JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Thats more than I expected actually, thank you so very much for the offer! Also thank you for the awesome offer to the community... ill probably buy more just to take advantage of it ;)

I mean it when I say we love and value our customers!! Great glad you are happy! I'll be posting updates on new product availability so when you see we're love with the new stuff just remind me please.

-JyARman

b0

Cloudy...
Wow, I think I'm going to order a couple right now. Do I have to use a code or something?

Last edited:
b0,
Reactions: JyARz

MacRadish

On Christmas Eve at Colorado Alternative Medicine, 7 stockings were hung. While stocking up for the holidays, I slipped a JyARz into each. One employee was already given one by me several months ago and she was just thrilled with it. Expecting rave reviews next visit.

A very neat stash container that was/is also a truly great stocking stuffer and just a generally cool item to pass on to your friends and these deals help with that!

Thanks JyARz!!

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
On Christmas Eve at Colorado Alternative Medicine, 7 stockings were hung. While stocking up for the holidays, I slipped a JyARz into each. One employee was already given one by me several months ago and she was just thrilled with it. Expecting rave reviews next visit.

A very neat stash container that was/is also a truly great stocking stuffer and just a generally cool item to pass on to your friends and these deals help with that!

Thanks JyARz!!

Very kind my brother very kind...thank you!

-JyARman

JyARz,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Just placed an order.

Order Confirmation states only 1x JyARz, but I'll still get two correct?

I don't need any more jars, but I love collecting them.

Tweak,

denalus

not a parking meter ;)
Talk about wonderful luck, I was in need of some more JyARz & placed an order early yesterday. Once I noticed the offer, I wrote to @JyARz to see if my order would be doubled. He let me know I was all covered & my order will go out today! Then to learn here that the large JyARz are in the works was the icing on the cake. Can't wait for them to come out. Fantastic product & awesome customer service. JyARz & Aldo are the best!

Peace,
den

HSIHP

So we just place a regular order and he ships two, or is there some kind of coupon code.

HSIHP,

Bvapst

I was telling myself I won't buy anything this month...
But how to say pass on such a great offer??? Since month I was planing to get some Jyarz someday and this day has come ! Thanks to the offer, my girl will get her own, hehe :p

Big up to Aldo who is really responsive and helpful (had problems to check out), I couldn't be more happy with such help to get my own Jyarz! And thanks also to the people who have posted here so I could see that offer!

Baked55

Have been wanting a jyarz for awhile now but couldn't justify paying $20 after the $10 shipping for one container. But for 2 no way I could pass that up

Baked55,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I got my blue ones in yesterday. They are smaller than I thought they would be...yay! Thanks for getting them out so quickly!

Top Bottom