JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Aldo @JyARz will you be present at Spannabis in Barcelona next week? Or have someone representing Jyarz?

Still love mine, and people that do not know them are always amazed /surprised.

I have been showing them in the social clubs here in Spain, and they all love them.

The club I frequent the most was wondering if they could get them for all the members (+-60). Aldo, could you please send me a private message with an offer for that? Would love to see them change the disposable plastic bags for (almost) everlasting jyarz...

I'm going to see about going next year...thinking I may finally go to Champs too.

I sent you a DM. Thank you for all of your efforts for JyARZ. Very much appreciated.

-Aldo

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Perhaps you should also give the Mary Jane Cannabis Convention 08.-10th of June '18 a try?
It's Germany's biggest MJ event.
Eventually a stand with Verdampftnochmal?
That is really cheap tickets and same weekend as my birthday ... also costs me like 150 euros to travel to Berlin and back to my own country :D

might be more fun way to spend my birthday weekend !

Have you been there before Hogni ?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Yep, twice. It's really an entertaining event. Relaxed atmosphere, a lot of hemp related stuff, this year a very nice location beyond Kreuzberg directely at the River Spree. But I must say that we had an awesome weather the last to years. For sure a reason for the very good atmosphere. But give it a try. And if - what I don't believe - you shouldn't like the event it's just a few minutes to Kreuzberg for example.
If you really would do so we could meet. Just send a PM.

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
Yep, twice. It's really an entertaining event. Relaxed atmosphere, a lot of hemp related stuff, this year a very nice location beyond Kreuzberg directely at the River Spree. But I must say that we had an awesome weather the last to years. For sure a reason for the very good atmosphere. But give it a try. And if - what I don't believe - you shouldn't like the event it's just a few minutes to Kreuzberg for example.
If you really would do so we could meet. Just send a PM.
Yeah I am going to think about this, not traveled in long or done anything special for my birthday in years !

think a weekend in Berlin would be a nice change of pace and not been in Kreuzberg for like 10 years so going to bring this idea up to my non-cannabis consuming wife :D

might also just come solo :p (she is incredible cool though but not sure about a whole weekend of weed)

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I tried looking up 'static' and saw only a few unresolved posts... I'm getting fairly bad static whenever I open my jyarz at my computer desk. I just had a plume shoot out of my satchmo I was using for the grinder. Curious if there's anything I could do to fix this? Do I need to ground myself before opening my jyarz perhaps? :haw:

edit: this is my only "gripe" with the product so far - really really love them and will be recommending them to anyone/everyone (and likely getting more)

This is a product I use EVERY DAY and could not imagine being without as of now (especially with the grinder - it is pretty much perfect)

How I use them:

- satchmo for grinding (and storage of ground bud if I need a LOT!) + storage of whole bud (typically I will still store larger amounts in mason jars with boveda packs, in a drawer that stays closed - but for 5g or less, if able, I'll store whole buds in the satchmos)

i use the aluminum funnel to pour from satchmogrinder into...

- classics for storage of ground up bud (this is a game changer imo, in terms of convenience... fuck grinding before/during every session. jyarz will keep your herb fresh - even ground. You can pour directly from a classic into most vapes, if you aren't able to just use the jyarz as a dug out, or use a stem to suck the herb out of it)

- chicos for concentrates (wax/crumble/similar) or ground bud (only good for using with vapcaps or stem-based vapes really, unless you wanna use a scoop)

Last edited:

Mr.Sifter

@muunch could you show an open Chico with a vapcap, please ?

can you scoop the material with the vc from the chico ?

d'you know what I mean ?

Mr.Sifter,
Reactions: muunch

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
can you scoop the material with the vc from the chico ?

yeah this is exactly how I use them. you can do this method with any of the jyarz. although currently using the classics, since both of my chicos have concentrates in them atm.

