JyARz Haiku and Order Doubling Full Spectrum Extravaganza!

b0

Cloudy...
Woohoo thank you @JyARz :bowdown::bowdown: Awesome contest! And thanks to very one for the kind words. Just got back from a long crap day at work so this totally made my day:rockon:

I love my jyarz, they are what I carry met meds in all day everyday. And you can bet a few of these will go out to people who haven't owned the greatness that is jyarz:nod:

Anyone having a shitty day like me that would like their first free jyarz? If you don't own one and entered the contest Pm me, I may have an extra:D

People like you is what make me proud to be a part of this community. Hope that JyARz end in a good home!

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I can't see why more people haven't jumped all over that, personally I'd love a green jar but since I've already got a black and a blue one left from the ones I gave out I couldn't in all good conscience take it, unless of course my arm was twisted....Also I can't imagine your free shipping extends to the UK.

I've got an idea, you could give it to the person you think has made the best haiku if nobody else contacts you.

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
I took advantage of the buy one get one free deal, so I have 2 JyARZ on the way. I think Richy's idea is a good one. I cannot wait to receive mine. They look awesome. Very generous sasNW!

NinjaMindTriks,
Reactions: Richy

sasNW

I definitely like the idea @Richy , and good man for not jumping on the green! (Even though you'd kinda be sol since you're right about shipping haha sorry;)) send ya one if I could though.

2 new jyarz owners now!

If I have a couple left over (I ordered 2 also so I have 9 coming:o Plus the 2 I use daily) after the next day or two I'll send one to my favorite haiku for sure

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I have as well. I think they are so good that most of the members might have them by now. Green I don't have as they didn't have it when I got my jyarz but I have a bunch and they are all full. You keep looking sas for those few who might not. Spread the love.

Top Bottom