• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

Lime and call it the slime jyar. Sounds like a hit to me:nod:
It may be a hard color to pull off. But definitely brighter is better or a more natural green.

I like the "slyme" color suggestion. Search for it on google images and you will see a bunch of glass. It is a very popular color in the glass community.

I am a fan of swirly patterns. Here's what I'm talking about:

DogToyBallWithSwirlPatternSmallImage.jpg

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I like the "slyme" color suggestion. Search for it on google images and you will see a bunch of glass. It is a very popular color in the glass community.

I am a fan of swirly patterns. Here's what I'm talking about:

DogToyBallWithSwirlPatternSmallImage.jpg

I found the slime. The JyAR shell is made from recycled milk jugs which limits the color range options. But I'll find out about "slime" as it seems to be popular. But first I have to focus on developing the larger size that seems to be the thing in greatest demand.

JyARz,

overvaped

Vapor evangelist
Just received a small assortments of jyarz's...really fast shipping, usps really rocks.
Seem to close really well and one has already fallen to the floor and resisted the impact. Also, I'd say they are very smell-proof.
I gave one of them to a friend a he also liked it, so...first impression with the product is very good.

francis

Vape enthusiasms
the only thing that bother me is that the cap is not glass. so weed is in fact touching the rubber gasket.

francis,

JyARz

Manufacturer
the only thing that bother me is that the cap is not glass. so weed is in fact touching the rubber gasket.

What is your concern with your product's contact with the rubber gasket?

Just received a small assortments of jyarz's...really fast shipping, usps really rocks.
Seem to close really well and one has already fallen to the floor and resisted the impact. Also, I'd say they are very smell-proof.
I gave one of them to a friend a he also liked it, so...first impression with the product is very good.

Thank you!

JyARz,

francis

Vape enthusiasms
What is your concern with your product's contact with the rubber gasket?
well thats the whole point of your product , using glass instead of plastic.
i was about to buy a set 'till i realised that it was not all glass.
if it's not a 100% glass container then its not worth it , IMO.

francis,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
I so badly want to pronounce this as JEEEEEE YARRRRRRZZZZZ!!!!:D

Alot of my friends like to rib me about the name and pronounce it that way....knock yourself out!!!

The product inside a JyAR sits within the glass it spends little if any time in contact with gasket. And the gasket is 100% natural food safe latex. And even with a JyAR in your pocket or in transit the contents larger rest in the glass. If you try a JyAR and you don't like it I'll give you a refund of the full purchase price. ...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

francis

Vape enthusiasms
Alot of my friends like to rib me about the name and pronounce it that way....knock yourself out!!!

The product inside a JyAR sits within the glass it spends little if any time in contact with gasket. And the gasket is 100% natural food safe latex. And even with a JyAR in your pocket or in transit the contents larger rest in the glass. If you try a JyAR and you don't like it I'll give you a refund of the full purchase price. ...I don't think you'll be disappointed.

i think your product looks very nice , it's just that i'm a bit OCD about my medicine storage.

Glass is a non porus material , but the Jyarz cap is.
this is the whole point of using a glass container IMO.

i might give it a try , cant be worse than a ziplock.

francis,

olivianewtonjohn

i think your product looks very nice , it's just that i'm a bit OCD about my medicine storage.

I'm ocd with this stuff to but trust me jyarz are legit. The loss to the cap (if there is really any loss) is made up by the very small size and double seal

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: Trever

Trever

Ziplock :X what could be worse than a ziplock? The latex seal has not been contaminated with any other smell. Take the glass out and smell in there though, you'll wonder how medicine has been in there for over a week and still smells totally of latex, but your glass smells WONDERFULL no latex smell at all.

Trever,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Trever are you saying when you take your herb out of a JyAR it smells like latex , or did I read that wrong ?

RUDE BOY,
Reactions: francis

Jeremiah239

Unknown Member
I got 2 JyARz through the Easter promotion (I think) and I love them! If I'm traveling with some green you better believe its in a JyAR! I recommend them to anybody looking for a good small pocketable storage solution.

I hope to see bigger JyARz in the future and maybe some way of incorporating the Boveda packs into them, similar to the CVault!

Thanks for an awesome product!

