• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
cwik1VH.gif

So, I had been thinking about how the JyARz are top heavy, which is the only thing I run into trouble with because I'm clumsy and it doesn't take much of a bump to knock them over. It's not a problem of durability of course, it's just annoying.

I then had the "bright idea" that if the JyARz were just designed upside down, they would be a lot more stable!

I didn't want to have my ground herb resting against the rubber at the bottom all the time, so I took out the glass core and inserted it backwards..... :disgust:

Now this JyAR has become a prison for my ABV. Having pushed the glass in all the way, I now can't get a grip on it pull it out. It's stuck in there good... Managed to create a vacuum seal or something. I've tried shaking it to get the core to shimmy out, and I've even tried leaving it in the freezer for hours hoping that would lead the core to protrude a little more… No dice!

Any ideas?? :ugh:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Put it in a bowl of water that's around 150F for a minute or two. The plastic should expand faster than the glass insert and create a little air gap so you can break the vacuum seal.

So, I had been thinking about how the JyARz are top heavy, which is the only thing I run into trouble with because I'm clumsy and it doesn't take much of a bump to knock them over. It's not a problem of durability of course, it's just annoying.

I then had the "bright idea" that if the JyARz were just designed upside down, they would be a lot more stable!

I didn't want to have my ground herb resting against the rubber at the bottom all the time, so I took out the glass core and inserted it backwards..... :disgust:

Now this JyAR has become a prison for my ABV. Having pushed the glass in all the way, I now can't get a grip on it pull it out. It's stuck in there good... Managed to create a vacuum seal or something. I've tried shaking it to get the core to shimmy out, and I've even tried leaving it in the freezer for hours hoping that would lead the core to protrude a little more… No dice!

Any ideas?? :ugh:

Cool. Now my purple JyARz is back in service again and I have my couple gms for the rest of the day.

MinnBobber

Looks like a great product.
I just got my first TightVac plastic container, 0.12 Liter size.
How does this compare, especially for keeping dank smell contained?
Thanks

MinnBobber,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Hi everybody. We just dropped red:

http://www.jyarz.com/products/red-jyar

On JyARz.com, in case any one is interested.

And large and new smaller size are very close to production. I won't predict a release date because I want to make sure everything is as good as it can be...but I'd say within 6 weeks.

Best,

-JyARman

Still loving my Jyarz! My first one is almost a year old
Love love love to hear it! -JyARman

Last edited by a moderator:

overvaped

Vapor evangelist

And large and new smaller size are very close to production. I won't predict a release date because I want to make sure everything is as good as it can be...but I'd say within 6 weeks.

Best,

-JyARman
Hi JyARman,
do you know which colours will be available at release for the large size?
TIA

overvaped,

Doug

Just passing time
Ooo....the red is a nice addition. I'm looking forward to those large sizes!

Doug,

goatgobaahh

Best,

-JyARman
We love you Aldo!! Bought mine when this thread stared the blue and pink they work like a charm!

goatgobaahh,
Reactions: JyARz

Bvapst

Looking forward to the Red ! Same for the larger and smaller container (hash ?) as well.
And even more for a new magical gasket which could come...? Love my Jyarz but I found them having only one down point to be PER-FECT, and it seems they never forget anything. :clap:

°k

The sound of vapor
@JyARz , looking forward to both the smaller and bigger ones, please make sure the UK retailer get some quickly, I got a collection to expand! :nod:

Can I have a small dark grey one to go with my grey titanium GH (yes they'll release it at some point!) or maybe a nice yellow one. :D

By the way, I now own 3 JyARz and 1 tightvac... no contest, these JyARz are the best thing to keep it fresh without any smell, I'm thinking of using the tightvac to store... erm... well something else (need to find out what but it'll be smell-less and non-sticky).

lwien

I'd be all over the smaller ones.

How small? Would you say that they are as small as the 1gr. containers from Space Case?

lwien,
Reactions: JyARz

goatgobaahh

Ordered a jyarz last Sunday no shipping notifications. Waited until Thursday nothing. Called Aldo figured out the problem.l I told him I was bummed out because I needed them by Saturday. I got calls from him and emails from his wife updating me with the progress on the resolution!

Not only did I get my order in time...they FedEx'd overnighted my Jyarz to me free of charge!!!

They even made sure it was here before my train left. She must have woken up and had to be AT FedEx at 7am to get my package to me on time.

THAT is IMPECCABLE customer service!!!!

b99bb895ccc180d414a6ef1b66fb7d06_zps536f1408.jpg

(Sour diesel, keif, ground up sour D, Og Tahoe, great white shark)

I actually ordered two more not pictured for a friend for a bulk discount!!

Top Bottom