• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

k-vape micro dx help please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahogdogg

After a terrible experience with the atmos rx a few years ago I decided to give vaping another go. Purchased the kandyvapes k vape micro dx and received it a few days ago. I like alot about it but it seems I'm doing something wrong.

First bowl I packed quite a bit and kept pushing it down inside the chamber. Air flow wasn't an issue as I could draw off the unit no problem. One problem....was getting little to no vapor! Big difference from those YouTube videos I watched before purchase. Next I tried just kinda sprinkling it in with minimal packing....same result. Now I did feel some effects but nothing like I should. I have used e,cigs for about 7 years now so I know to take very slow 10 sec hits.

So basically what am I doing wrong? Also did I buy a POS? Thank you in advance for any replies!

EDIT: Tried the following temps, 380,400,420, and 430 degrees

Mahogdogg,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
I think you sort of answered your own question. You bought a pos and are getting pos results. You probably could finagle the device to work better for you with practice, but if you are serious about giving vaping another go, start checking out the popular devices already being discussed in either the plug in or portables area.

feel free to ask for suggestions.

Consider what you are looking for. Portability? Conduction or Convection? Session use or on-demand? Budget? Modes of use (bag,whip,glass?) Flower or concentrate use?

Lots of things to consider. All of these can be accomplished in some decent vape or another for $100-$150 imo.

Mahogdogg

Mainly looking for something portable, dry flower only, good flower use efficiency, good vapor production, budget around $200.

Guess I should have gone with the pax 2....was my first instinct. Any recommendations would be great. Off to search my life away! Thanks again

Mahogdogg,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Most will likely recommend the arizer solo/air. Hundred dollars cheaper than the pax 2, but certainly not as stealthy. Works very well for its price point though.

If you don't mind waiting a month though, I would recommend the upcoming zion from rastabuddhatao. Coming out in October. I think their sale just ended unfortunately so you would be spending like $250 with four batteries/charger added. Lifetime warranty as well though atm, which is very very nice, and not an option that will be around forever.

seaofgreens,
Reactions: Mahogdogg
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom