• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

goatgobaahh

I bought it that day lol. Still not here though I never realized how bad i needed this ordered 2 a baby blue and a pink lol. Its only been 2 days but I cant wait for it to get here.

goatgobaahh,

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
I bought it that day lol. Still not here though I never realized how bad i needed this ordered 2 a baby blue and a pink lol. Its only been 2 days but I cant wait for it to get here.
They shipped next day - you will have them very soon! Thanks for your business!

-Jyarman

JyARz,

goatgobaahh

Thanks brother, cant wait for the larger sizes. I'm gonna pay extra for the quick shipping next time. I didn't realize how bad I needed these until I ordered them.

goatgobaahh,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
They shipped next day - you will have them very soon! Thanks for your business!

-Jyarman
That wasn't concerning my order... but I got my order today!

And Jyarman, yes, I do enjoy them (reply to the note on the business card enclosed). :tup:

Enchantre,
Reactions: JyARz

JyARz

Manufacturer
That wasn't concerning my order... but I got my order today!

And Jyarman, yes, I do enjoy them (reply to the note on the business card enclosed). :tup:

So satisfying to know that you are enjoying them...building a successful business is really important to me but knowing that you are enjoying my product is very satisfying, because I put a lot of love and effort into creating JyARz. Thank you.

Techn!d0n

So satisfying to know that you are enjoying them...building a successful business is really important to me but knowing that you are enjoying my product is very satisfying, because I put a lot of love and effort into creating JyARz. Thank you.

I have a question... Is there anyway that we could get one of your storage solutions with a printed art scene on it? That would be awesome... like manga on it or... like a camo print... think about it... possibilities for customization are endless!!

Tech

JyARz

Manufacturer
I have a question... Is there anyway that we could get one of your storage solutions with a printed art scene on it? That would be awesome... like manga on it or... like a camo print... think about it... possibilities for customization are endless!!

Tech

Anything is possible but it usually comes down to cold hard cash. How much it would cost to do and how much customers are willing to pay for it. Right now I feel as though JyARz are just getting started and the word is really starting to spread. And from what customers tell me, the thing they want most is a larger size. So I'm very focused on getting that made. That's going to take time and a lot of work. In the meantime I'll keep taking suggestions like yours and trying to figure out what makes sense. I appreciate your suggestion and if its something more people want I'll start the research.

Thanks again - keep the thoughts coming.

-JyARman

way2

I received my order today! ordered Monday so fast shipping is a plus. They are a little bigger than I expected. I thought they might be a little too small but having it in my hands I think the size is perfect. I'm guessing I can fit close to 5g of ground bud in there. They are really sturdy too the plastic feels thick and safe enough to protect the nice glass inside. The rubber gasket provides an airtight seal and both the cap and glass have Jyarz logos on them. The black and blue seem totally light proof. Everything feels really well made not cheap or like it will fall apart at any time. The price is nice too!!(thanks again for the freebie!!) I'm off to fill these things up with some stinky goodness and do a smell test with the wife. I'll report back later with results and maybe some pics!!

Thanks again Jyarman!!

SD_haze

Anything is possible but it usually comes down to cold hard cash. How much it would cost to do and how much customers are willing to pay for it. Right now I feel as though JyARz are just getting started and the word is really starting to spread. And from what customers tell me, the thing they want most is a larger size. So I'm very focused on getting that made. That's going to take time and a lot of work. In the meantime I'll keep taking suggestions like yours and trying to figure out what makes sense. I appreciate your suggestion and if its something more people want I'll start the research.

Thanks again - keep the thoughts coming.

-JyARman
If the time & work to get a bigger size made also helps making a JyARz that is smaller and/or thinner, I know I'd be interested in that.

