Just got oils, no idea how to use it.

Cannabuss

Hey guys,

I have a few friends who have a G Pen Micro, never used one myself, but oils looked interesting.

I picked up a vial for $50 in Canada, its about the size of a small 1.5 ml cologne sample

Sample picture of container:
1-ml-vial-e1337876591389.jpg

Sample picture of what I actually have:
Oe5AMxu.jpg

Can someone help me get started here, did I pay the right amount and what would be the best, cheap, option for me to vape this?

Thank you!

Cannabuss,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

Bouldorado

1 ml of oil weighs about a gram. So if you paid 50 for 1.5 ml, you got a fair price. Here in CO, solvent extracted oil costs anywhere from $25 to $70 a gram.

As for your oil, I've never seen it sold in the type of container you posted, so there are two possibilities:
  • [most likely] pure hash oil, probably extracted with butane and contains 50-80% THC.
  • [less likely] hash oil and propylene glycol mix. This is intended for use in an e-cig due to its lower viscosity. I only consider this a possibility because of the dipstick thing in the container.
If it's the first option you can just add a BB sized amount to your friends Gpen and hit it normally. To get something for yourself, a pen is probably the cheapest option. However the best [affordable] option is something like this:

mad_rob_clear_castle_perc_large-1_large.jpg

http://www.thedabstore.com/collecti...b-glass-clear-castle-perc-micron-medium-14-mm

Basically you add a glass or metal nail to the joint, heat it up with a torch, and then "dab" your oil onto the hot nail. This video is terrible, but it illustrates the concept well and I couldn't find anything shorter:

Bouldorado,

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
1 ml of oil weighs about a gram. So if you paid 50 for 1.5 ml, you got a fair price. Here in CO, solvent extracted oil costs anywhere from $25 to $70 a gram.

As for your oil, I've never seen it sold in the type of container you posted, so there are two possibilities:
  • [most likely] pure hash oil, probably extracted with butane and contains 50-80% THC.
  • [less likely] hash oil and propylene glycol mix. This is intended for use in an e-cig due to its lower viscosity. I only consider this a possibility because of the dipstick thing in the container.
If it's the first option you can just add a BB sized amount to your friends Gpen and hit it normally. To get something for yourself, a pen is probably the cheapest option. However the best [affordable] option is something like this:

mad_rob_clear_castle_perc_large-1_large.jpg

http://www.thedabstore.com/collecti...b-glass-clear-castle-perc-micron-medium-14-mm

Basically you add a glass or metal nail to the joint, heat it up with a torch, and then "dab" your oil onto the hot nail. This video is terrible, but it illustrates the concept well and I couldn't find anything shorter:

Jeez, heat that nail much?

pigfoot,
Reactions: smokum
Top Bottom