Kanger carts lit up once, then no more? DOA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainoftier

I just got my first pen equipment only minutes ago. I pulled out the polyfil in my kanger 510 cart and tested it to make sure it lit up and I could burn off any glycerin that may have been on the wick. It glowed perfect till the battery timeout kicked on (10 seconds? ego twist battery lowest setting) then when I tried the second time, no glow.

Pulled out cart 2 (got a 5 pack) and only held the button for 5 seconds..glows fine. Another 5 second run glows fine. Then again til the battery clicked it off, and it wont turn back on. Third cart I lit it 2 times without letting it get to the shut off point, fine. Packed a little reclaim oil to test thinking maybe I burnt them out doing it dry? I heard it suggested to do so though, to make sure they arent DOA.

Reclaim smoked nicely. Smooth big clouds. Didnt let the battery shut off. After 2 hits, I figured, let it try to do a full hit and then when the battery shut off, the cart wouldnt turn back on! Very frustrating.

I cant tell whats wrong here. I know you shouldnt run them with no oil but should that burn them out after 10 seconds? Are these just considered DOA?

cainoftier,

cainoftier

So after some thought I perhaps didnt have the ego on its lowest setting when these popped. I may have popped the coil by turning it up. So for future refrence of anyone coming across this thread, dont do that.

Also DiscountVapers.com has been great, excellent customer service and is replacing the pack of kangers I probably messed up. Nice place for parts, though not a huge selection.

cainoftier,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom