JyARz Haiku and Order Doubling Full Spectrum Extravaganza!

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Cool color capsules,
Jyarz keeps stuff fresh and tasty
Safe within an airtight Dream.......

Shiggity

I have to edit post 40 to be in true Haiku style. So I rewrite it here and will say #40 is my official entry number. But here is the correction.
A safe hidden place
Hiding my most secret friend
Thank the stars for JyARz

Shiggity,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I have to edit post 40 to be in true Haiku style. So I rewrite it here and will say #40 is my official entry number. But here is the correction.
A safe hidden place
Hiding my most secret friend
Thank the stars for JyARz

Contest ended yesterday, you might want to move your edits back into post #40.

Mister G,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
Thank you to everyone who entered and to JyARz for running such a great promotion! Here are the results of the draw:

Post #34 - Not an entry.
Post #16 - Winner of the full spectrum set of JyARz, congratulations, @sasNW !

OKUa4bN.png

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
Thank you to everyone who entered and to JyARz for running such a great promotion! Here are the results of the draw:

Post #34 - Not an entry.
Post #16 - Winner of the full spectrum set of JyARz, congratulations, @sasNW !

OKUa4bN.png

Congrats @sasNW - Please send email to Support@JyARz.com with your address and a reference to your win here on FC and we'll send you the "Full Spectrum!" HOpe you enjoy them.

-JyARman

NinjaMindTriks

Ninja Vapor Enthusiast
@JyARz Thanks again for the buy one and get one and the presence here on the forum. I love when manufactures actually get involved with the customers. Cannot wait to receive my order! Looks like an awesome product!

JyARz

Innovative Glass lined containers @ www.jyarz.com
Manufacturer
@JyARz Thanks again for the buy one and get one and the presence here on the forum. I love when manufactures actually get involved with the customers. Cannot wait to receive my order! Looks like an awesome product!

I don't know why more manufacturers don't do this more often, you all have helped JyARz enormously. Both in terms of helping spread the word and with product input. They are missing out!

Congrats @sasNW and thanks for the great competition Aldo. I think you'll enjoy them as they are brilliant products, so good in fact that I gave most of mine away to my friends because I wanted them to share the JyARz experience.

I ran a BoGo last year and it was good. This year's response exceeded our expectations. I attribute that fact to people like you whom share their JyARz with friends and so on. The word is really spreading, it's amazing. Thank you.

sasNW

Woohoo thank you @JyARz :bowdown::bowdown: Awesome contest! And thanks to very one for the kind words. Just got back from a long crap day at work so this totally made my day:rockon:

I love my jyarz, they are what I carry met meds in all day everyday. And you can bet a few of these will go out to people who haven't owned the greatness that is jyarz:nod:

Anyone having a shitty day like me that would like their first free jyarz? If you don't own one and entered the contest Pm me, I may have an extra:D

Top Bottom