussed on FC will be available immediately --
others will be available very soon with shipping dates available
and some will be our newest items which are still being finalized -- no locked in dates yet
( OIL CAN is a perfect example -- thats our secret TOOL on its way !!! .... )

some products such as our
:ninja:TEMP CONTROL T50 TRUE DeViCe will we "available to ship" august 30th
:ninja:our I30 True VV VW DeViCe will be available is small quantities until we have full stock again sept 2nd
:ninja:The new "ceramic" heating element for the SSSLIM cartridges will not be available to ship until Aug 28th
(this is because we switched away from the airstone "top wicking" (it holds the heat in / too insulated and it clogs airway IMO and other testing issues) - we will be using a special new wicking ! we are waiting for manufacturing to have the material to finalize production after amazing tests (any day now)
:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS MOD .80 sub ohm ceramic version available to ship Aug 28th
:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS EGO version .80 sub ohm ceramic version available to ship Aug 28th
:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS MOD .80 sub ohm TRUE TITANIUM 2/airstone version available in full NOW
:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS EGO version .80 sub ohm TRUE TITANIUM 2/airstone version available in full NOW
:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS MOD 1.50 ohm TRUE TITANIUM 2/airstoneversion available in full NOW
:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS EGO version 1.50 ohm TRUE TITANIUM 2/airstone version available in full NOW
:ninja:MD-72 single and dual Glacier heads (titanium2/ceramic) limited available until fully stocked on sept 4th
:ninja:KindMD "TRADITIONAL" hash oil / shatter / all around medical cartridge - available sept 12th

more to list ..... :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

:ninja:all above will be available alone , in parts and as a few interesting full kits (thank you 4 advice FC !!!!)

:ninja:The KindMD SlimSS GLASS GLOBE with side pull will be available for shipping September 1st

many other Surprises of course :whoa:-- and a few sneak peeks as to what is next -
(totally new health minded technology !!!!! ) - n keep in mind - these products don't get much healthier or of higher quality -- this is finally our introduction to the amazing web-world so we can finally reach many more who mean so much to us ! ...... and we re excited to share our products and experiences with all ! we are always going to do more for our customers health ! AT ANY AND ALL COSTS !

:ninja:AFTER SEPTEMBER 5th all shipping and distribution will be in order and be moving forward with
FULL STOCK at all times -- we will have stock to keep us running through the holidays as we start introducing our newest line in the late fall !

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE ASSISTANCE IN GETTING TO THIS POINT :clap:

WE WOULD BE NO ONE WITHOUT ALL OF YOU ! :rolleyes:

RESPECT

MORE INFO TODAY !
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
@vaporchaser420 -- so true bout 12 foot --

for years -- I have gone through so many at home devices from passing around :bang: ... and then i made a long one for me and friends -- for some past devices and manufacturers -
but i still had issues cause peeps still pull as far as they can - who knows why ??? :)

then i remembered the old TELEPHONE WIRES !!
(my exwifey works for verizon climbing telephone poles ! lol)
THAT WOULD BE PERFECT 12 FOOT BUT PULLS TO 20 !!!!! :):)

THX 4 THE WORDS ON THE TEMP CONT -- we working round clock with the team so although we hit sum bumps -- we made crazy headway -- so things good - i just finished a long 2 hour round table !
its 630 am ---- - kid up in 2 hours and been up for 48 -- power nap time !!!

we working on finalizing the newest ceramic so it will be able to be read due to the wire being used :) - instead of going crazy changing chips and all -- which I'm still trying to figure out exactly how -- lol -- but then again -- the science guys get paid ok 4 dat ! :) lol

--- i was interested in the product u mentioned as well -thank u - i wasn't sure and looked it up -0

