1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Just got oils, no idea how to use it.

Discussion in 'Concentrates' started by Cannabuss, May 19, 2014.

1. Cannabuss

Cannabuss Well-Known Member

Hey guys,

I have a few friends who have a G Pen Micro, never used one myself, but oils looked interesting.

I picked up a vial for $50 in Canada, its about the size of a small 1.5 ml cologne sample

Sample picture of container:
    [​IMG]

Sample picture of what I actually have:
    [​IMG]

Can someone help me get started here, did I pay the right amount and what would be the best, cheap, option for me to vape this?

Thank you!

RUDE BOY likes this.
  2. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

1 ml of oil weighs about a gram. So if you paid 50 for 1.5 ml, you got a fair price. Here in CO, solvent extracted oil costs anywhere from $25 to $70 a gram.

As for your oil, I've never seen it sold in the type of container you posted, so there are two possibilities:
    • [most likely] pure hash oil, probably extracted with butane and contains 50-80% THC.
    • [less likely] hash oil and propylene glycol mix. This is intended for use in an e-cig due to its lower viscosity. I only consider this a possibility because of the dipstick thing in the container.
    If it's the first option you can just add a BB sized amount to your friends Gpen and hit it normally. To get something for yourself, a pen is probably the cheapest option. However the best [affordable] option is something like this:

[​IMG]
    http://www.thedabstore.com/collecti...b-glass-clear-castle-perc-micron-medium-14-mm

Basically you add a glass or metal nail to the joint, heat it up with a torch, and then "dab" your oil onto the hot nail. This video is terrible, but it illustrates the concept well and I couldn't find anything shorter:

3. FlyingLow

FlyingLow Team NO SLEEP!

farscaper likes this.
  4. pigfoot

pigfoot Dabs are vaping too!

Jeez, heat that nail much?

smokum likes this.
  5. max

max Bingo Coordinator Staff Member

Another 'hit and run' thread. Cannabuss hasn't been back on the forum since the day he asked the question. :rolleyes:

jimbo and FlyingLow like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors