Kanye is such a dick...........(VMA's)

lwien

I would have loved to see him pull that shit on Pink if she would have won. THAT would have been priceless.

lwien,

VaporBud

If i was security i would have crash tackled the fucker straight off stage.

VaporBud,

lwien

Kanye's on Jay Leno tonight. Should be interesting to see him try to weasel his way out of this and what the audience reaction is gonna be. Fuck, if it's anything like the reaction he got from the VMA audience, he may have to cancel his appearance.

lwien,

stinkmeaner

He is always so arrogant, I wish someone would put him in his place. Most of his music is garbage anyways and he will be forgotten in the years to come.

stinkmeaner,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Tackling a guy who is that popular, has that many friends, and is that rich wouldn't go well. People have been fired for much less before.

Pseudonymous,

VaporBud

^ lol man your a funny cunt.

Mod note: Have you not read our rules? "Be nice.... No name calling"

I may have used the wrong words. Just taking the piss ya know. No insult intended.

VaporBud,

Hennessy1414

Terrorist
I don't get FC these days :/

"wakin up, seein' the sun......gettin munee, till I die. But yall dont know"
~wheezy

trust me people...much worse shit is said :lol:

:peace:

Hennessy1414,

lwien

She's a 17 year old kid who was relishing a pretty neat moment in her life, Henny, and then some asshole comes on stage to steal it from her.

Sure, in the whole scheme of things, it wasn't that big of a deal, but in THAT scheme of things, it sure as hell was.

lwien,

stinkmeaner

lwien said:
She's a 17 year old kid who was relishing a pretty neat moment in her life, Henny, and then some asshole comes on stage to steal it from her.

Sure, in the whole scheme of things, it wasn't that big of a deal, but in THAT scheme of things, it sure as hell was.
Exactly she is just a kid. It was like he was trying to prove and rub in her face that Beyonce is more talented, Beyonce has had pleny of limelight.

stinkmeaner,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
She is only 17? I'm not an old man or anything close to it, but now I feel bad for thinking she is hot as balls. Sad times.

Pseudonymous,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
psuedo - she is 19 so you're in the clear! lol

Kanye has got to be world's smartest dumb person I know.

stonemonkey55,

lwien

Yeah...........CNN was saying she was 17, but then changed it up to 19. My bad...........

lwien,

Pseudonymous

Nameless
Yay!

8730_103023019710873_100000095259473_88040_5194737_n.jpg

Pseudonymous,

SmogTown

I'm surprised Kanye's ego hasn't collapsed in on itself and formed a black hole :lol:.

SmogTown,

Blazemaster

Josh S.
Glass Blower
kanye is a piece of shit. i mean what do you say if your that chick on stage after he pulls that nonsense. i wouldla told kanye to fuck himself. I mean the people did vote for it right? that means she won lol. incredibly rude, incredibly selfish...just my 2 cents

Blazemaster,

bluntfaced

I'm El Diablo Baby!!!
Quit talking about Kanye he just did it for attention.

even though he was right taylor swift sure is fuckable but her music blows

bluntfaced,
Top Bottom