I've never tried that screen wrap thing ? how is it ? I would love feedback - it seems interesting -- but dry is probably tuff taste - but then again ??? hmmm idk

we r working on this ceramic wick to help with the extra heat -- and give the medicine some time to get down (just as important) --- but working in tight spaces is tough -- when it comes to insulation and temps especially -- (we looking at a new insulated ceramic with a treat on top :) shhhhhhh)
so the new top wick we will use is a nice new feature -- I have not seen it yet on anything that I know .. I'm gunna search a bit to make sure :) -- b4 I'm called out (lol) but regardless -- so far it seems to be the best -- ( i may offer airstone if requested -- but i feel peeps gunna be happy ! ) -- raw material will be in monday !!! :rofl::rofl:and manufacturing will have in NY by wed latest -- ill keep everyone in touch with tests --

and in all honestly -- I'm trying to get it as close to perfect as possible for the SSSLIM ceramic because so many have been asking for it ! originally I was not going to offer it ( only was going to offer in our larger unit with crazy airflow properties ) --so i listened to my clients and we r tweaking some things -- adding new air hole to both the head and below -- since due to small size -- the ceramic element sure gets hot so i will @ least recommend using the silicone mouthpiece we will send for free !
-- so we will offer it but I'm really working to perfect the technology so its ready for our OILCAN which due to airflow and a few other amazing features will suit ceramic and a brand new element .. shhhhhhhhh :)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
12 ft cord? w/pass thru? I didn't even know I wanted this but when I think about it makes total sense, a must have for pass around sessions!
@invisiblefriend when you mentioned steel sponge as wicking did you mention it the kind in genesis atomizers? or something completely new? wha.......?
50w tc mod? w/titanium? game changer especially with ceramic! woah!
how is this thread not blowing up I've noticed other threads that mention temp control but they make up lame excuses about how the tech is too expensive, but kind md is on top of the game, and it likes critkets in here?
\
:leaf:
anything for my friends ! -- we re all a team ! we are all brothers ! lets always stay real !
:leaf: much respect all
happy weekend !!!!!

@invisiblefriend

Sounds great! I'm not very educated on the different types of ceramic that are used in vaping, but I know some coils and even some nails can crack and release deadly microscopic ceramic shards into your lungs. What do you think about this? I know some of Divine Tribe's (if you know him) atomizers had that problem.

I'd do some extensive heat/stress tests, with thorough microscopic examination afterwards.

Not to be a downer or anything, this just scared me when I first heard about this. Kind of made me want to avoid ceramic plates.

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
@710
my friend -- I am SO SO SO GLAD you brought this UP .. & honestly SO GLAD to see some opposition :)

as crazy as that sounds coming from a manufacturer -- Too much good stuff n positive things isn't always a good thing --- I want to explain our moves and concepts -- and i like to re-think things through --

and certainly want to focus on health aspects since that is now and will always be # 1
NOT PROFIT !!!!
(as an example - if this was brand new news about ceramics/or any technology we use or if we didn't do significant researching and in-house as well as university testing - if all was not super positive and I would not allow my child to use ..... once he is of age of course ..lol -- no production would be made and any that was in warehouse waiting for sales would be thrown away without a thought !!

we actually have done this with some materials and some final products even within our 1st year --- 3k in one spot and another grand in raw material we found out was re-sold to us under a different name !!!! gone and discarded due to further research .. even though we try to do as much research as we can )

with that said -- I hope it helps build confidence step by step .... we want each product to speak for itself -
and we don't just listen to the results we come up with in-house - we also look at the industry and what has happened and been recorded within ..

so ceramic was never on my list for any heating element --- but it was simply because of a few reddit posts and some great posts on FC -- after reading I said no way !!!
--- WE get incredible conversations and discoveries in this community -

another reason I'm so glad our KINDMD roots are here in Fuck Combustion !!!!

but I cannot take things at face value ....

I read the forums and even directly contacted effected individuals who brought to the surface .. amazing info sometimes going to the peeps in-line and learning they are part of separate marketing team -- lol
but I take that with a grain of salt and doesn't even matter - i still take claims serious !
THE HEALTH CONCERNS ARE VALID even if JUST ONE PERSON is effected IMO !!!!!
so we moved on in testing ---
we went to many manufacturers of ceramic and heating elements separately to get all data - from start to finish of manufacturing - from specs to ingredients and how things are even made -
Its amazing the things you learn when asking the ones in the know !

I did get a lot of similar answers that I saw online from professionals who work with ceramics ... and those all put me in a real positive view regarding ceramics -

HONESTLY PRE _TESTING .. I had negative ideas about ceramic from online forums but had positive feelings when going by the professionals and scientists .... but the jury was still out !
yet again after all of the facts from the ceramic companies - I couldn't imagine it being an issue due to some obvious reasons ill soon bring up -- but again let us see -- and continue research !

