• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Happened to me too when I placed my order the other week.

I can't change the "Shipment Notification" in my online merchant software but I have updated the message associated with each order to more clearly indicate our shipping schedule. If you are interested in seeing our new and improved shipping confirmation message please purchase some more JyARz!!!! ;-)

-Aldo

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I can't change the "Shipment Notification" in my online merchant software but I have updated the message associated with each order to more clearly indicate our shipping schedule. If you are interested in seeing our new and improved shipping confirmation message please purchase some more JyARz!!!! ;-)

-Aldo

@JyARz Will I get a tracking number when it does ship, and when do orders usually go out?

Vicki,

JyARz

Manufacturer
@JyARz Will I get a tracking number when it does ship, and when do orders usually go out?

Vicki,

Your order will go out tomorrow. Please send email to support@jyarz.com with your order number and we'll send you a tracking number.

Thanks again for your order.

-Aldo

JyARz,

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Thank you. I need to take some time over at MassDrop...don't quite get it.

-People pitch and vote on products they'd like (The poll section)

-If there is enough interest they contact the company to see what kind of deal they can get for a mass order

-the product is 'dropped' and there is a certain amount of days to commit or buy, with a cheaper price when more people commit

@Dangus --

You are almost correct, except for the second part. While I'm sure they do work directly with some companies, I know of situations where they did NOT.

Rather they grey-market things, often times in violation of distributor agreements.

There have been a few vapes where they have done this. Keep in mind that a sale through an unauthorized channel, means things like there is no warrantee support through the manufacturer. MD will state the full warrantee is in place, but they word it such that it implies it is the original manufacture's , but when it is time to replace the unit, it turns out it is MD's "warrantee" which of course involves more grey-market units.

In this case, it sounds like Aldo is fully willing to work with MD (which is cool), but if he wasn't they'd still try to run the deal without the manufacturer's permission.

Aldo would let us know here if he changes his mind or if not and he does approve this, but I'd contact the manufacture on any other MD sale first to ensure it is an authorized channel.

We want to support all of the wonderful manufactures (of which Aldo is definitely one!) here at FC as best we can.

nihil

Member, Known Well
@JyARz Firstly, thank you for the great product. I've been running mine for a week and absolutely love its simplicity. I went ahead and left you a positive review on Amazon, more people need to know that this product exists.

Question for you. I'm running mine with the glass mouth towards the bottom, not the cap. I'm highly klutz prone and this has saved many a gram in the past week from spilling on my floor. Any negatives to running it this way?

Again, great product that I wish I knew about earlier.

Last edited:

nihil

Member, Known Well
Last edited:

JyARz

Manufacturer
@JyARz Firstly, thank you for the great product. I've been running mine for a week and absolutely love its simplicity. I went ahead and left you a positive review on Amazon, more people need to know that this product exists.

Question for you. I'm running mine with the glass mouth towards the bottom, not the cap. I'm highly klutz prone and this has saved many a gram in the past week from spilling on my floor. Any negatives to running it this way?

Again, great product that I wish I knew about earlier.

Nihil,

Thank you, it seriously never gets old hearing that a new customer is loving their JyAR(z).

As for flipping the core "upside" down in the bottle. I suppose other than it being more difficult to get it out, I don't see a reason why that approach is problematic. I never thought of storing it that way but if it works for you who am I to say that its sub-optimal!

Last thanks a million for your review. I really appreciate it. It's above and beyond...I know...but if you would be so kind as to copy it and post it on JyARz.com, here:

http://www.jyarz.com/collections/frontpage/products/black-jyar

I would very much appreciate it. I'm working on building traffic to JyARz.com (growing bit by bit) so having a bunch of good reviews there will really help assure new buyers of the quality of the product(s).

Enjoy your JyARz!

-Aldo

Hell yeah. I just did it there as it looks like he is the distributer and I can use my rewards card.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C1VOR8M/ref=oh_details_o05_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edit: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_kitchen?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Jyarz&node=284507

Did a little more looking. Looks like he is on there, but I ordered from someone else. @JyARz can you confirm?

Confirmed - That is the sole retailer who carries JyARz and has a right to sell them via Amazon. As of now it only sells Classic JyARz. Satchmo and Chico are exclusively (aside from on Phish Tour this summer) available on JyARz.com.

-Aldo

Modnote: Edited to fix quote tags and merge posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Caligula

Maximus
As for flipping the core "upside" down in the bottle. I suppose other than it being more difficult to get it out, I don't see a reason why that approach is problematic. I never thought of storing it that way but if it works for you who am I to say that its sub-optimal!

Actually... there was a member who posted here frantically looking for a way to get his glass insert out of the plastic shell due to him inserting it upside down.

It eventually came out, but there's lesson to be learned here. Namely, suction can be a bitch.

nihil

Member, Known Well
@JyARz No can do on the copy and paste, as it doesn't fit my ethics. I'll go ahead and write a new review later tonight on your website.