When using a JyARz for the purpose of storing pre-ground herb for only 1-2 day of vaporizer use, there is a bit more [empty space] in the jar than would be ideal. .You could grind 4g at once but ground herb tends to lose flavors/smells faster. Additionally, a slightly thinner jar (shorter diameter not glass thickness) would make pouring pre-ground herb into a vaporizer receptacle a bit more accurate.

I recognize that bigger sizes might have a more mass appeal to the market, so I'd definitely understand if this doesn't come to fruition for a long while ;). Just putting the idea out there~

Trever

So i recieved my 4 black jyarz yesterday! Awesome thing is i read earlier that the shipping prices got messed up for a lil while " right when i oredered " and received an envelope with the differance of price with an apology! Now thats honest and awesome all at the same time. THANK YOU!

JyARz

Manufacturer
If the time & work to get a bigger size made also helps making a JyARz that is smaller and/or thinner, I know I'd be interested in that.

When using a JyARz for the purpose of storing pre-ground herb for only 1-2 day of vaporizer use, there is a bit more [empty space] in the jar than would be ideal. .You could grind 4g at once but ground herb tends to lose flavors/smells faster. Additionally, a slightly thinner jar (shorter diameter not glass thickness) would make pouring pre-ground herb into a vaporizer receptacle a bit more accurate.

I recognize that bigger sizes might have a more mass appeal to the market, so I'd definitely understand if this doesn't come to fruition for a long while ;). Just putting the idea out there~

I personally store my stuff in a JyAR and I find that if even half full my stuff stays fresh, but I'm not as discerning as some and I certainly don't doubt you.

As for pouring I have one tip, which is to slide the glass out a little bit before pouring - works well for me at least with my Pax...just a thought.

That said the "universal" demand seems to be for a larger size but I've had a bunch of requests for smaller sizes as well. I think I'll start bigger then move to smaller sizes after that.

And I appreciate your thoughts - please keep'em coming.

So i recieved my 4 black jyarz yesterday! Awesome thing is i read earlier that the shipping prices got messed up for a lil while " right when i oredered " and received an envelope with the differance of price with an apology! Now thats honest and awesome all at the same time. THANK YOU!
Hope those JyARz work out for you. If possible please let people here know how they work out - appreciate any testimonials.

-JyARman

JyARz,
Reactions: Trever

Trever

Well buying 5 now and probably going to buy more i'd say they were exactly what i was looking for ;). Discreet, durable, and "smell proof" what else could you ask for??? If you are wondering on the quality of the jar then don't think twice.... THEY are awesome, I even ran it over with my car on accident today when it fell out of my pocket, felt something being ran over and felt my pocket no jyar... The only thing that happened is some scratches the glass is still in tact and it held up like a beast :)

olivianewtonjohn

Well buying 5 now and probably going to buy more i'd say they were exactly what i was looking for ;). Discreet, durable, and "smell proof" what else could you ask for??? If you are wondering on the quality of the jar then don't think twice.... THEY are awesome, I even ran it over with my car on accident today when it fell out of my pocket, felt something being ran over and felt my pocket no jyar... The only thing that happened is some scratches the glass is still in tact and it held up like a beast :)
Wow. Would have been cool if you made of video of it. Would be like the commercials we see on tv for other products, you could say, "You wouldnt do this with your Jyarz", "Jyarz, a product that even cars fear to break"

olivianewtonjohn,

JyARz

Manufacturer
Subaru outback legacy ;) not the lightest of cars either
Maybe we can make a video?? I've got 2 spares hehehe

Frankly, I'm amazed that it survived!!! Great story though. And if I advertised that you can run over them with a car all kinds of people would try and I'd have a lot of explaining to do!!!

Car incident aside, I'm glad to hear that fit the bill! Please send your friends.

Subaru outback legacy ;) not the lightest of cars either
Maybe we can make a video?? I've got 2 spares hehehe

Trust me there's no way JyARz will consistently withstand that kind of abuse. I wish I could say that they would but they're just not designed for the kind of impact. I can't figure out how that JyAR made it...was it on wet grass or something?
SHAMWOW..!Thats a infomercials dream...:rofl:I love jyarz but, really a car?