SD_haze

Trever are you saying when you take your herb out of a JyAR it smells like latex , or did I read that wrong ?
I had some residual rubber smell last longer than a few hours (couple days) but after a week I don't smell it at all.

I recently took a jyarz on the go inside of a bag where it surely tossed and turned a bit. It was packed with pre-ground herbals. When I got home, I checked the rubber gasket and I didn't see any plant matter on it, not even little specs of kief.

That being said, I'd still feel better if there was some way to separate the herbals from the gasket. I was thinking some kind of removable stainless-steel or glass stopper to separate them...but I can see that being really tricky to implement.

EveryDayAmnesiac

I'd still feel better if there was some way to separate the herbals from the gasket. I was thinking some kind of removable stainless-steel or glass stopper to separate them...but I can see that being really tricky to implement.

I could go for a little of that myself...

Still plan on ordering a couple soon. I like the idea of these more than those space case containers or plastic vials or mini tins that I had been considering.

Cool product with lots of potential. :rockon:

I'd like some grey ones.

EveryDayAmnesiac,

Nbajunkie

Someones always watching..
my gasket smelled faintly but the smell went away after a day or so. I attribute this to a new car smell. but really guys let's let's not cluttered the thread with minute issues that have been brought up already. there's plenty of vapes that may need need a burn in period. .I just don't see the issue

Nbajunkie,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
NO! Im trying to say the plastic part with the glass jar insert taken out can smell of latex for awhile. But everything inside the glass stays fresh as can be!
THANX , thats what i wanted to hear . I have a few on the way.

RUDE BOY,

JyARz

Manufacturer
NO! Im trying to say the plastic part with the glass jar insert taken out can smell of latex for awhile. But everything inside the glass stays fresh as can be!
I like that idea of a glass or stainless cap for the glass container.

If you want true portability with shock protection for the glass I think there simply has to be some sort of gasket in it. And I think if you try a JyAR you'll see that the gasket really isn't a big deal. I've sold thousands of JyARz and frankly this is the first time this has come up. Some people have had issues with the latex odor but that passed.

I really do recommend you give it a try and I'll give anyone on this thread a full refund if you don't absolutely love your JYAR. ...that simple!

Your Highness

Cannasseur
If you want true portability with shock protection for the glass I think there simply has to be some sort of gasket in it. And I think if you try a JyAR you'll see that the gasket really isn't a big deal. I've sold thousands of JyARz and frankly this is the first time this has come up. Some people have had issues with the latex odor but that passed.

I really do recommend you give it a try and I'll give anyone on this thread a full refund if you don't absolutely love your JYAR. ...that simple!

Oh I forgot to mention that I already own 2 of them and they are great! Definitely smell proof for sure. I love them for that alone. I never worry about having it in my pocket, car, etc....zero smell.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Oh I forgot to mention that I already own 2 of them and they are great! Definitely smell proof for sure. I love them for that alone. I never worry about having it in my pocket, car, etc....zero smell.

Hey thanks for the kind words - glad your JyARz are serving you well. And, I've thought long and hard (long before this thread) about a glass top similar to the way a ball jar has a glass top and I'll keep thinking about it. This might be an upgrade down the road.

-JyARman

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
JyARz just arrived in the mail and they seem like they will serve me well , a little Larger then I pictured in my minds eye . I picked up five jyarz in order to split up my Meds , 2 black and 2 blue to put my months worth of mmj so I can be sure I have what I really need to function day to day . 1 purple one for enough preground top shelf herb ready to Enjoy . Much better then the odd container collection I've been using . I really can't see anything ever going wrong with a JyAR . That said I don't even have any herb in one yet , so now i'm gonna grab my grinder and start their official service .
Peace All .

JyARz

Manufacturer
JyARz just arrived in the mail and they seem like they will serve me well , a little Larger then I pictured in my minds eye . I picked up five jyarz in order to split up my Meds , 2 black and 2 blue to put my months worth of mmj so I can be sure I have what I really need to function day to day . 1 purple one for enough preground top shelf herb ready to Enjoy . Much better then the odd container collection I've been using . I really can't see anything ever going wrong with a JyAR . That said I don't even have any herb in one yet , so now i'm gonna grab my grinder and start their official service .
Peace All .

I'll be eagerly "listening" to your experiences! I'm confident that your #JyARz will serve you admirably but you will be the judge!

-JyARman

Top Bottom