• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

JyARz Storage Containers

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
It's a case for Aldo I think. Perhaps he should send a sample of all to VDN? I'm missing a few colours at VDN too. The last time the guys from VDNM told me they don't know what's coming next with new delivery from Aldo.

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
It's a case for Aldo I think. Perhaps he should send a sample of all to VDN? I'm missing a few colours at VDN too. The last time the guys from VDNM told me they don't know what's coming next with new delivery from Aldo.

I'm not entirely sure what this means? What the question?

JyARz

Manufacturer
It's regarding to your retailer "Verdampftnochmal" in Berlin, Germany.
It was my reply to the question, why VDNM don't have all colours in stock.

Ah, I just sent them a shipment. If they don't already they'll have all the currently available colors. Although we just received the Satchmo Grinders so they won't have those in stock.

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
Picked up the grinder, funnel, and adding red to the collection of classics. Thanks Aldo!

That's the vision....personally, I get my flower delivered. So i just take the flower from the delivery service container, grind using the Satchmo grinder, into the Satchmo. Then I take the glass out, grab my funnel and pour into the Classic and i'm ready to roll.....er vape! ;-)

Hope you enjoy the JyARz Grind/Store/Pour/Go system! ...I need to work on the naming but hopefully you all get the idea ;-)

-Aldo

P.S. One needn't grind into the Satchmo, the grinder works "free standing" as well just so you know.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
So, really loving my jyarz. Definitely ordered another satchmo and a classic along with the satchmo grinder today. I think this'll reduce some of the clutter I have laying around and I have no issue not using my other grinder.

I was hesitant to buy due to the price but I'm actually pretty pleased with these, rather than feeling any regret. Cheers and thanks @JyARz man

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
GG#4? Nice! Dark Horse Genetics? Tried to get some beans of it but was too late :\

GG#4 = Gorilla Glue #4. It was actually the Fast Buds Auto version and was ferocious. I didn't do much training as it was my first auto so I assumed there wouldn't be time for topping. I was so wrong, I think I could have topped twice for a decent manifold, will have to give that a go next time.

And just for you bud here is the sift result (trim only):

pdi5XG7.jpg

2/3 of a Jayarz classic, not bad, a bit of plant matter but a good return.

But wait....

A whole satchmo :D

okrx5Es.jpg

The darker stuff was the Grand Daddy Purp and Northern Highlights.

Everything else was from the Gorilla Glue, a monster strain which is just loaded with trichs.

trout_fishing_in_america

@JyARz : any chance for a version with 92mm clearance inside? That would fit a standard Vapcap, plus a cut-down doob-tube, and be the ultimate in smell-proofing.

If that’s too long, maybe 75mm? That’s the size of an “xs VC”, aka a body with no mouthpiece and the condenser jammed up into the tip?

trout_fishing_in_america,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Nice result, Greeny! :tup:

I'm only looking for the GG#4 by Dark Horse Genetics. There is a lot of BS at the market with more the name than the real genetics. DHG shall be the real genetics. Still looking for seeds or cuttings. Sorry for OT.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer
I'm only looking for the GG#4 by Dark Horse Genetics. There is a lot of BS at the market with more the name than the real genetics. DHG shall be the real genetics. Still looking for seeds or cuttings. Sorry for OT.

I spent quite some time in Amsterdam last year and bought GG#4 in nearly every coffeeshop that offered it and it NEVER was the real thing. People are so crazy about this strain that they even buy some Super Skunk if it is just labeled the right way.

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
... how do you get your weed from your grinder into your (anytype) jyarz???

...me I use parchment paper... About the size of a napkin.. I dump onto parchment, fold, and pour... Works for any size ;)

...how do you get your weed from your jyarz to your vape bowl??

...me.. you betcha.. parchment paper.. the size of a zig-zag (remember those??)... Works for EVERY vape bowl I have...

:leaf:

just_the_flu,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH
Top Bottom