I start seeing many others release these disk type units --- i purchased about everyone i could find and I ripped apart and matched up with the 100's of element samples I have from here in USA and all around world -- especially germany and hong kong --
--- I was able to obviously find the exact match for each manufacturer -- and honestly I cannot say anything negative about any of them --- I can just simply see peeps are using so so many different ones - some seem cheap - some seem obviously much more quality when speaking of the element alone - - and in two cases it wasn't really ceramic -- well it was but probably i hope unknown by the manufacturer it was ceramic mixed with another element made to make the "so called ceramic element" -- nothing unsafe - just another material that is actually getting more testing in recent times and I know if the manufacturer knew they would announce it -- !
(i will be bringing this material up very soon since we may use for a special dab type element to be used with out devices -- - sorry for shameless plug -- but we went in that direction .. )

basically after reviewing the market -- nothing negative to say except the way it is put together is more important !!!
be concerned about how it was installed -- is solder being used after the fact -- or did the manufacture make with proper "safe" leads that need zero solder - which in most cases is the largest danger in about 90 percent of the market --
You will see with all our products - and it will be much easier to notice with our larger products where the user will be able to take apart and rebuild if wanted so very easy and we focus on making sure no solder is used -- the parts screw and pop open and closed to allow manufacturing without soldering !!!!

there is no need unless someone is doing in the basement or saving money during manufacturing ???

so i can only say currently in the ceramic market -- IMO and the research KindMD and many professionals have come to -- is the ceramic disks are relatively -- actually very very safe ! especially the ones out in the market today by the "good guys" and of course us at KindMD --

-- i want to remind everyone i started with a huge dislike for ceramic and honestly still feel it has a lot of room to grow -- we are all still in the 2nd generation / maybe 3rd generation of these types of elements

i even didn't have the best experiences with it (taste wise due to wicking and other reasons) until I started using in larger applications and I noticed the amazing control we can take by using it moving forward --

** I still was not going to release anything until we had so so many requests for it -- we started looking into ... and after getting the confidence in the product and developing the right trusting relationship with our supplier .. I then decided to add to the KindMD line ---

but I will say at this stage -- for no actual scientific reason except .. why not play all things safe -- even if just one or 100 peeps had issues with ceramic -- they feel it was due to dry particles ( i will address that in a second )
- but with this feeling out there -- about any potential risk -- and even after reviewing so many elements -
I consider them very very safe ! Yet I must stress that there is no surgical grade ceramic heating elements available yet?? (the specs of the one we use are great and incredibly safe at .80 ohms - but in the future we will have an actual medical grade ceramic element ) because of this I would certainly say consider them a disposable item and don't burn them clean - it will be fine and safe - but again why take chance if you have any concern ! --- if you are really that concerned you can even water filter -- but again I do not feel there is any worries or need
maybe a 6 month lets say .... and then discard and get new --- -- they are priced as disposable -- even though they will last last last --- but why take any chance --- its our bodies --
stay within manufacturers temperature range of course ! (this is only area i would be concerned about aside the solder) but there is an easy way to stay away from - do not burn them clean ..
** please know i am advising all of this just for anyone to be safe -- - but know after my research I feel extremely safe and confident with the ceramic elements we will be releasing **
and on a medical level we are releasing this device --- which is why our wicking was so very important !

No particles will be released from KindMD devices --- but honestly none are released by others --- unless the quality is so so poor ! and I have not found that even in the cheapest ones !

(maybe to keep everyone feeling safe - we can add a filter for particles ?? -- this certainly could work just as the water filter works -- of course in a worst case scenario situation ... )
any thoughts on a secondary filter ??
will it make you feel safer ?

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
now as I went and looked deeper I found a lot of the same back and forth --
but the simple stuff is what really got me -- and when those simple statements matched with all manufactures I felt very very safe !

We keep researching all devices looking for the best element -- in hopes we are close -- ??
The heating element is the most integral part of any vaporizer. It regulates the temperature of the air that catalyzes the active ingredients as the air passes through it. A primary requirement for all heating elements is precision – you want your vaporizer to actually be at the temperature you set if possible and we are working towards this mark with all our devices moving forward !

