JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
makes me happy to know you derive pleasure from ownership of your JYARZ very satisfying to know ... thank you!

@JyARz And your products are an amazing value as well as high quality, in terms of how durable and long lasting they are, plus the pleasure off ownership derived in the long run. And that's why the smart money is always on high quality over time, you get what you pay for. All I know is my Jyarz make me happy daily, love their functional forms.

I get the desire for a place to stick the humidipaks, like there is on the C-Vault, but practically I don't believe it's necessary to keep the pack separate from the flowers. A holster made of presumably JyARz plastic is going to take up way more space than the pack itself, that's space for herb imo. But I guess if the container is so big that space isn't a consideration, why not? But where would you put the holster? Can't be in the lid because of the seal and the rest of the interior is sweet glass so I can't understand where it could be attached. Can you help me @FlyingLow and don't forget to dumb it down for me. :haw: TY!

@cannabis.pro Be more specific please! It's easy to say "BIGGER" but what do you mean exactly? I'm interested in your opinion as an "Industry" person and what size(s) do you think would generate the most sales in units for Aldo? :tup:

Planck

believes in Dog
Larger is clearly the next logical choice based on demand but I’m curious what do you have in mind. What characteristics (yes smaller but tell me more) do you seek that the current sizes don’t offer?

I purchased jars that are 40mm diameter, 32mm high outside dimensions.
They are said to be 15 ml volume. The internal area is ~32mm by ~31mm.

Well made glass with metal gasketed screw tops. Airtight and allegedly UV blocking.

Comfortable in hand and pocket with an adequate capacity since I like to keep small amounts of many strains ready to vape. I try to keep 5 to 10 strains on hand.

So something smaller wider and lower than the Classic at around the same price point.
BTW I have all 3 Jyarz sizes, they serve me well in other roles.

Pistol Pete

I recently got some more jyarz, oh yeah! I purchased them directly from the company. I have to say Aldo is the best, customer service is outstanding! I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. You can never have to many Jyarz, right! Thanks Aldo, you rock.:rockon:

JyARz

Manufacturer
Thank you!!

I recently got some more jyarz, oh yeah! I purchased them directly from the company. I have to say Aldo is the best, customer service is outstanding! I look forward to doing business with him again in the future. You can never have to many Jyarz, right! Thanks Aldo, you rock.:rockon:

JyARz

Manufacturer
I have to ponder this one ... these dimensions may be challenging ina glass-lines approach.

Well made glass with metal gasketed screw tops. Airtight and allegedly UV blocking.

Comfortable in hand and pocket with an adequate capacity since I like to keep small amounts of many strains ready to vape. I try to keep 5 to 10 strains on hand.

So something smaller wider and lower than the Classic at around the same price point.

Traveler

@JyARz ever consider a small puck (think silicone concentrate size) but all jyar'd up? I would love to have something to take on the go, and not worry too much about

Traveler,
Reactions: Planck

JyARz

Manufacturer
@JyARz ever consider a small puck (think silicone concentrate size) but all jyar'd up? I would love to have something to take on the go, and not worry too much about
At that size I wonder if a JYARZ implementation offers a lot more value. Would it?

Planck

believes in Dog
At that size I wonder if a JYARZ implementation offers a lot more value. Would it?

Without knowing the size more specifically I'd be in for a couple.
If they were in my goldilocks zone (~15 ml)probably a dozen would do me.

@Squiby in da house! From memory you also use and enjoy small UV glass containers, not much choice really.

Planck,
Reactions: Squiby

Squiby

From memory you also use and enjoy small UV glass containers, not much choice really.

Yeah, my current set up is vacuum packed mason jars for storage and 50ml and smaller uv jars for day to day. I've been eyeing Jyarz for awhile. I'd prefer a squat wide mouthed jar over a tall narrow design. A small puck shape would be perfect.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
My current setup is several C-Vaults in three different sizes, and a Jyarz classic that I dump a grinder full of ground herb in at a time.

Ramahs,

JyARz

Manufacturer
My current setup is several C-Vaults in three different sizes, and a Jyarz classic that I dump a grinder full of ground herb in at a time.

Maybe we'll convince you that glass is better....once the new larger size is available.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
Yeah, my current set up is vacuum packed mason jars for storage and 50ml and smaller uv jars for day to day. I've been eyeing Jyarz for awhile. I'd prefer a squat wide mouthed jar over a tall narrow design. A small puck shape would be perfect.

Why not use a Satchmo? What's the advantage of a squat puck...I don't get it.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Very true and an issue with all the current models ... you have my attention. I just don’t have the cash to bring out two new models at the same time (though that might change) ... I think I want to do this ... you’ve inspired me. But it’s taken me years to work on the new larger size so please be patient (it won’t take me that long this go ‘round).....
I would think the convenience to carry it around. for me at least, a shorter/flatish, wider version is easier to place on my person/in my bag

Traveler

Very true and an issue with all the current models ... you have my attention. I just don’t have the cash to bring out two new models at the same time (though that might change) ... I think I want to do this ... you’ve inspired me. But it’s taken me years to work on the new larger size so please be patient (it won’t take me that long this go ‘round).....

No Worries, I have all the patience in the world and a couple satchmos to hold me over until then :D

Hobobud

I love my satchmo and have been looking to buy additional jyarz products for upwards of 6 month's but I can't find any retailers here in Australia that stock them. Any advice on where to look?

Hobobud,

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
Love my Jyarz... going strong for years now

But Stachmo is just a little small for me
Can only fit a 1/4 if it’s popcorn buds, I would like to be able to fit a 1/4 comfortably

also something even larger like OZ size would be awesome.

JyARz

Manufacturer

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Love my Jyarz... going strong for years now

But Stachmo is just a little small for me
Can only fit a 1/4 if it’s popcorn buds, I would like to be able to fit a 1/4 comfortably

also something even larger like OZ size would be awesome.
I squeeze twice that into mine...

and for anyone wondering, the Chico can accommodate up to 14g of rosin without overflow. :rockon:

Top Bottom