JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Rumors of our death are greatly exaggerated or whatever that quote is .... :) we are not going out of business. We offer a variety if branded and colored silicone sleeves that both add color and another layer of shock absorption.

https://www.jyarz.com/products/jyarz-classic-sleeves-colors

We are moving away from a lot of colored plastic shells but we still offer Indigo, White, Black and Grey.

Looks like they are out of stock in all 3rd party vendors and half the colors on their main site:
https://www.jyarz.com/collections/containers/products/black-jyar

Is Jyarz going out of business, or is the Original being discontinued?

I showed mine to a friend and she wanted a purple one, but it looks like she'll just have to wait.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
Rumors of our death are greatly exaggerated or whatever that quote is .... :) we are not going out of business. We offer a variety if branded and colored silicone sleeves that both add color and another layer of shock absorption.

https://www.jyarz.com/products/jyarz-classic-sleeves-colors

We are moving away from a lot of colored plastic shells but we still offer Indigo, White, Black and Grey.

Good to hear. I only have one Jyarz now, a classic...but I love it! It's what I use for my ground herb that I pull from every day. I only fill it halfway or less normally, so I need a Chico. I also need a few more classics and a Satchmo or two for everyday use. But I am looking forward to seeing the new larger size becoming available.

MegaMan2k

@JyARz
Is there anyway to clean the cellophane inside the lid? or is that a no no?

I stored something in there which i shouldnt have and the lid seems to have absorbed some of that smell,
( Completely my own fault )

Ramahs

This is the one : https://jyarz.com/collections/containers/products/satchmo-jyar

But i am realzing now that its sillicone and not cellophane!!

I guess this means its cleanable?

Also wondering if the padding in the bottum could possibly absorb anything?

Yeah. The silicone gasket at the top is removable and cleanable. I have removed the cushion at the bottom (not sure the material), and re-seated it with no issue as well...but I wouldn't do it on a regular basis.

So, you can pull everything apart if you want to clean the plastic once in a while.

MegaMan2k

Yeah. The silicone gasket at the top is removable and cleanable. I have removed the cushion at the bottom (not sure the material), and re-seated it with no issue as well...but I wouldn't do it on a regular basis.

So, you can pull everything apart if you want to clean the plastic once in a while.

Thanks m8, this concludes it. I am getting few more jyarz's ^^

I love how i can fit 2x 7ml concentrate jars inside the jyarz, and the jyarz inside a large c-vault, so many possibilities :D

JyARz

Manufacturer
You can do that on a regular basis...nothing to worry about there.

JyARz

Manufacturer

diddymao

aint no party like a diddy party
Hey guys, I'm having an induction heater made with slots for some jyarz satchmos, does anyone have the exact measurements for the diameter of the jyarz at the lid where it flairs out?(widest point)
I've measured it but I'm thinking I need calipers for accuracy

LabPong

Hey guys, I'm having an induction heater made with slots for some jyarz satchmos, does anyone have the exact measurements for the diameter of the jyarz at the lid where it flairs out?(widest point)

which size?

This is the one : https://jyarz.com/collections/containers/products/satchmo-jyar
Also wondering if the padding in the bottum could possibly absorb anything?

How would that matter if the bottom are outside the glass is sealed off by the top seal?

snackmaster

I've got one satchmo lid that's ~64mm and another closer to ~65mm

Ramahs

@JyARz Would it be possible to get a glass insert for my chico that originally came with a sillicone insert?

I'm just a customer/fan, not associated with the Jyarz company, but here ya go: Click here

Chico_Glass_and_Suction_Cup_Replacement_1920x.jpg

Last edited:

CaptVapor

I read a few responses on the child-proof cap but nothing was definitive. Is the website saying that the child-proof version is waterproof DESPITE the child-proof mechanism OR is it saying that the child-proof version is waterproof whereas the screw cap isn't?

Furthermore, does either cap offer greater smell-proofness? Say you're flying, would the child-proof cap offer any benefit over the screw cap? I know I'm overthinking this haha.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
We're having a little family reunion over here, the whole Hawkin' Family,
Much love to @JyARz for iventing my favorite herb-stash in the game

and @VapeFiend.com for EXPRESS delivery - Less than 24 hours from UK to Denmark, hows that even possible! XD

The North of DENMARK pretty CIVILIZED!
The fisherman drank more sud’s than most homo Sapien’s.
Nice storage for CANNABIS those JARZ.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thank you. The new Big Papi (much bigger version of the Satchmo) is on the way. I will be receiving the first full test units next week and presuming we only need to make small tweaks we'll go into full production in the next 3-4 weeks. Please stay tuned.

-Aldo

Top Bottom