JyARz Storage Containers

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Im from Spain Aldo!!
How about whatsapp??

I'll share with the list what I just wrote to you in email...nothing to hide and I figure the rest of the list may benefit from my response:

#1. Could the smell be on the outside of the container. Can you please wash it with alcohol then try it again.
#2. If #1 is not the issue, then I can send you the new manufactured (not hand cut and thicker) disks. Please re-confirm your shipping address and I'll send them to you.
#3. I will issue a full refund for all the JyARz you've purchased. If neither #1 nor #2 above work I see no other alternative. We appreciate your trying JyARz and I'm sorry they didn't work out for you and I'll gladly refund your purchases.

OK?

-Aldo

VANVAS

Hi my friend , i'll try clean it , but i think is just ( may i have some problem with my replacement ) my new disks and gaskets , we will try aswell , don't worry cause i like jyarz and i don't want refund at the moment cause i think jyarz is safe. My problem is just after change to this black foam i think.
Thanks

JyARz

Manufacturer
Hi my friend , i'll try clean it , but i think is just ( may i have some problem with my replacement ) my new disks and gaskets , we will try aswell , don't worry cause i like jyarz and i don't want refund at the moment cause i think jyarz is safe. My problem is just after change to this black foam i think.
Thanks

For anyone following along at home, Vanvas and I agreed that I'd send him some new disks (that will sit between the shock and the bottle/base.

This probably isn't that interesting but I post it in the spirit of total "nasal transparency!"

Have a good night everybody.

-Aldo

zor

I received my replacement shells for my two black satchmos and they work perfectly.

It takes a lot to get me to write the following, I'm generally a pretty quiet guy when happy but get rather vocal when disappointed, my experience with Aldo and JyARz as a whole has been beyond amazing. The courtesy, professionalism, and responsiveness are all well beyond my baseline expectations, the socioenvironmental mission is one I am closely aligned with, the craftsmanship and quality of the product is exceptional, and overall I feel extremely satisfied and gratified as a customer. If we're talking net promoter scores this is an easy, easy 10/10.

I know I echo what many have already written but in a online culture where claims are prone to exaggeration (not this forum, necessarily), fandom is rampant, and caveat emptor is the rule and not the exception, well, it's refreshing to have such a candid and transparent vendor.

We all have our preferences and opinions, the above is just my own, but if you've ever even considered getting one of the JyARz containers I hope this helps seal the deal!

alltoreup

Damn you, party liquor
@JyARz I wanted to pop in and let you know I already received my classics fix kit! Much appreciated, Aldo! Yet another example of your commitment to customer service. Top notch and my favorite retailer to date. Thanks again from another loyal supporter. And I must say those are really some nice plastic discs. Seems silly to say for a simple thing but they are definitely quality.
And I love the included extra. Such a nice surprise! And proves it never hurts to ask:brow:

Keep up all you do Aldo!!

:leaf:

JyARz

Manufacturer
@JyARz I wanted to pop in and let you know I already received my classics fix kit! Much appreciated, Aldo! Yet another example of your commitment to customer service. Top notch and my favorite retailer to date. Thanks again from another loyal supporter. And I must say those are really some nice plastic discs. Seems silly to say for a simple thing but they are definitely quality.
And I love the included extra. Such a nice surprise! And proves it never hurts to ask:brow:

Keep up all you do Aldo!!

:leaf:

Thanks for the update. It's a nice little solid chunk of plastic that's for sure ;-) If the shirt fits wear it!

Putting together a large shopping cart... here we go again!

Those are exciting words for me personally!

I received my replacement shells for my two black satchmos and they work perfectly.

It takes a lot to get me to write the following, I'm generally a pretty quiet guy when happy but get rather vocal when disappointed, my experience with Aldo and JyARz as a whole has been beyond amazing. The courtesy, professionalism, and responsiveness are all well beyond my baseline expectations, the socioenvironmental mission is one I am closely aligned with, the craftsmanship and quality of the product is exceptional, and overall I feel extremely satisfied and gratified as a customer. If we're talking net promoter scores this is an easy, easy 10/10.

I know I echo what many have already written but in a online culture where claims are prone to exaggeration (not this forum, necessarily), fandom is rampant, and caveat emptor is the rule and not the exception, well, it's refreshing to have such a candid and transparent vendor.

We all have our preferences and opinions, the above is just my own, but if you've ever even considered getting one of the JyARz containers I hope this helps seal the deal!

I'm touched by this...thank you so very much. I love this community you all are amazing. I'm doing my best and you all are paying me back in spades. Thank you!

-Aldo

JyARz

Manufacturer
Did you guys get confirmation emails about the fixes?

We sent yours ;-)

I did not.

...and yours

I just sent in the "fix" request..Thanks Aldo

And yours!

Oh and I'm slowly (and I mean slowly) working on a larger size. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do an IndieGoGo campaign to try to raise the funds for the molds etc. I've worked through some of the design challenges so progress is being made. I'm looking at glass vessel that's about 3x the size of the Satchmo glass. I had brief thoughts about making a much larger size...we'll get there but we'll 'move up the stack' one size at a time.

I'll post links to videos here.

-Aldo

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh and I'm slowly (and I mean slowly) working on a larger size.
This is great news Aldo! I've been wanting you to do this for quite a while now. :tup:

I love my JyARz and have given quite a few out as gifts. Those who receive them all seem to love them too. So far, I haven't had a bit of trouble with any of the gaskets; I'm happy to report.

stickstones

Vapor concierge
This is great news Aldo! I've been wanting you to do this for quite a while now. :tup:

I love my JyARz and have given quite a few out as gifts. Those who receive them all seem to love them too. So far, I haven't had a bit of trouble with any of the gaskets; I'm happy to report.

Same here! And I would love a larger size. I was just packing a Satchmo as tight as possible this morning, and double that size would be nice...or even bigger.

absoludicrous

Sent an email to Aldo and he promptly replied that he was sending me the classic fixes. Awesome service!

I picked up 2 satchmos and 2 classics to see how they are. I get my flowers from a dispensary and typically use the pill bottles. I wanted something that would keep it fresher since it usually dries out after a while.

I bought a cvault and tried it out. It brought one of my dried out herbs back to life but the awesome smell has gone away. I wanted to find another solution other than a mason jar since I don't usually have too much on me and wanted a smaller container. I am so glad I tried out the JyARz. My supply has retained its smell and moisture and they're well made and small enough to hide.

With the quality of the products and the customer service, I'm definitely ordering more. I'm just trying to decide on how many more I can store in my case.

JyARz

Manufacturer
Satchmo looks nice, might have to cop one

Please do ... I think you'll be glad you did!
Then make it bigger than double, because I can usually get no more than 3/8 in the Satchmo.

I'll post a video pretty soon later this week or next with a sample of the glass that I'm thinking of using...right now I'm figuring out shocks and seals and such...

Sent an email to Aldo and he promptly replied that he was sending me the classic fixes. Awesome service!

I picked up 2 satchmos and 2 classics to see how they are. I get my flowers from a dispensary and typically use the pill bottles. I wanted something that would keep it fresher since it usually dries out after a while.

I bought a cvault and tried it out. It brought one of my dried out herbs back to life but the awesome smell has gone away. I wanted to find another solution other than a mason jar since I don't usually have too much on me and wanted a smaller container. I am so glad I tried out the JyARz. My supply has retained its smell and moisture and they're well made and small enough to hide.

With the quality of the products and the customer service, I'm definitely ordering more. I'm just trying to decide on how many more I can store in my case.

Thanks very much! May I post a copy of this on our FB page, please?

-Aldo

Top Bottom