JyARz Storage Containers

°k

The sound of vapor
Buy 1 get 1 free :o
Gonna be hard to resist this one..
Tell me about it, I already have more JyArZ than I have use for and I've even bought a white one from vapefiend last week as it is discontinued and feels like a special edition... Aldo what are you doing to us?!

bellas

I have been itching to by a new Jyarz, Satchmo as a christmas gift for my son. My granny apple green has become my favorite storage piece beating out many ball jars old and new. I love how sturdy the Satchmo feels in my hands.
I just read your Thanksgiving deal and want to say............. Thanks Aldo!

redijedi808

After thinking USPS lost my precious package, it mysteriously arrived! Super stoked to finally be able to get rid of the pill containers forever(My Jyarz will come with me when I reload in which it will be a straight deliver). I put them to use very quickly and am very pleased with them.

I am set now, storage/to-go container for each strain. I'm not too keen on the names and what not but choose mine by the most potent smell...hence the desire for these. So far so good, they are holding all the smell safetly.

Excellent product and excellent company...added the ocean conservation aspect. Straight win win!

I will be definetly looking out for new products they introduce...

10nugpw.jpg

w1w7ww.jpg

64dqn9.jpg

vzx4ki.jpg

kushcloud

YES, just placed my order from Canada. SOO excited about the "double your order" offer that i had to pull the trigger. These babies are just soo beautiful and well thought out. Cant wait to see what you have in store for us in the future. Hey Aldo, are you planning on releasing a orange classic jyar? I will post back with some fabulous photos when i receive my shipment. Happy Thanksgiving, ya'll.

VANVAS

Nice offer Aldo , i don't need anymore but i would like t purchase some white jyarz just for gift but we are on 28th nov and the month salary has not been done , so i can't buy it

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
After thinking USPS lost my precious package, it mysteriously arrived! Super stoked to finally be able to get rid of the pill containers forever(My Jyarz will come with me when I reload in which it will be a straight deliver). I put them to use very quickly and am very pleased with them.

I am set now, storage/to-go container for each strain. I'm not too keen on the names and what not but choose mine by the most potent smell...hence the desire for these. So far so good, they are holding all the smell safetly.

Excellent product and excellent company...added the ocean conservation aspect. Straight win win!

I will be definetly looking out for new products they introduce...

10nugpw.jpg

w1w7ww.jpg

64dqn9.jpg

vzx4ki.jpg
Nice score! I'm cracking into a J1 nug that I put in my JyARz two weeks ago, just as sticky and stinky as it was, still tastes :drool:

u bwade wunner

Hey Aldo.

Thanks for the sweet offer.

I wanted to ask if you would consider a test tube design Jyarz to fill Vaporizers with a recessed bowl.

I have been using a test tube to fill my vapman with herbs with great success.it allows me to fill the Vapman without the supplied funnel tool which comes with the Vapman. @vapman might be keen to see such a design too.

The glass test tube I'm using is great until it hits a tiled floor and its booooof...thankfully not yet..also I just use a safety sponge earplug to block the end which isn t practical for expensive herbs.sunlight too is an issue with a plain glass tube for storage.

The mouth of the Jyarz classic I find to be a little wide to fill the Vapman without overspill as I'm sure maybe the case with several other vapes with recessed bowls like the Alfa,elevape,firefly,Imag,indica ,flowermate and many others.

A test tube doesn't t hold a great deal I know but I manage quite well with it.
It acts not only as a container but also as a filling tool for your vaporizer.iI use it all the time at home with my Vapman and find it great for travel ,out on hikes,car journeys etc.

A 14mm wide test tube is what I'm thinking for easy filling of your vaporizer bowl.

I would make the Jyarz long enough so the outer shell could be used separately without the glass liner to protect a glass solo stem or one of @Ed's TnT exotic wood stems.

This maybe a good option long term for Jyarz along with a 1oz Jyarz which many people are asking for.

Any feedback from FC members would be welcome:)

Last edited:

jpdnkstr

Just ordered 10 more classics and a couple Satchmos for the desk! Classics will probably be used for Christmas gifts(maybe a few). I have a suggested product Aldo...... How about a Jyarz carry case for us owners with multiple jyarz storage needs? Thanks again for the BOGO! Happy Holidaze:tup:

Philreal187

I've been waiting to get a set of 2 classic jyarz for buds and abv. Glad i waited now I got 2 black classics 2 Chinco headed my way. I too will be handing at least one away as an xmas gift the other 3 i think ill have no problem putting to use. Thank you @JyARz for the awesome sale.

Newcastle

Stoned!
Okay I couldn't pass this up! I wan't to worn others about the web site. if you click the blue picture it does not mean it changes the choice of colors. I ordered a green one then I clicked on the indigo pic and then place order.....duh I think I will end up with 4 green satchmos....I can think of worse things. I sent a pm here but not sure if it will get to them before my order goes out monday. Oh well like I said its all good.

Newcastle,
Reactions: KidFated.
Top Bottom