Just got my Christmas bonus, what vape to get...

crawdad

floatin
i'll throw down another vote for the glass vg, reasons mentioned already. and you can get a monster hit off of it, can almost vape a whole bowl in 2 hits...although i prefer to spread it out so its not so harsh. there is zero taste added other than your herb, what you expect with all glass.

i got it with the standard case and its been fine for me.

crawdad,

Nosferatu

Thanks man now Im bent between the glass VG and The lotus. I lean toward the Lotus cuz the VG is huge and I cant just pocket it for on the go. And I want my seshes to last long, do these kind of vapes only get 2 or 3 hits? with how much herb?

Nosferatu,

crawdad

floatin
oh goodness no, i was simply implying you *could* do that if you wanted some sort of huge hit. thought i read you said it was a factor to be able to if you wanted. i prefer not to do this but i have for grins, ha ha...for grins.

i do not fill up my bowl as much as i think others do (i have no scale, but judging on pics ive seen i typically use less) and am able to get at least 5-6 hits nice hits, more if i go slower (less flame, more draw) so its something you can learn to alter as you go.

its not stealth for sure, but its easy to pack and my preference is as simple and clean as possible and all glass fits it well.

for size....(i know dimensions are available but sometimes it helps to see it with some background)...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

ive mentioned it elsewhere on here before but the lotus does have nickel and since its used as part of the heating apparatus it does vent some off. they claim its low enough not be an issue but i didn't like that it was used period. depending on how often each day you used it would determine if its within the CDC guidelines for acceptable, but id rather not at all. my 2 cents.

crawdad,

Nosferatu

Thanks alot man but I actually ended up getting a glass vapobowl from my friend for 20. So now Im just gonna get a piece to use it with from a local headshop. But Im actually using it strait to a whip right now and its working GREAT! Like a portable Buddha it seriously hits just the same(besides the gross taste of butane). :ko:

Nosferatu,
Top Bottom