• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

Hoops

I so badly want to pronounce this as JEEEEEE YARRRRRRZZZZZ!!!!:D

This^.....I can't get this out of my head. I keep saying it like the Pharcyde in 'Drrrrrrrrooooop' (Drop).

Hoops,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
This^.....I can't get this out of my head. I keep saying it like the Pharcyde in 'Drrrrrrrrooooop' (Drop).

I need to put you in touch with my best friend. You guys seem to share the same sense of humour or .... DISEASE ;-)

JyARz,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
I need to put you in touch with my best friend. You guys seem to share the same sense of humour or .... DISEASE ;-)
well , i admit its kinda fun to say Jyaaa ars . add some "rastaness" to it ;)

francis,

JyARz

Manufacturer
The good p
well , i admit its kinda fun to say Jyaaa ars . add some "rastaness" to it ;)

The good people from FC have asked me if I'd like to do a JyARz contest. I think it's pretty clear the contest has to involve....how you pronounce it and the reason for the 'y'...there actually is a reason that the "y" is in there ;-)

Enchantre

Oil Painter
So, I get to put my Jyarz to the test this weekend... actually for hauling my twice-daily supplements on vacation with us! I was trying to find something that would work, and said "Duh"... I can put my morning stuff in one, and my evening stuff in the other, and I'm set! :)

My "meds" will be stealthing in my pen vape. :ninja:

JyARz

Manufacturer
So, I get to put my Jyarz to the test this weekend... actually for hauling my twice-daily supplements on vacation with us! I was trying to find something that would work, and said "Duh"... I can put my morning stuff in one, and my evening stuff in the other, and I'm set! :)

My "meds" will be stealthing in my pen vape. :ninja:

Sounds like all you need is a Noon JyAR then you'll have one for morning, noon and night!

JyARz,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

olivianewtonjohn

The good p

The good people from FC have asked me if I'd like to do a JyARz contest. I think it's pretty clear the contest has to involve....how you pronounce it and the reason for the 'y'...there actually is a reason that the "y" is in there ;-)
In on contest! When its on haha?

And jyyyyaarrrrzzz reminds me of this album I have been listening to:

BRK132CD_Rounded.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Inspectah-Deck-7l-Esoteric-Czarface/dp/B00B9ZJ24A

CZARFACE lol

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
JyARz,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I decided to order one of the black ones from Amazon. I have been wanting something like this for festivals, or camping etc. I also like to pre-grind for on the go, so this should work out pretty well. Glad to have you on board with the forums!
:tup:

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Enchantre

olivianewtonjohn

I decided to order one of the black ones from Amazon. I have been wanting something like this for festivals, or camping etc. I also like to pre-grind for on the go, so this should work out pretty well. Glad to have you on board with the forums!
:tup:
Nice jambandphan. Do you use your solo for camping/festivals? If so the container works great, what I do is take the glass core out so I can see the contents as im pouring. Then I angle the glass so its aimed into the stem and then just gently tap until the stem is at whatever amount I want. I just learned this because I got to the end of my collection of bud so I just grinded it all up. Normally the jyarz act as my container for unground.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I will likely leave solo at home unless I see a real reason to take it, now that I have these vaporgenie pipes, they might just be my summer fest pieces, since they do not require a charge. Camping on the other hand is a different story, I will likely take several portables along to a camp out. The Jyarz will be a nice addition to the collection though. I have been using the plastic containers some of my thermovape gear came in back when they shipped those neat little screw top containers. It will be nice to have the glass liner.

Harry Vapes

Had mine for around two months now and I would highly recommend them! Dropped it for the first time a couple of days ago and it just bounced off my tiled kitchen floor, the glass insert survived without so much as a scratch, and not even the outer plastic shell has a mark on it. Really top quality product.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Had mine for around two months now and I would highly recommend them! Dropped it for the first time a couple of days ago and it just bounced off my tiled kitchen floor, the glass insert survived without so much as a scratch, and not even the outer plastic shell has a mark on it. Really top quality product.

Thank you for the testimonial! Glad you are enjoying your JyAR!

I will likely leave solo at home unless I see a real reason to take it, now that I have these vaporgenie pipes, they might just be my summer fest pieces, since they do not require a charge. Camping on the other hand is a different story, I will likely take several portables along to a camp out. The Jyarz will be a nice addition to the collection though. I have been using the plastic containers some of my thermovape gear came in back when they shipped those neat little screw top containers. It will be nice to have the glass liner.

I've been communicating with the VaporGenie people, in fact they will soon offer JyARz on their site. And if you don't mind pre-grinding (I don't) then you can fit a healthy amount of product in your JyAR for camping...perfect use for a JyAR.

Nice jambandphan. Do you use your solo for camping/festivals? If so the container works great, what I do is take the glass core out so I can see the contents as im pouring. Then I angle the glass so its aimed into the stem and then just gently tap until the stem is at whatever amount I want. I just learned this because I got to the end of my collection of bud so I just grinded it all up. Normally the jyarz act as my container for unground.

That's the way I do it...slide the glass core out a bit then pour. Works well with Pax, see no reason why that wouldn't work with a bunch of other vapes.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I've been communicating with the VaporGenie people, in fact they will soon offer JyARz on their site. And if you don't mind pre-grinding (I don't) then you can fit a healthy amount of product in your JyAR for camping...perfect use for a JyAR.

That's cool, what a great place to add your product!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I've only had my JyARz for a Day really not even 24 hours and can already say I look forward to seeing the future JyARz products . I'd like to see a small one that would hold only a few grams when your just running around town . I live in a non-legal non mmj state so I don't wanna carry around more then I need on that day and a smaller profile to put in my kinda skin tight levi's pocket would be cool . I Really like my JyARz and am very happy I added them to my vape tools , Funny how a nice container for my herb can mean so much much more then I thought .

JyARz

Manufacturer
I've only had my JyARz for a Day really not even 24 hours and can already say I look forward to seeing the future JyARz products . I'd like to see a small one that would hold only a few grams when your just running around town . I live in a non-legal non mmj state so I don't wanna carry around more then I need on that day and a smaller profile to put in my kinda skin tight levi's pocket would be cool . I Really like my JyARz and am very happy I added them to my vape tools , Funny how a nice container for my herb can mean so much much more then I thought .

I'm laser focused on creating a larger size right now (I'm about to finalize an order for the glass cores) because so many customers have asked for it. But it's not lost on me that a smaller size would be popular as well.

Frankly, its hard to effectively convey how much value a good container provides but testimonials like yours are starting to spread and people are starting to take notice. So I hope with time this little business will grow and really thrive. Thank you for helping me spread the word!

-JyARman

francis

Vape enthusiasms
So I hope with time this little business will grow and really thrive. Thank you for helping me spread the word!

-JyARman

well i wish the best for you !
i might not be a fan of the lid , but i recommand this product to all my friends !

francis,

JyARz

Manufacturer
well i wish the best for you !
i might not be a fan of the lid , but i recommand this product to all my friends !

Thank you...very much appreciated. And, I'll keep thinking about incorporating glass into the lid. I do think that's the "Holy Grail"...I'll keep it in mind.

JyARz,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Thank you...very much appreciated. And, I'll keep thinking about incorporating glass into the lid. I do think that's the "Holy Grail"...I'll keep it in mind.
well i can already think of problems that would cause .
screw the cap too tight and you'll broke the glass disk etc.

EDIT: well you taught about it ;)

francis,

JyARz

Manufacturer
well i can already think of problems that would cause .
screw the cap too tight and you'll broke the glass disk etc.

I'm not so sure that it would be a problem - think of the Ball Jar design but replace the metal "clasp" design with a screw-top. It isn't fundamentally different though I think the gasket/glass interface would have to be very carefully designed and ultimately some small amount of gasket would protrude. All of this is well within the scope of the patent under which JyARz are designed, manufactured and sold.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I'll probably pick up a larger one for the bulk of my stash , I have to pick up enough herb to last me about six weeks at a time . I bought my JyARz so I could be sure to have what I need for my medical needs stashed and ready to go . The rest I still want fresh and ready to go when I want wanna get high . Mj is the only medication I've taken that I Enjoy , the few handfuls of pills a day suck , I have a script for maranol [damn neer useless] and now I have to pay for it , $2400.00 for a months worth . thats more then twice what I make on ssdi, crazy when $600 of herb can last 2 - 3 months if i conserve.
sorry went a little off track there , just an issue I've been thinking about for a day or two.

RUDE BOY,

JyARz

Manufacturer
I'll probably pick up a larger one for the bulk of my stash , I have to pick up enough herb to last me about six weeks at a time . I bought my JyARz so I could be sure to have what I need for my medical needs stashed and ready to go . The rest I still want fresh and ready to go when I want wanna get high . Mj is the only medication I've taken that I Enjoy , the few handfuls of pills a day suck , I have a script for maranol [damn neer useless] and now I have to pay for it , $2400.00 for a months worth thats more then twice what I make on ssdi, crazy when $600 of herb can last 2 - 3 months if i conserve.
sorry went a little off track there just an issue I've been thinking about for a day or two.

You are like many other people that I've communicated with whom want to store larger volumes of meds for longer periods. Makes perfect sense to me. And JyARz are designed for a variety of uses...herbalists whom use them for expensive teas and other herbal remedies which they store in larger volumes.

youbettavaporize

I'm not so sure that it would be a problem - think of the Ball Jar design but replace the metal "clasp" design with a screw-top. It isn't fundamentally different though I think the gasket/glass interface would have to be very carefully designed and ultimately some small amount of gasket would protrude. All of this is well within the scope of the patent under which JyARz are designed, manufactured and sold.

I'm imagining a ground glass "stopper" (solid 19mm male ground glass piece) sitting on top of a glass jyarz jar. The jar slides into a plastic sleeve and a rubber strap connected to the plastic sleeve goes over the top of the stopper. Or, you just screw a plastic lid on top of the stopper to hold it on, much like the current design only with a stopper sandwiched in there.

youbettavaporize,
Top Bottom