Kanborotech Subdab

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
It's a portable vape from China with built in WPA like the Yocan Torch but with a dry glass mouthpiece option.

I like how you can leave the dry glass mouthpiece on while using the WPA allowing you to easily switch back-n-forth without having to make any adjustments!
Seems like it's been out for a few years but I haven't found any threads on this thing. Anyone here familiar with this?

Simple10,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I have one of the 18650 versions. It is crap that the ceramic cup is not replace-able ,also it is a hard to be cleaned good ,cause surface is a bit rough,and taste gets spoile in time. I would advise to look into other devices on the market ,not that i regret that i managed to score it for 12$ at a LHS.

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: Simple10

Simple10

Member, you member riiiight?
I have one of the 18650 versions. It is crap that the ceramic cup is not replace-able ,also it is a hard to be cleaned good ,cause surface is a bit rough,and taste gets spoile in time. I would advise to look into other devices on the market ,not that i regret that i managed to score it for 12$ at a LHS.

Thanks for your input. I've been looking to replace my yocan torch but there arent many portable enails on the market that you can use with your own rig

Simple10,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
There is one quartz giraffe 510 attachment. This is what i use. Chambers are replaceable :).Works in TC ,coils is SS encapsulated in glass. But i guess you are looking into something to hook on your waterpipe..
rBVaEVogHaqANxzHAAEx_pfCMag702.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: JigMelon
Top Bottom