--- Ceramic
Ceramic heating elements are the most commonly type of heating elements and i was shocked by this ! Aluminum came next but we will save that for another day ! Ceramic proponents argue that they are the cleanest and therefore healthiest option. This statement holds some truth: ceramics can withstand very high temperatures (about 3000*F) before the material starts to transform to a gas and are therefore very clean and healthy. Some companies take this logic a step further and argue that since other types of heating elements have lower “boiling points” they are dirtier and less healthy. This argument is somewhat flawed: while other heating elements have lower boiling points, these points are usually still well in excess of typical vaporizing temperatures.

Another important consideration when evaluation ceramic heating elements is the quality of the ceramic unit because the term "ceramic" is used to describe types of elements that are quite different in design. This is due to the fact that "ceramic" merely refers to whether or not the unit incorporates some ceramic into the heating element’s design (i noticed so many differences from place to place) , it does not mean that the air only touches ceramic material. so buying vaporizers with ceramic heating elements can be difficult unless one knows the specifics of the designs used by each manufacturer. As a general rule of thumb cheaper vaporizers are more likely to have exposed low-quality wire or solder within the heating element’s ceramic structure that can emit toxins. ---- the only definitive test is to take an element completely apart to see how it is constructed, some manufacturers will address these questions if you contact them. The manufacturers of the low quality models will dodge them. - -

** here at KindMD our ceramic elements have the wire manufactured into the disk not soldered so this is not a worry at all **
OUR ceramic discs are made to heat up 10k times without any sign of cracking or damage and this is using at above recommended temps which is NOT suggested of course ****

Low quality ceramic elements reflect poorly on all ceramic heating elements, which is unfortunate because a well-designed ceramic element is very clean.

I thought the above statements brought a lot to the table about the ceramic industry ---

and then to touch on the simple side --- and you may have seen this argument as well ...
The word ceramic refers to any clay that has been fired in a kiln and is now a hard stone.
Clay is not harmful at all to a person in wet form(what you sculpt with or make pottery out of.) When the clay dries, it can crumble easily into powder and become airborne. This is where clay is the most dangerous. Clay is an alumina silicate hydrate, what that means is it contains silica (glass.) When silica is inhaled into the lungs over a LONG period of time (I'm talking a lifetime), one can develop a disease called silicosis. Simply put it is a cancer of the lungs. The silica slowly crystallizes your lungs from the inside out and turns them to rocks. Being in a ceramic studio majority of my time I will have to wear respirators if the air gets too dusty, but with a little forward thinking it can be totally prevented.
My point is, once the piece of clay is fired into ceramic stone, it is no longer any threat to your lungs. All of the silica has melted and helped fuse all the clay together. There is no more free floating silica. Even if you were inhaling silica while you smoked, you are dealing with a TINY, TINY amount. I breath in more ceramic dust in an hour of work, than you do in a month of smoking vaporizers, I guarantee that. If you inhaled all the silica, in all the ceramic heating elements you own, that would not give you silicosis.

please keep in mind the ceramic all over --- the cups - the wicking -- the way certain other parts are made with ceramic components --
i feel this will be mute in the future with the newer elements coming into the market --

but we are using the top of the line ceramic elements that are rated much higher than we use and say -- so again please enjoy and use as instructed for a safe healthy experience !
please be aware of other toxins that are much easier to get into our system with and without the vape system - question everything and stay safe ! -

we promise to offer the safest devices at every level --

we stand behind our ceramic elements 100 percent -- and please looking at the worst case -- if you had a cheap ceramic unit that maybe did crack and lets be honest -- if taken to certain level even quality donuts WILL crack -- (cracking does not mean you have been or just did ingest the dust it will crack pretty solid -- if any particles were made its very unlikely to be anything to think about and most likely wouldn't make it into your system -- especially with the wicking / material -and screen / filter- and again no dry burning and sucking in .... but i recommend that with all attys ... ) .. the particles that hypothetically would get into your system would be no more than air you breath on our streets unfortunately - it would be such a small amount - not any significant level -
and honestly I'm kinda making up the scenario ?? -- because if this horrible situation happened since you keep all clean and safe -- you will notice right way and simply discard -

I will say one thing to anyone that still has concern --

if you do - please just stay with the beautiful titanium 2 true tasty devices !!!
and if you really want something one step safer

another spoiler alert -

one of our future items uses ceramic as well -- but it is internal and another separate above element touches the medicine -- so the ceramic is hidden and cannot escape at all !

and we will always be improving !!!!!!

any questions or feedback i thank and welcome

enjoy the weekend my friends !!