As far as going above and beyond, I'm not seeing it. You created a great product and I want to let others know that it functions perfectly. Innovation, small business, community review (Amazon & sites like fuckcombustion) are contributing to the betterment of my vices, so I might as well help out where I can..

@Caligula I'd tell that user that Gravity and Kinetic Energy are your friends. I've had no problems, actually had the opposite the other way around. Couldn't seem to grip it the other way. My way, I just tap it out into my palm, then grab it and pull.

nihil,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Actually... there was a member who posted here frantically looking for a way to get his glass insert out of the plastic shell due to him inserting it upside down.

It eventually came out, but there's lesson to be learned here. Namely, suction can be a bitch.

Yup. And, the diameter of the glass cores varies within a tolerance "range." So while this might work fairly well with some glass (on the smaller range of diameter tolerance range) if the glass is on the wider side of the tolerance range it might get jammed in the bottle and be near impossible to remove. So I suppose I shouldn't really recommend this approach. But when it works it works ...to paraphrase Yogi Berra...or something like that.

-Aldo

@JyARz No can do on the copy and paste, as it doesn't fit my ethics. I'll go ahead and write a new review later tonight on your website.

As far as going above and beyond, I'm not seeing it. You created a great product and I want to let others know that it functions perfectly. Innovation, small business, community review (Amazon & sites like fuckcombustion) are contributing to the betterment of my vices, so I might as well help out where I can..

@Caligula I'd tell that user that Gravity and Kinetic Energy are your friends. I've had no problems, actually had the opposite the other way around. Couldn't seem to grip it the other way. My way, I just tap it out into my palm, then grab it and pull.

Very much appreciated as to the review. As I've written before I have a belief that with low cost pervasive communications technologies it makes more sense to focus heavily on developing very high quality products that people will love and talk about online, than spending a lot of money on marketing/advertising which transfers no or little value to our customers. It's a theory and friends think I'm crazy for not advertising but so far so good...it'll take longer to grow this business this way but I believe in it....

...Another way of saying that customer reviews and word-of-mouth are our life blood so we really really appreciate it.

-Aldo

Last edited by a moderator:

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Yup. And, the diameter of the glass cores varies within a tolerance "range." So while this might work fairly well with some glass (on the smaller range of diameter tolerance range) if the glass is on the wider side of the tolerance range it might get jammed in the bottle and be near impossible to remove. So I suppose I shouldn't really recommend this approach. But when it works it works ...to paraphrase Yogi Berra...or something like that.

-Aldo
Yeah, that guy was me, and trust me I applied plenty of kinetic energy and appealed to gravity, to no avail. That sucker was stuck in there good.

I have some cores that slide loosely enough in and out of the plastic, I have others where you can literally watch the core falling into the plastic in slow motion as air is slowly displaced, and I have others that don't slide in with only gravity.

The one that I inserted backwards was one of those "slow motion" jyarz I think, and really it was my fault not to think that literally pushing the glass in and forcing the air out wasn't a good idea. It ended up completely inserted so that I couldn't even grip the glass to pull it out, and shaking didn't help one bit.

@marduk here saved the day by suggesting placing the jyar in hot water to encourage the plastic to expand a little and loosen up. Works great! It's no fun accidentally changing a jyar from loyal friend to foe holding your herb hostage…

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

I dont even understand why someone would put it in backwards. Works perfectly using it normally. But I guess whatever works for you :2c:

olivianewtonjohn,

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
I dont even understand why someone would put it in backwards. Works perfectly using it normally. But I guess whatever works for you :2c:
I keep my jars on a shelf next to my bed and usually reach over to grab them without looking. Since jyarz are top heavy, it's easy to knock over one or all of them in a domino effect. I figured if I had it inserted upside down I could keep the jyar upside down without having my herb resting on the latex all the time.

Just an idle thought that turned into a brief scare!

Last edited:

nihil

Member, Known Well
Yeah, that guy was me, and trust me I applied plenty of kinetic energy and appealed to gravity, to no avail. That sucker was stuck in there good.

I have some cores that slide loosely enough in and out of the plastic, I have others where you can literally watch the core falling into the plastic in slow motion as air is slowly displaced, and I have others that don't slide in with only gravity.

The one that I inserted backwards was one of those "slow motion" jyarz I think, and really it was my fault not to think that literally pushing the glass in and forcing the air out wasn't a good idea. It ended up completely inserted so that I couldn't even grip the glass to pull it out, and shaking didn't help one bit.

@marduk here saved the day by suggesting placing the jyar in hot water to encourage the plastic to expand a little and loosen up. Works great! It's no fun accidentally changing a jyar from loyal friend to foe holding your herb hostage…

Good to know, thank you. I'll be careful with the new ones I have on the way.

I had two issues; a) I'd tend to leave the plastic shell on and it doesn't have as sturdy of a base as the glass, nor could I see the contents and b) I dropped it with a combination of trying to remove the glass (it was stuck) and it slipping. Basically dropped a few grams to the floor and decided to try upside down.

It's working great for me, but I can also see the advantages to the proper way.

nihil,
Reactions: JyARz
Top Bottom