JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I'm imagining a ground glass "stopper" (solid 19mm male ground glass piece) sitting on top of a glass jyarz jar. The jar slides into a plastic sleeve and a rubber strap connected to the plastic sleeve goes over the top of the stopper. Or, you just screw a plastic lid on top of the stopper to hold it on, much like the current design only with a stopper sandwiched in there.

Ground glass is very expensive, the very first prototype had ground glass but couldn't make it work cost-wise. I do think there would be demand for really nice ground "artisanal" glass containers...very high end. Beautiful. That's a whole 'nother business.

-JyARman

Enchantre

Oil Painter
We're back!
Using the Jyarz for my vitamins/CBD capsules worked great! My backpack was run right through the x-ray machine, and not a word was said. Of course, that was getting on a ship, not a plane, so YMMV.

I love the Jyarz.

Enchantre,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
We're back!
Using the Jyarz for my vitamins/CBD capsules worked great! My backpack was run right through the x-ray machine, and not a word was said. Of course, that was getting on a ship, not a plane, so YMMV.

I love the Jyarz.

Thanks for the kudos! Much appreciated! Please tell your friends!

-JyARman

way2

Went on a weekend trip and my Jyarz kept my stash fresh and concealed the whole time. At one point one fell out of my pocket on the dance floor (wedding) and got kicked around a bit. But I got it back safe and sound!! Next week...my Jyarz are going to Disney World! Like they're SB champs!!

JyARz

Manufacturer
Went on a weekend trip and my Jyarz kept my stash fresh and concealed the whole time. At one point one fell out of my pocket on the dance floor (wedding) and got kicked around a bit. But I got it back safe and sound!! Next week...my Jyarz are going to Disney World! Like they're SB champs!!

That's what I'm talkin' about! Thanks for the testimonial! Much appreciated.

-JyARmam

toros23

I have been liking my first jar and just went to purchase another.. Shipping the first time around was les than $3 back in April, now it is over $9 for shipping.. Incredible.. I didn't move to another country, still less than 20 miles away from this company but now shipping is terribly expensive. Almost had a customer for life.....

toros23,

JyARz

Manufacturer
I have been liking my first jar and just went to purchase another.. Shipping the first time around was les than $3 back in April, now it is over $9 for shipping.. Incredible.. I didn't move to another country, still less than 20 miles away from this company but now shipping is terribly expensive. Almost had a customer for life.....

Something is messed up with the shipping calculator! I replied to your email, please respond to let me know what was in your cart so I can debug the issue. I'll fix it asap...there's no way it should be charging you that much. Sorry for the hassle!

-JyARman

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thanks, I knew there had to be something wrong. Great to have you here on FC!

I think its fixed now, again sorry for the hassle. And I love this site, its been a great way to connect with happy customers, to address issues (like your shipping problem) and to be introduced to new customers. All-in-All a great experience.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Got my Jyarz yesterday :D It's a nice size for being portable.

v98ieRa.jpg

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, I gave the hot pink Jyar to one of my kids... and he has promptly lost it. *sigh*

This same kid has had to resort to putting all of his belongings on lanyards (which he usually makes from seine twine - he has worked on an Alaskan fishing boat), including his cell phone and his lighter.

It would be FABULOUS if eventually Jyarz could come with an eyelet (optional?), OR some sort of reverse ridge, or double ridge, that could be used to anchor some sort of tying device.

After this, though, he has to buy his own.

For me, however, I'm picking up a few of the new purple ones... I've found these work great for taking vitamins on trips! I'm thinking that they might just be perfect for storing a lot of little things that need moisture-proof/air-tight storage.

Enchantre,

JyARz

Manufacturer
The lanyard attachment idea is starting to move "up list" because many people have asked for it. That will require a new process so I need to think it through but rest assured that I'll give it thought. I also wonder if this might present an opportunity for an "add on" product that employs a strong rubber band or something like that with a loop on it....there might be a really simple solution. Again, I'll give it thought.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again. Repeat business like your order today is the most profound compliment I receive. Thank you ... Thank you! I'm so pleased that you dig my product.

-JyARman

JyARz

Manufacturer
on the lanyard idea, why not add a very small "gasket" with a loop that can slip onto the threaded top, and you just close the lid down over it. That would be separate, and you would not have to change your design.

Great idea. What would be great would be a very thin but strong disk with a little loop coming out one side. I'll talk to my gasket manufacturer...this might be very simple and effective. Thank you!

mlo4sho

Ordered one black JyAR and one extra glass insert. Looking forward to trying them out. It should definitely be an improvement from what I've been using.

mlo4sho,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Ordered one black JyAR and one extra glass insert. Looking forward to trying them out. It should definitely be an improvement from what I've been using.

I received and packed your order this evening. It'll go out tomorrow before noon. Thank you for your business.

-JyARman

goatgobaahh

Jyarman!
About to pick up that book we talked about. Appreciate you pointing in me in the right direction. You every gonna be around on the east cost let me know brotha!

-Goat

goatgobaahh,
Top Bottom