• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Kargo Glass from 420 Science

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Got this email yesterday from 420 Science yesterday, apparently they are carrying glass now.

Not a big fan of the small percs or the mouth piece angle, but the built-in jar is something different and enticing. Suffice to say, it looks like some pretty clean glass that would work great for vapor. I like how they added the lighter for size comparison.

Link to Video
"
media.nl

We teamed up with visionary artist Stephan Peirce to create a line of tubes unlike anything you've seen before.

Based in our hometown of Austin, TX, Peirce approached us with the idea to integrate a jar into a water pipe and we love the designs he's created.

The built-in jar provides a dual function. In addition to storage, the chamber creates a gentle swirling effect that aerates and cools the smoke. This results in a pleasing and refreshing hit.
"

blackbur

Heads up..these are on sale for 89.99..in addition to that you can use haley20 coupon code to knock another 20% off.

blackbur,

caphector

The jar is interesting but isn't storing cannabis in light going to shorten the shelf life?

caphector,
Reactions: Kief

z9

Fuck using the jar for bud, just use it for snacks like they do in the video. A pipe that holds food to ease munchies, its about time we see some true innovation from glass blowers :p

cibtcnD.png

The one in the center is a joke. I used to have a setup like that, a natural perc with an OGB showerhead downstem. Since the vapor has to flow through the inlet into the can the showerhead does borederline nothing because the water gets sucked into the can, the only reason I used the downstem on mine was to prevent blowback... I can't for the life of me figure out why someone would ever purposely design a piece like that.

For the price the other two don't seem like a bad deal.

Last edited:
Top Bottom