Kief/Pollen boxes

hafalump

My new toy, thanks Zombie, gonna be a whole lotta shakin goin on!
Thanks to mod who moved my post, I didn't search pollen, who knew?
Ain't no "pollen" in my box:rofl:

NPS0P7a.jpg

Last edited:

MolecularConcept

These boxes are nice looking. I don't use enough fast enough to warrant getting one though. I have a kief catcher in my little grinder. I'm sure you all have seen those.

How long does it take to get a decent dusting in there?

MolecularConcept,

hafalump

You'd be suprised. I use it essentialy as a work station. I don't grind just scissor over the box,
I don' really shake it much, but it has so much more esthetic appeal.
And I'm all about esthetics:D

Last edited:

EveryDayAmnesiac

You'd be suprised. I use it essentialy as a work station. I don't grind just scissor over the box,
I don' really shake it much, but it has so much more esthetic appeal.
And I'm all about esthetics:D

I also only use my EZ as a work station to collect random kif, and not as a pollen box per se...

I do like to keep all my sticks and once I have a JyARz-ful of them and they're all dried out then I shake 'em up and collect what I can. I mean, why not? I don't live in a "good" state, so I have to scrounge up and be efficient in all ways.

A grinder card works quite well when it comes time to scrape up the kif into storage.

They also work well when your herbs needs a day or so to dry out a bit.

Using one as a work station, I still regret getting a 7 x 7 size. I should have just gone all out and bought like a 10 x 10 or something.

I also still wish my Zombie weren't quite so deep. But that's just me.

They certainly look fabulous, and are a great way to get a conversation rolling. And they make a great showpiece companion to a log vape, that's for sure. If you have some exotic logs, then nothing goes better with it than a handsome wood pollen box, IMO.

I love when this thread gets a little action.

hafalump

A bit deep but I am a happy camper. enano epic is a great "card";)
Like the idea of shaking leftovers before they go into other things

hafalump,
Top Bottom