Just prepped my first tincture!

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
mine came out real oily and decent for my first time. the taste isn't too bad IMO but i don't consider myself to be too sensitive to taste. definitely was worth my time seeing as how i plan on using a lot of it to celebrate on my bday coming up at the end of the year :D

HighlyEducatedScholar,

Cereal_MF

Green goes to brown, n that's what I stand for.
Exactly. A special potion for a special occasion!

Cereal_MF,

farscaper

I cheated on my tink. I use bho leftovers. Im lazy and dont scrape the edges good at all... Got like 4 diffrent strains in it... It got so thick that even without evaporation it was sludge like. Ive prolly got a few grams in this tiny bottle... Im going to reduce it some more and keep addn to it... Til new years!

farscaper,

Cereal_MF

Damn u really are going for some dank goo! Next time im gonna be a lil more patient and add multiple strains + abv. But for now product is ready to drink!

Cereal_MF,
Reactions: farscaper

Cereal_MF

It ended up knocking me out for an hour or so.
Next time ill test it fully rested ;)

Cereal_MF,

farscaper

I love when edibles make you pass out and u wake up like... "how the fuck did you fall asleep... you were just awake" and its been the whole day. thats the good stuff!

I went on a huge brownie kick at the beginning of the year. made every scrap of trim and abv into coconut oil and used that to make the brownies... spent whole days in veg mode. but i got so burnt on brownies all the time... im hoping the green dragon will be a little more palatable cause of the minimal amount required.

so would u call your experiment a total success or still a work in progress?

farscaper,

Cereal_MF

I'd say im satisfied with my first attempt, but theres a lot of work to be done on future batches!
I even labeled and named it, "Nine Lives", inspired from the 9 grams that I used.
I also wanna note that even though It only amounted to 1 cup (8 oz), a dropper uses less than I thought it would. I also feel as if the high from it is something to be learned, in a way, just like vaping took a minute to grow on me. Even when many of us smoked for the first time, the high was there, yet sort of hard to grasp.
So basically, my drink isnt as potent as id like it to be, but my technique was also very minimal, and perhaps I could have decarbed the buds a little more. Either way, I love the taste of it (minus the alcohol :p) and It does work, I just havent taken enough to get blasted from it. I surmise 3 droppers would get one pretty baked, but I'll have to validate that for yall.:freak:

Cereal_MF,

farscaper

well if ur dropper is as small as mine then is a 1ml or so... but ive seen them range up to 5ml droppers... a little syringe would be a way that you could find "your" dosage too... since it would be clearly labeled.

I have friends who hate to vape with me... say they dont get high and are all offended when i refuse to smoke... Some of them scoffed at the brownies while others melted with joy. not everyone has the same reaction to different methods of consumption, but to prove it to myself and run an experiment i smoked a half a joint yesterday in the sauna shower... it took like 5 minutes of me listening at the door cause i thought i herd something in the room on the other side before i flung it open waving a stick... something about when i smoke over doing dabs makes me so paranoid.

Never the less, i think your on the right track. Your going to have to peel yourself off the couch from time to time when you run a new batch:smug: . especially if you run different strains :brow:

farscaper,

GOATPUSSY

Hahahaha. One of my friends passes me his abv and than I make some 'tinc' for him and pass it back. He goes through quite a bit of the flowers.. Along with my stuff... So I usually get a good amount even after evaporating it down. An extra bottle gets passed to one of my good friends (who's also my 'tester').

Anyway, he took some last night in anticipation of the storm at around 8p. I'm not sure how much... Maybe 5 drops from one of those amber bottles... Anyway, he just woke up about an hour ago and said last night was cccccrrrrrrraaaazzzzzyyyy!! He also said its a good batch. A real good batch.

Cereal_MF

Just took 2 swigs of my GD about an hour apart from eachother. Wooooohwee. Heartburn galorus, or in other words dragon bellow... weep burps = amazing! Gawd i love that flavor.. and not to mention im also drinking watered down scotch. I am blazed guys, tingling!

*edit: half hour afyerafyer post. Holy shit does this work. Will post the secret. Phone is suck ass lag! Electronic phlegm.

Cereal_MF,

farscaper

LOL i hate posting on my phone... a sentence takes like 10 min. Did you use a scotch to make it? thats keen... i wouldnt have thought to do that if you did. I went strait for the throat... Grain alcohol!

I tried some coco oil from some trim a while back.... in the end IDK if it was the oil or the "green" taste it had strait, but that eventually drove me to vomit it strait away.

Does it have that... "i put weed in my bong water" flavor? please tell me not. I guess if all else fails i can just purge mine and vape it in my oil rig:brow:

i have been thinking about using the remains (leftover plant matter) of my BHO runs in a tink... since i really dont like running more than once... seems like a waste of butane... when i could just save it to make some dragon!

farscaper,
Top Bottom