Too funny...Shamwow! Legalization is sprouting wings but I can't imagine myself doing an national infomercial ....

Trever

Trust me there's no way JyARz will consistently withstand that kind of abuse. I wish I could say that they would but they're just not designed for the kind of impact. I can't figure out how that JyAR made it...was it on wet grass or something?

It was in my driveway wich is concrete. It actually flung and hit my house lol... Im really surprised it didnt crack or anyting either!

JyARz

Manufacturer
WOW I wish I could have seen that! Awesome story.

Me too. Unbelievable. When I get home later next week I'm going to try to run a few over myself...just to see what happens. I won't be holding my breath!

It was in my driveway wich is concrete. It actually flung and hit my house lol... Im really surprised it didnt crack or anyting either!

I can see the headline, JyAR survives but crashes through large suburban bay window...or some such ;-)

Whacky story...very colorful.

JyARz,

Trever

My guess is maybe it only ran over the lid portion??? Thats where the scuff marks are. Threading and seal are just fine though =) luck? Maybe, i think good construction is in play here.

Trever,

JyARz

Manufacturer
My guess is maybe it only ran over the lid portion??? Thats where the scuff marks are. Threading and seal are just fine though =) luck? Maybe, i think good construction is in play here.

Yeah the top/threaded area is really rigid and tough so that might have taken most of the pressure. Lower down on the bottle is a bit thinner and I just can't imagine the plastic in that area being strong enough to withstand the weight of a car. But I'm going to test it and I'll show the results here no matter how ugly they may appear.

JyARz,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Yeah the top/threaded area is really rigid and tough so that might have taken most of the pressure. Lower down on the bottle is a bit thinner and I just can't imagine the plastic in that area being strong enough to withstand the weight of a car. But I'm going to test it and I'll show the results here no matter how ugly they may appear.
So, we could have a contest, showing our most creative ways of trying to destroy our Jyarz?

I'll vote :popcorn:

Enchantre,

way2

So, we could have a contest, showing our most creative ways of trying to destroy our Jyarz?

I'll vote :popcorn:

Great for return business!! Really I think it would take some serious neglect to break these things unless you accidentally drop the glass itself (I've been leaving them in the plastic all the time) or you...you know run it over with your car or something(oh wait!) they are really nicely made!! I fit just over 4g (could have fit more with some packing) of ground material in one. I'm trying to see how long it will stay fresh but I keep using it. Stuck it in my pocket while puttering around the house today and the wife never knew. You can hold it right up to your nose and it does not smell at all. I'm happy about that so they are coming on vacation with me in a couple weeks. I figure ill load them up and toss them in my luggage. Should be more than enough with the Solo for the week!! If you're on the fence about these things or looking for a stealthy storage solution buy this product it works as advertised!! :tup:

JyARz

Manufacturer
Great for return business!! Really I think it would take some serious neglect to break these things unless you accidentally drop the glass itself (I've been leaving them in the plastic all the time) or you...you know run it over with your car or something(oh wait!) they are really nicely made!! I fit just over 4g (could have fit more with some packing) of ground material in one. I'm trying to see how long it will stay fresh but I keep using it. Stuck it in my pocket while puttering around the house today and the wife never knew. You can hold it right up to your nose and it does not smell at all. I'm happy about that so they are coming on vacation with me in a couple weeks. I figure ill load them up and toss them in my luggage. Should be more than enough with the Solo for the week!! If you're on the fence about these things or looking for a stealthy storage solution buy this product it works as advertised!! :tup:
Thanks for the glowing review...very much appreciated!

I Just placed my order for a few JyARz , now I can be done with my mismatched handfull of storage containers . They seem to be perfect for my needs at the moment .

...On the way to you tomorrow! Thanks again.

-JyARman

JyARz,
Top Bottom