Invisible Friend

vaporchaser420

wow! "one of our future items uses ceramic as well -- but it is internal and another separate above element touches the medicine -- so the ceramic is hidden and cannot escape at all" I'm not even sure what this means and I'm about to pee my pants in excitement, I haven't heard about these kind of innovations in a while, hopefully we get some pics soon, also oil can technology? Looks like my VAS will be back. did you say your ceramic disk can be fired over 10k? times, almost every other donut style atomizer I've used usually died in a week(my fault I usually need to crank it up to get a decent hit) so if you guys made a donut that can handle some wattage and can last I'm totally sold(although like you I've never really been a fan of the donut style, although it sounds like you guys may have changed my mind) can't wait, I feel like a kid on Christmas.

invisiblefriend

Manufacturer
so sorry for the not too exciting e-mail today peeps !

had a few hiccups with the site switchover :bang:--- too much didn't line up properly ! (ouch)

and I'm still trying to see how or why the developer sent that email .... ????? sorry my friends --

I'm actually working on myself now --- TOOK IT BACK YET AGAIN -- lol
will have up asap

and the next email will be genuine and as promised will include a special discount which will be ontop of the FC DISCOUNT :) -- especially for the current followers !!! :clap::clap::clap:

i was hoping not to be involved in the site .... (not my favorite stuff ...lol )

was hoping to just focus on products and growth !

and as far as update --

the products are going crazy in positive ways !
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PRIORITY 1 -- right now

the website

NO MORE WORK TILL IT IS UP --

:) will be in touch as soon as up --- you will be made aware ! :rockon:

AnthoFranco

N2P5XFo.jpg

ive been working and fittin DT's ceramic coil in KindMdVapes "SliM" cartridge. my 1st. attempt i tried to retain original ceramic wick and the coil was sitting too high.

2g1TaNF.jpg

as i took apart the coil again to remove wick, i examined the air path. i decided to open it a little bit.

dgTeY2d.jpg

my hand drill made short order of it.

aZCMOKK.jpg

made sure the positive wire insulator was in place. (its important to also make sure the insulator is the right length. or coil will not be level)

everything in place and looking good.

rj0G152.jpg

on the tester mod, nice orange glow.

tLTcfbw.jpg

back together, breathes much better now.

RSSJSsr.jpg

and back on the MiniVF in TC mode.

this was a fun build/mod. nice to have the "SliM" back in action!!

ceramic coil tastes great.

thanks @invisiblefriend . please let me know how i can help.:leaf:

also, thanks @MileHighLife for helping understand what i was looking at.

AnthoFranco,
Reactions: 710

vaporchaser420

how much did you widen the airflow? .5 to 1mm or? how is the airflow now?
N2P5XFo.jpg

ive been working and fittin DT's ceramic coil in KindMdVapes "SliM" cartridge. my 1st. attempt i tried to retain original ceramic wick and the coil was sitting too high.

2g1TaNF.jpg

as i took apart the coil again to remove wick, i examined the air path. i decided to open it a little bit.

dgTeY2d.jpg

my hand drill made short order of it.

aZCMOKK.jpg

made sure the positive wire insulator was in place. (its important to also make sure the insulator is the right length. or coil will not be level)

everything in place and looking good.

rj0G152.jpg

on the tester mod, nice orange glow.

tLTcfbw.jpg

back together, breathes much better now.

RSSJSsr.jpg

and back on the MiniVF in TC mode.

this was a fun build/mod. nice to have the "SliM" back in action!!

ceramic coil tastes great.

thanks @invisiblefriend . please let me know how i can help.:leaf:

also, thanks @MileHighLife for helping understand what i was looking at.

Top Bottom