Just showing off my recent BHO earwax extraction from Green Crack

dannite

Durden's Own
I've left behind hexane extraction. Too slow and not as specific. This batch is coming out of the rig I'm working on that allows me to extract with liquid butane in amounts reasonably close to theoretical minimums. At the moment the process is a little slow for single-serving amounts because I have to wash it out of the extraction apparatus with hexane because the low butane usage means it comes out *really* gooy and hard to deal with. So it takes a little bit of time to vape off the little bit of butane as well as the hexane wash.

The need for the hexane wash will go away soon enough. I am on the waiting list for a prototyping kit from these guys: http://www.neverwet.com/

I think I can coat the relevant surfaces with that stuff. That way the extractor can effectively deal with small amounts of super sticky material without significant loss.

Anyway, here it is. Green Crack is an AMAZING sativa. Super clear, happy and warm. There is also approx 20% Pineapple Express in there. I love the effects of Green Crack, but its taste is a little bland. So I mixed in my pineapple extract (also a super "up", clear sativa) which is super flavorful and fruity. The result is a thick, fragrant cloud of creamy vapor and tastes downright tropical going in and out. I wish I could share it will all of you.

HhGjJ.jpg

dannite,

weedemon

enthusiast
nice man GC and pineapple are both on my to try list along with train wreck and many many more! :p hehe

nice lil story man thanks for sharing with us.

weedemon,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
Damn, dude that looks nice. ;) I have to learn to make some BHO as I'm not finding anything these days in the collectives. I just hate trial and errror when you start off not knowing anything. :|

Jeppy,
Top Bottom