JyARz Storage Containers

wax

What happens when you order more than 1? And I thought the other styles were smaller on account of them not being as tall as the original

wax,
Reactions: JyARz

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
His discounts are 10% when you buy 2, 15% when you buy 4 and 25% when you buy 6.

What's changed is that your quantity discount applies across models when before you had to buy multiples of the same size to get the discount. That is a welcome change. Thanks Aldo.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
What happens when you order more than 1? And I thought the other styles were smaller on account of them not being as tall as the original
The large jarz are slightly shorter, but at least double the diameter :) good for big nugs I find!
Still sitting and praying for a 1 ounce size JyAR :p

wax

So what's the largest size or the size that will hold the most material ?
That is unfortunate they don't carry at least an oz jyar.

Radio

stay true to yourselves
So what's the largest size or the size that will hold the most material ?
That is unfortunate they don't carry at least an oz jyar.
Get yourself some nice coloured satchmos if you have $50 - $100 to spend.

Radio,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
About to order a jyarz are there aNY current discount codes ?

No not currently and no plans at the moment. But I did just turn on the "cross product" discount, so if you by more than one JyAR (any type) the price breaks will apply. Previously these discounts only existed within a product line (Classic/Chico/Satchmo).

Is direct still the only way to get a Satchmo, or has it gone to any retailers?

Currently there are a few retail (physical stores) selling Satchmos and Chicos but not many and JyARz.com is still the only place to purchase them online.

How 'bout a MD for just a Chico & Satchmo?
At the moment I have plenty of the regular ones, but would like to get a few of the new ones. Just a thought...:)

I presume you saw my previous posts? Discounts now apply across products on JyARz.com. So if you buy:

Two JyARz (any type) you get 10% off
Four JyARz (any type) you get 15% off
Six JyARz (any typeO you get 25% off

-Aldo

-Aldo

Last edited:

jpdnkstr

No not currently and no plans at the moment. But I did just turn on the "cross product" discount, so if you by more than one JyAR (any type) the price breaks will apply. Previously these discounts only existed within a product line (Classic/Chico/Satchmo).

Currently there are a few retail (physical stores) selling Satchmos and Chicos but not many and JyARz.com is still the only place to purchase them online.

I presume you saw my previous posts? Discounts now apply across products on JyARz.com. So if you buy:

Two JyARz (any type) you get 10% off
Four JyARz (any type) you get 15% off
Six JyARz (any typeO you get 25% off

-Aldo

-Aldo
I assume this doesn't include the Frenchie collection? I have one of the Frenchies as the 6th product in my cart, but am only getting discount for 4...

JyARz

Manufacturer
Is direct still the only way to get a Satchmo, or has it gone to any retailers?
I assume this doesn't include the Frenchie collection? I have one of the Frenchies as the 6th product in my cart, but am only getting discount for 4...

Good point! No Frenchy designs don't apply because they are a collaboration with Frenchy and our glass etching artist. Sorry!

Hey @JyARz, any plans to offer the satchmo and chico sizes in white? I've got a white classic I really like that needs some matching buddies :D

Sorry, no. The white was not all that popular relative to the other colors so we discontinued it for the Classic and no plans for white Satchmo or Chico.

-Aldo

JyARz,

JyARz

Manufacturer
I like the white also.....bummer
:cry: Sad to hear that, but I can't argue with supply and demand. Thanks!

Apparently we have a few white classics kicking around. If you guys want to order in the next few days just add a black to your cart. Then immediately upon ordering send email to support@jyarz.com with your order number and state that you are from FC and want White instead.

...best we can do....

-Aldo

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I like my classic very much. I look forward to having a couple Satchmos when I can put together some locals to do a group buy but I have been unsuccessful with that so far. Eventually... :)

cybrguy,

JyARz

Manufacturer
I like my classic very much. I look forward to having a couple Satchmos when I can put together some locals to do a group buy but I have been unsuccessful with that so far. Eventually... :)

I hope it comes together for you.

-Aldo

Top Bottom