WvH7EaA.jpg

tN8PZ3Z.jpg

xwZtNVt.jpg

(magnet from the grinder is strong as fuck and def works for caps)

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
finally !

thank you @muunch
these are the pictures I was hoping for.
you exceeded my expectations.
nice one.

this lamp can turn a book into a coffee ? :hmm:

let me know if you need any other pictures! i really am still obsessing over these jyarz like a month later lol.

the cheap lamp just is able to be set to 5 separate light settings (various amounts of blue light). i guess the higher brightness settings are recommended for reading while the lower settings are good for drinking your coffee by :) idk hahah

Mr.Sifter

how do you fill your M18 with the classic Jyarz ?

Do you stick the tip upside-down into the jyarz?
or do you hold the jyarz at a approx 60° angle to scoop it in ?
or do you fill something out of the jyarz into the palm of your hand ?

read, coffee, read, coffee, repeat...
man, I need this lamp :D

Mr.Sifter

you consume a whole classic jyarz in one evening ?
with a vapcap ?

OMG,
there must be 2-3,5g in it at maximum capacity.
wooha, thats what others consume in a month.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I just push my m18 into my jyarz (exactly like my picture with the classic shows) and push, then twist a little bit to make sure stuff gets in there, then I pull it (mostly) out and brush the excess off back into the jyarz, then we're off :tup:

Newcastle

Stoned!
No but you might run into a friend and the classic is probably large enough for a weekend. I just like to have plenty and the Satchmo is easier. So I guess we just like the Satchmo more and it's not just size but ease of use. The classic will get compacted and need a stir as you get to the bottom. Not a problem....just a symptom..:brow: The Satchmo gets tossed in a cup holder or the glove box and on we go. Oh and as far as use I recieved my first VC last week so my use has been with a Solo and an Air.

buckhakeesah

Joined in the fun and picked up the satchmo grinder with the help everyone's input. What material is the white seal made of ? I have some floating white debris that may be coming from that seal. This was something noticed right as i opened my package new and was testing its fit onto the satchmo. Just curious to know. I hope that seal isn't something that frequently needs to be replaced or is mixing particles into my grinds. @muunch ... Any issues with yours?

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Silicone according to the jyarz.com website:

(Specifications:

Airplane grade aluminum, two "super" neodymium magnets, silicone seal, polyester washer.

A thick silicone gasket in the top of the grinder meets the glass core inside the Satchmo base to ensure a smooth and steady seal between the metal and glass inside your Satchmo.)

Give yours a wash before using it. I noticed it as well when I first got it.

I rinsed both pieces of the grinder separately under warm water in my sink before first use. No issues - haven't noticed anything funny in my herbs.

Be careful not to twist too hard to turn the grinder if you load too much herbs in the top portion, you can thread the grinder ways it was not supposed to go :)

Hjalmark

Oldest boy alive
let me know if you need any other pictures! i really am still obsessing over these jyarz like a month later lol.

the cheap lamp just is able to be set to 5 separate light settings (various amounts of blue light). i guess the higher brightness settings are recommended for reading while the lower settings are good for drinking your coffee by :) idk hahah
Just like all the busses in Sweden used to have a button for ordering soup ... but the soup never came !!!

buckhakeesah

Silicone according to the jyarz.com website:

(Specifications:

Airplane grade aluminum, two "super" neodymium magnets, silicone seal, polyester washer.

A thick silicone gasket in the top of the grinder meets the glass core inside the Satchmo base to ensure a smooth and steady seal between the metal and glass inside your Satchmo.)

Give yours a wash before using it. I noticed it as well when I first got it.

I rinsed both pieces of the grinder separately under warm water in my sink before first use. No issues - haven't noticed anything funny in my herbs.

Be careful not to twist too hard to turn the grinder if you load too much herbs in the top portion, you can thread the grinder ways it was not supposed to go :)
Did you remove that silicone gasket piece when going through this first wash and if so, did it go back in there and seat nicely? I'd hate to pull it and have to buy a new gasket.

Thanks for the tip on not twisting too hard @muunch

Zementos

@JyARz - wasn't able to combine the 25% with the fcclassicdiscount code. Just saying. Ordered anyway ^^..(#4227)

Came for a classic and bought 3 chicos, 2 classics and 3 satchmos...D'oh!:mental:

Zementos,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom